How To Improve Your Self Confidence

Confidence is something that I don’t have a lot of. I think most of the people who I know would say that, but over the past year it has grown massively. I’m definitely not the same person I was a few years ago.
This is some tips to How To Improve Your Self Confidence!

Dress for Yourself

I feel like everybody’s version of this is different, as you want to wear stuff that you feel comfortable in, not something that isn’t you which will leave you feeling insecure. If you think your outfit looks good then you’re more likely to feel good about yourself, as you’ll feel presentable and ready to tackle just about anything!

Positive Thoughts!

This can be a little tricky at first, but stick with it and you’ll get the hang of it. It’s all about changing how you deal with your thoughts, try to change the negative into positives and try not to let your thoughts hold you back. One strategy that I know works for some people is to list five things that you feel grateful for; as this will help you to appreciate what you have.

Kill All Negative Thoughts

Negative thoughts are a killer and can destroy your mood, so destroy them before they destroy you. Remember that nobody is perfect no matter how flawless their Instagram is or any social media for that matter, allow yourself to move on and not dwell over it. It is also okay to take some time out to relax and clear your head.

Speak Slowly

Speaking quickly is a sign of nerves, but speaking quickly will not help, as you’re more likely to make mistakes when speaking which will not help you to feel calm. Speak slowly and don’t rush. I remember doing presentations at college and I would be extremely nervous beforehand, but because I would make sure to speak slowly, clearly and loudly, so any nerves wouldn’t show (even though I was probably shaking like crazy)

Who Cares?

At the end of the day everybody judges; no matter who it is. So it’s important to not let somebody else’s opinion get to you. At the end of the day why should they care? What you do is nothing to do with them, so don’t let it get to you.

Exercise

I have a love hate relationship with exercise. During, I will be complaining and thinking about all the lazy things I could be doing which wouldn’t hurt or make me sweat, but afterwards I feel ready to take on the world and proud that I didn’t give up, and if it makes me feel better about myself then I’m all for it.
I could probably go on, but I don’t want to make this post too long. I hope you find this post useful! I like this little series, and also have a post on being more productive.
The GIFS and the quote were found online

8 responses to “How To Improve Your Self Confidence”

1. Amazing post, dear! 🙂 Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC and Google, instagram, write a comment
    and I follow you back 🙂

With love.
    Diana.

2. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! I'll check out your blog now x

3. Lauren Barden says:

I definitely need to have some more confidence and have more faith in myself, it gets you nowhere being worried and anxious all the time!

Lauren Ashleigh xx

4. Alice Young says:

The positive and negative thoughts one is one that I really need to work on. I think I'm going to start listing out things I'm grateful for and positive things that have happened that day as I've heard doing it everyday can really help to change your thought patterns!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

5. Georgia Hope says:

Love these tips! Completely with you on the love/hate relationship with exercise, it definitely makes me feel better and calms my anxiety but actually getting to the gym is such a struggle! xx

6. Hannah Morris says:

That strategy can really work for people, I hope it works for you too! x

7. Hannah Morris says:

I'm glad it isn't just me haha! x

8. Hannah Morris says: