• Beauty
    19th August 2018 View Post
  • Skincare
    The Body Shop Haul
    15th August 2018 View Post
  • Home » My Trip to London

My Trip to London

When thinking about post ideas, I realised that I never posted about my weekend to London. I went for mine and my mum’s birthdays, as hers is on the 25th and mine the 27th. It was a lovely weekend and I have completely fell in love with the city. I must be a city girl, as New York also has my heart!
    This is My Trip to London!

Shopping

On the Saturday when we first arrived, the first place we ended up going was Primark, as I had managed to forget to pack my hairbrush, after using it that morning to get ready.
    After dinner we went into Harrods, (or Howards as my brothers girlfriend pronounced it). It was crazy to look at how expensive everything was, but everything was gorgeous. I especially liked the gowns section, as all of the dresses were beautiful.

Theatre

We did a bit of sight-seeing after this, like the tourists that we were. Later that evening we went to the theatre to  watch War Horse, and it was brilliant! I didn’t know what to expect, as I haven’t seen the film, but I cannot get over just how good this was. I have raved about this to everyone. I think it is amazing how well they did the horse and the whole thing was just incredible.
    Sunday was spent being tourists, as we went on the London Eye, did a boat tour on the River Thames and that was about it from that day, as the train back was at about four.
    That was my trip to London!

1. 14th February 2015 / 5:34 pm

I'm going to London next week and I'm so excited! War Horse sounds amazing and it looks like you had a great time! X

lordlaura.blogspot.com

2. 15th February 2015 / 9:50 pm

Ahh, I just went to London yesterday .. since my husband and I had a romantic night out at Tower Bridge walkway so this is definitely a very fitting post! Love your pictures!

Also, I've nominated you for Liebster Award, take a look at my blog for more info!

Ree // Coffee with Ree

3. And All That Fairydust
      19th February 2015 / 8:04 pm

Hi! I have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out the post below to see what you have to do 🙂

Sally x

4. 21st February 2015 / 11:43 am

I hope you really enjoy/enjoyed it, you'll have great time! It really was and thank you, I did x

5. 21st February 2015 / 11:44 am

aw, that sounds lovely! Thank you! Aw, thank you, I'll have a look

6. 21st February 2015 / 11:44 am

thank you so much, I'll have a look at it x

7. 26th April 2015 / 11:50 am

Great shots! Been only once to London and would definitely like to return one day…