The Perfect Pamper Evening!

I feel like everybody needs to have a little pamper time every once in a while, so I thought I’d write a post on what I feel like makes the perfect pamper evening!

Have a Bath

I rarely have baths, as I only have them if I need to chill out or if it has been one of ‘those’ days. Of course the bath has to be packed with bubbles, so a bath bomb is pretty much a necessity for me just to add extra bubbles and make the water change colour! My current favourites are Think Pink and Intergalactic

PJ’s and Fresh Bedding

Putting on a clean pair of PJ’s and snuggling into a freshly made bed is one of the best feelings, especially after a nice bath.

Paint Your Nails

I don’t know about you, but I always feel better when my nails are painted. It’s so satisfying to look at them when there’s no chips. My favourite nail colours are pale nude like pinks. Fiji by Essie and Rose Hip by Barry M are definitely my favourites.

Candles and Fairy lights

Candles and fairy lights are perfect for giving that dimly lit cosy atmosphere that is important for pamper evenings. A good tip for fairy lights is to make sure they are LED, as they don’t get hot, so you can have them around your bed post without the worry that your bed sheets could go up in flames.

Snacks!

As I am trying to be healthy, my recent snacks include, bananas, strawberries, grapes, oranges, raspberries, and if I’m feeling adventurous, some yoghurt to go with it (as you can see I go all out). To some these may be boring snacks, but I have noticed a real benefit of eating healthy instead of the usual crisps and chocolate

Read a Book

I am the type of person who always means to start reading, but never get’s around to it, but when I do; I can’t put it down and the book will be finished within three days. Reading is also a great thing to do if you’re having problems sleeping.

Netflix and YouTube

If reading isn’t your thing then this may be more up your alley! If you don’t have Netflix then that isn’t a problem. Watch DVD’s, YouTube or TV. The possibilities are pretty much endless! Sometimes the best way to switch off is with a good film or your favourite TV series!

What do you like to do for your pamper evenings?

6 responses to “The Perfect Pamper Evening!”

1. Shay Grady says:

This is exactly how my pamper nights go! A Lush bath and comfy Pjs! x

2. Hannah Morris says:

They're the best! x

3. Hannah says:

Can't beat a Lush bath! I also love having a marathon of my favourite tv shows x

hannahsnotebook.net

4. Hannah Morris says:

Definitely not! It's so good isn't it?! x

5. Kayleigh H says:

I love a Lush bath! I need to try reading more too, but I just never seem to find the time.

Kayleigh

6. Danielle Beautyblog says:

This sounds perfect! My healthy eating never goes to plan though so I would have to swap the fruit for crisps and chocolate!

Danielle's Beauty Blog