Brand Focus: Soap and Glory

After struggling to come up with ideas for a new post, I had a look through my draws. I found my Soap and Glory collection, so today’s post is going to be a: Brand Focus: Soap and Glory.

The main thing I love about Soap and Glory products is the quality. All of the products are so consistent, and work really well. I also love the huge range of not only skincare, but makeup products too. The products are also amazingly priced, but you can get a really good deal when there’s a 3 for 2 on.

But anyway onto the products!

The Righteous Butter

I actually have both sizes of this, because it was gifted to me and I loved it that much I went out to buy the bigger size. I mean with shea butter and aloe vera it is amazing at softening skin. I find that a little bit goes a long way, so you don’t need ridiculous amounts of the product to get a result, and it also sinks in really quickly.

Sugar Crush Body Scrub

The sugar crush range is definitely my favourite. I love the smell of lime and brown sugar. Even though the scent is very summery, it always reminds me of Christmas time. That might have something to do with the time of year I first started using it. The quality of the scrub is also amazing, I love the tub, I think the design on it is so pretty.

The Scrub of Your Life

This scrub has that typical Soap and Glory scent. I think it’s called ‘Pink’ or something like that. A number of the products have it, including the righteous butter which I have already mentioned. It’s a great body scrub, and the tube makes it a little easier to use.

Hand Food

I have gotten through the little tube of this, as it is so easy to pop the miniature in your handbag and use it out and about. Especially in the winter when it’s cold so your hands are more likely to become dry and need some moisture. It has the trademark: ‘Pink’ scent.

Heel Genius

I actually haven’t used this that much, as I aren’t a fan of touching feet, so applying this is a very difficult time for me, but when I have used it, I have noticed that it makes my feet feel incredibly soft. After using this I’ll put on some fluffy socks and I’m good.

Peaches and Clean Cleanser

The pump on the bottle makes it so easy to use. The scent isn’t my favourite, as it has a slight hint of mint, and mint is probably one of my least favourite scents. It is a good product that would be good for all skin types!

Face Soap and Clarity

I like how different this is to other facial washes. It isn’t a serum or a cream, but instead is more of a gel like consistency that is really easy to lather up over the skin which means it is amazing at removing all of the dirt and bacteria. The vitamin C also gives a lovely radiance!

Sugar Crush Body Wash

I’m not going to go into much detail here, as I’ve already written an entire post on it.

Clean on Me Body Wash

I got this when I was going on a College trip to Paris, as I didn’t want to take anything too big.  It has that classic Soap and Glory scent.

Mist You Madly

This is a mist, so it is not too overpowering, it has that light floral scent which is lovely in the Spring.

Hand Maid

I am that person that always has hand sanitizer in my bag. The scent is similar to hand food. It isn’t sticky, it applies beautifully and doesn’t leave the hands feeling all sticky all horrible.

Glow All Out Highlighter

I have spoken about this before. If you have seen my other posts then you will know that I have love for this product, and use it regularly. I love the champagne pink and I think it provides a beautiful glow.

Supercat Eye-liner

I have mentioned this a while ago on my blog, and I loved it. When it ran out I didn’t repurchase for some strange reason, but I’m so happy that I finally decided to pick it up again.  I find that it is so easy to apply and even makes cat eyes a little achieve. It also has great staying power.

Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick Bashful & Raplumzel

These look glossy, but they aren’t sticky. Which I absolutely love! Bashful is such a pretty neutral where as Raplumzel is more of an Autumn/ Winter shade.

Kick Ass Concealer

In this you get two cream concealers and as a little powder and a sponge. I know that no one likes to use the sponge, but it does make it super easy to take out with you. That way you won’t need to carry the brush. Application is also made easier by the mirror that is at the bottom with the two shades.

Do you have any favourite Soap and Glory products?

12 responses to “Brand Focus: Soap and Glory”

1. Jessica Martin says:

The sugar crush sugar scrub is my favourite too! Great post, love that you included loads of products instead of just one! xo

Jessica Ann ♥️

2. Jasmine Riel says:

Wow, all those products sound amazing *_* . I seriously want to try all of them!!

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

3. Danielle Beautyblog says:

Soap and Glory is one of my favourite brands! I'm obsessed with the Mist you Madly scent!

Danielle's Beauty Blog

4. Charlotte C says:

Great post. I've never used any of their products but you've sold a few to me, mostly the sugar scrub.

Charlotte x

5. Niamh Neeve says:

Love this post, I will defiantly be keeping my eye out for some of the soap and glory make up. I've been wanting to try the scrub thing for ages now, I might just have to go out and buy it :3

6. PWhiley94 says:

Sugar Crush is my favourite scent by Soap and Glory, i want to eat it.

GreyWalls

7. Hannah Morris says:

It is such a good scrub! Thank you, I thought it would more helpful to include a few products and not just one xx

8. Hannah Morris says:

Soap and Glory is such a good brand! x

9. Hannah Morris says:

That isn't surprising, it is such a good brand, and the mist smells amazing! x

10. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! You should definitely give it a try, they are lovely products! x

11. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! They have some amazing makeup products and the scrub is lovely, definitely worth a purchase! x