1. What are your top 5 favourite Disney films?
1. The Lion King – I remember having this on video as a child and I loved it, and I haven’t strayed from it. It was the first Disney DVD that I got, as it is such a moving story; I cry every time!
3. Sleeping Beauty – My favourite Disney princess! She’s always been my favourite since I was little, but I’m not sure why. People used to tell me it was because she slept and sleep was great, but I’m pretty sure it was because her dress was pink. I was easily pleased.
4. Tangled- Just an overall great film, and I love the twist with the healing powers of the hair and that when it’s cut it doesn’t grow back. (should probably apologise for the spoilers if you haven’t seen the film… oops)
5. The Little Mermaid- This is such a good film and every single song is just as good. Part of Your World, is one of my favourite Disney songs!
2. What is your favourite Disney character?
Stitch! Like I said, I’m not sure how this came about, but he is definitely my favourite!
3. Favourite Disney Princess?
I have already mentioned this as well. It is definitely Sleeping Beauty. I used to have a princess dress of hers when I was little, as it was my favourite. (And Pink)
4. Which Disney character would you like as a pet?
This is actually difficult, as there are so many to pick from! I’m going to say Rajah from Aladdin, as just imagine having a pet tiger?! From the films he’s always loyal, and that’s an amazing trait.
5. If you could wear a Disney Princess’s Dress to a ball which one would it be?
Ariel! Not the shells and the tails, but you know when she goes into the castle with Eric and she can’t talk, but she’s wearing that pink dress with the white? That one! (Just remove the puffy shoulders please)
6. Which Disney character can you really relate to?
Probably Lilo in the first movie. Not all the fighting parts, as I am probably the least aggressive person. There are a lot of parts in the first film which get me, as I can really relate.
7. Favourite ever Disney saying, or line from a movie or song
“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten.” – Lilo and Stitch
“Oh Yes, the past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” – The Lion King.
. 8. What is your favourite Disney Park?
I’m going have to pick Magic Kingdom, Disney World. I haven’t been to them all, but Magic Kingdom is my favourite from what I have experienced!
9. Have you ever visited Disney World and what is your favourite memory, if not do you plan to go?
Like I mentioned before I have been before, but I don’t really remember it. Whilst this is being published I will be in Disney World which is extremely exciting!
10. Favourite Disney soundtrack?
Can I cheat and say ‘Now that’s what I call Disney’? No? Okay. It’s got to be The Little Mermaid, as I love every song, or the Lion King, as that has some amazing songs too!
Feel free to join in the tag!
That was the The Disney Tag.
Are you a Disney fan?
Thank you for reading!
*None of the gifs are my own*