Beauty Haul!

So I went shopping a couple of days ago and I may have bought a few things; I didn’t actually to buy as much, as I only needed an eyeliner, but I couldn’t leave with only the eyeliner.
In Superdrug I decided to look at the Rimmel stand, as I wanted to look at the Kate Moss lipsticks, as they are my favourite, and there was actually quite a few that I liked. Luckily there was a deal on the Rimmel products, if you spent over a certain amount, you would get a bronzer for free, so suddenly I didn’t feel as bad for picking two lipsticks.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 35

The first shade I picked up is number 35. I have been loving wearing pink lips and I thought this was too pretty to pass up. It is a bubblegum pink, that may even be considered a Barbie pink

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 37

The other shade I got is number 37. I have been looking for a shade like this for so long, as not long ago I went into Boots and went a little crazy with swatching products, in the store none of the colours looked that nice, but when I left, I noticed a colour that looked exactly like this one, and I was a little gutted that I didn’t get it and I couldn’t remember which product it was. This is such a beautiful colour, it is red, but not deep red, it is bright which will be perfect for summer.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Thick and Thin Eyeliner

The eyeliner I got is the Scandal Eyes thick and thin liner. I’m looking forward to trying this, as I do love Rimmel products, and I’m hoping that this is just as good. I like that the pen isn’t massive, but how it looks like there could be some control over to how thick the line is because of the way the pen is designed.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Shade 22 Sun Bronze

The free bronzer! It’s the Natural Bronzer and I have shade 22 Sun Bronze. As there weren’t many left I didn’t have a lot to pick from, but I do like the look of this a lot, as it doesn’t look harsh, but instead like it would give a nice wash of colour. I aren’t the best at applying bronzer, but I’m going have to give it another try,
The second place I went to was b&m, and I’m not going to lie, I love a bargain, so I love having a look in b&m, as you can really drop onto a good deal.

Dove Gradual Tan for Medium to Dark Skin

The first thing I picked up is some more of the Dove gradual tanner in medium to dark, as if you have seen my previous post, you will know that I have been loving this, but I don’t think this one has the glitter in, so that is a huge plus for this product  (well in my eyes anyway).

Maybelline The Falsies Flared

The last thing I got from b&m is a Maybelline the falsies flared mascara. I have never tried this version, I have tried the normal version and I loved it, so I decided to give this one a try, as I love Maybelline mascaras.
The very last place was Tesco, yes I got makeup from Tesco. Well my mum was starting the food shop, I had a look around the makeup stands and finally got a lipstick that I have been thinking about buying for a long time.

L’Oreal Julianne’s Nude

The lipstick which I bought is Julianne’s nude by L’Oreal. I think that this is prettiest nude shade. It looks like it could be a ‘my lips, but better’ shade, as it is so natural looking, which will be perfect for college.
That is everything that I got from my day out, I can’t wait to try these products out and I still have no idea how to end posts.

9 responses to “Beauty Haul!”

1. Abbie Louise says:

I have the scandaleyes eyeliner in micro and it's honestly so good! I've tried the thick and thin one too but seemed i needed a smaller pen but they're all amazing for the price!

2. Danielle Beautyblog says:

Love the look of the Julianne lipstick! I can never resist Boots' offers either 🙂

Danielle's Beauty Blog

3. Rachel S. says:

I love the things you picked up, those Rimmel lipsticks are gorgeous but I don't like the scent of them 🙂

RachelShuchatMakeup

4. Cait Cherry says:

Great Post!, I have been looking for the perfect nude lip, I may have to buy the L'Oreal one, the colour is stunning x

5. Hannah Morris says:

I have that one too and I love it! Aw really? They are so good! x

6. Hannah Morris says:

It is such a pretty pink colour, and aren't they just so difficult? haha! x

7. Hannah Morris says:

aw thank you! you don't like the smell of them?! I love the smell of them! haha x

8. Paige Weatherall says:

OMG I love those lipstick colours!!!
    They're stunning. xx