Current Favourites!

You wouldn’t believe how many favourites posts I have gone to write and then just not got around too. In my defence a lot of other things have come up. Other than having more stuff to do, not much has changed.

The Body Shop Pinita Colada Range

As soon as I heard about this range I knew that I’d love it. I mean it’s Pineapple and Coconut! At this moment in time I own everything in the collection and even have a spare scrub. I love how the scent lingers and how summery it is, so I’m not sure how this obsession is going to fare as we get into Autumn, but we’ll see. I especially love the scrub, as it isn’t too harsh, but it’s harsh enough, it really leaves your skin soft and smelling great! I’m gutted that this range is limited edition, as it well and truly my favourite.

Candles

Candles is another obsession that might be getting out of hand, I’m constantly being told I don’t need anymore, but there are so many different scents out there, it’s hard not to go a little crazy. Pink Sands by Yankee is currently on the wishlist and has been for a very long time.

Spotify

I’ve had Spotify for years and years, but just recently I’ve gotten back into it. This is mainly due to the fact I’ve got a car that doesn’t have a CD player and I was recommended to get Spotify, as it’s a lot easier and he was right. I just love how you can create your own playlist or use one of the already created ones, and they have a playlist for just about everything!

YSL Black Opium

I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to get into perfume, but it is. I’ve been complimented on it a few times from an arrange of people, so it’s a winner.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | Vanilla

I got this whilst in America and I absolutely love the coverage. I find this shade to be perfect for covering the dark circles under my eyes. It doesn’t crease and blends out really well. I don’t think I’ve been using much of it, but it seems to be running low. Even though I’ve only had it two months.

Ralph

I’ve not really put this anywhere properly, but I have had a puppy. I’ve never actually had a pet before, but I have always wanted a Pomeranian, ever since I watched the Suite Life of Zack and Cody (A+ if you watched it). He is the cutest thing in the world, and obviously he isn’t just a current favourite, he’s my absolute favourite

That is everything that I have been loving! What have you been loving?

Blog Signature

6 responses to “Current Favourites!”

1. Katie Mills says:

What a cute dog! I love Pomeranians, my parent's friends have one that I dogsit for sometimes. I've also been loving that NARS concealer x

2. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! They're so cute aren't they? It's such a good concealer! x

3. Thabina Ismail says:

I've been obsessed with candles this fall, I got a great deal at white barn during their 2 for $20 (they're normally $20 EACH!) Anyways, I've been thinking about making an October favorites soon, but I may end up not getting around to it 😛

elegantlychiic.blogspot.com

4. Hannah says:

I love Spotify! So easy to find new music x

hannahsnotebook.net

5. Hannah Morris says:

oh my god! What a great deal! Glad it isn't just me that doesn't get around to making favourites posts haha! x

6. Hannah Morris says:

it's so good isn't it?! x