Brand Focus: Gerard Cosmetics

I made my first Gerard Cosmetics order a while ago, and I don’t know why it took me so long to make another. Not only are the products themselves stunning, but the packaging is also really pretty, as the black and gold compliment each other perfectly.
All prices are from Beauty Bay.

Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick – £10.50

This is one of the first products that I tried and I absolutely love it. It’s described as a rose-pink neutral, but it also has hints of brown. I love this for day-to-day wear, but it would look amazing with a dramatic look, as the colour is quite neutral. It sits really nicely on the lips. I wouldn’t go mad and apply more than two layers. as things can get a little bit tacky which is not what you want.

I love how this liquid lipstick doesn’t bleed and it lasts really well without being too drying.

Supreme Lip Creme – £8.75

This is a newbie in my collection, as I didn’t see them when I first made my order. I like the sound of these as I love a creamy formula. I got the shade Wild Berry Tart, as I thought it would be Autumn appropriate.

Wild Berry Tart is a muted dark purple with nude undertones. As I am yet to try this I can’t really comment on the staying power, but I doubt it will last all day, as creamy formulas don’t tend to last as long.

Lipstick – £10.50

Fairy Godmother

I got this when I thought I could make baby pink lips work, when in reality I can’t. I do really like the colour, just not on me. If you love a baby pink with blue undertones then this is right up your alley. It has a matte finish, that isn’t too drying.

I feel quite bad for only using this the once and then putting it away never to be seen again, but I don’t think I know anyone that would want it, and how do people feel about second-hand lipsticks? So many questions, (that probably aren’t even relevant)

Tequila Sunrise

This shade is not the most season appropriate, as I think the peachy coral tones are very summer appropriate. I can confirm that I will not be waiting for next summer to wear it. It is a soft matte formula, which I like the sound of, as it shouldn’t be extremely drying.

French Toast

Unlike Tequila Sunrise, French Toast is very Autumnal, it’s described as a warm decadent neutral which will flatter all skin tones. In the bullet this looks very brown which is a little out of my comfort zone, but after swatching, it isn’t so bad, as it didn’t come out brown on me.

Berry Smoothie

This colour looks very similar to the Wild Berry Tart Lip Creme, so depending on the application of the lip creme, these might be a nice pair. As you would imagine from the name the shade is a gorgeous berry colour, which will be gorgeous for Autumn especially during the day.

Vintage Rose

Perhaps my favourite shade. It is a mauve pink with rosy undertones, which is my favourite combination in a lipstick. In my opinion it’s a lipstick that’s suitable for any occasion. I am a little biased as mauve pink is my favourite.

Top to Bottom: Fairy Godmother, Tequila Sunrise, French Toast, Berry Smoothie and Vintage Rose

Have you tried anything from Gerard Cosmetics?
Blog Signature

6 responses to “Brand Focus: Gerard Cosmetics”

1. Katie Mills says:

Tequila Sunrise looks so pretty! I only have one product from Gerard, a Star Powder, so I'd love to try more x

2. Hannah Morris says:

It is such a pretty shade! Is it any good? I've been looking into it! It is such a nice brand! x

3. Hannah says:

Vintage Rose is gorg! I'm a sucker for mauve too. Now on my wish list x

hannahsnotebook.net

4. Hannah Morris says:

It's one of my favourite lipsticks, it's such a pretty colour! x

5. Lizzie Wilkinson says:

These look wonderful and the colours look amazing! Lizzie http://www.llybet.blogspot.com

6. Hannah Morris says: