Boots Haul!

As I did so well with not spending in February, I decided to reward myself with some makeup, but in my defence I needed some more foundation and I had some coupons for points, so I couldn’t really say no.
This is my Boots Haul!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 51 Light Vanilla

This is my holy grail foundation, I’ve tried a few others, but I always come back to this one. This one is a medium coverage compared to the serum which is more of a light coverage. This foundation is like a liquid; texture wise, which may lead you to believe that it is sheer, but it isn’t. I love this, as it has a yellow undertone which really agrees with my skin tone. Plus I love how it isn’t drying. It has a dewy finish, but if that isn’t for you then you can add powder.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer Shade 01 Ivory

As soon as I saw this appear on blogs, I wanted to give it a go. I don’t own that many concealers, as I stick with the trusty Collection one. I must admit that the packaging drew me in with this, as I think it looks high-end. I got this is in the lightest shade, so it can be used for brightening the under eyes.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick 04 Rose Tweed

As it was 3 for 2 across all Bourjois products, I had to pick something else up and I decided to go with this lipstick. I was drawn to this, as I like nude shades, but this doesn’t look too pale, as pale shades tend to was me out. I’m not sure about the finish or anything, but I’m looking forward to trying it out.

Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit | Fair

This is very much a blogger inspired buy, I’ve seen quite a few people rave about this, so I decided to pick it up for myself. It seems very Nars inspired with the packaging. I love how the bronzer is matte, but I prefer a shimmery highlight, but this shade is matte too, but I’m looking forward to giving it a go.

Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Spray

I don’t own anything from the Smoothie Star range, and I couldn’t justify buying anything other than the spray, as I do not need any more Soap and Glory creams, so this seemed like a good option to go for. It has notes of Almond and Vanilla with a base of sandalwood and musk which work really well together.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Hand Food

Sugar Crush is one of my favourite scents from Soap and Glory, and I love a good hand cream, so I had to pick it up. Plus, this only cost me £2.50, so it didn’t break the bank either. I’ve tried the original hand food from Soap and Glory, and really liked it, so I assume they’re the same, but this one smells like Lime and Vanilla.

Garnier Softening Cleansing Lotion Goodbye Dry

I was after something new to take my makeup off, and then I spotted this one. It seems perfect for my skin type, as it is suitable for dry skin and it has no parabens, so it’s suitable for sensitive skin. You know when a smell reminds you of something, but you can’t put your finger on what it is? That’s what I’m getting with this,
I must admit I do love a good spend in Boots, that is something I am definitely guilty off! As you can see from my numerous hauls.

That was my Boots Haul!

16 responses to “Boots Haul!”

1. Shay Grady says:

I have been loving Bourjois at the minute and use their Healthy Mix Foundation everyday! Obsessed, I loooove the colour of the lipstick you chose too! So many nice products! x

2. Lauren Barden says:

I really want to try the new Bourjois concealer, I've got the foundation that goes with it and I'm so obsessed with that!

Lauren Ashleigh xx

3. its Jessie and Danni says:

I love the Soap and Glory body sprays – so fresh! Please do a review on that Bourjois Concealer!! I agree with you, the packaging looks high end, so I just assume the product is amazing lol! Xx

4. Sophie Godfrey-Phaure says:

I have tried the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and love it! But I desperately want to try the Healthy Mix foundation. This post has really sold me.
    Great post!
    Sophie

5. Miss Jaded Blogster says:

I love that bourjois healthy mix foundation! I need to get myself a second shade because the one i currently own is too pale for me.

6. Cate EC says:

Love a Boots haul! Well done on the spending ban, I could do with one of those x

The perks of being a hipster blog

7. Jessica says:

Lovely post!!

check out my blog + follow back?

xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

8. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! Of course! x

9. Hannah Morris says:

Can't beat it haha! Thank you! x

10. Hannah Morris says:

It's so good, definitely my favourite! Aw no! It's the worst when you buy a foundation in the wrong shade! x

11. Hannah Morris says:

They're so nice! I've just uploaded a review on it x

12. Hannah Morris says:

You should definitely give the concealer a try; I bet it goes well with the foundation! x

13. Hannah Morris says:

The healthy mix is definitely my favourite range! Thank you so much! x

14. Hannah Morris says:

They're both great products! Thank you! x

15. Dena Jayne says:

Bourjois HM really is my favourite drugstore foundation, I love the finish of it. The concealer looks like something I need to try!

xo

16. Hannah Morris says:

It is such a good foundation! The concealer is just as nice, I'd definitely recommend x