5 MAC Lipsticks Perfect for Autumn/ Winter

I feel like I’m slacking on the Autumn posts. We’re in November, and so far no Autumn posts. This year is going too quickly!

I think most people associate dark berry colours with Autumn. In this post I will talk through four MAC lipsticks from my collection, that I think are very season appropriate.

Rebel | Satin

I have done a full review of this, as it’s one of my favourites!

Rebel is probably one of the most talked about MAC lipsticks. On the lips Rebel is a berry shade with a hint of purple. It does look rather scary when looking at it in the bullet, but it’s a different story when it’s on the lips.

As this is a Satin finish it is semi matte and highly pigmented.

Diva | Matte

Diva is another MAC lipstick that I’ve heard lots of good things about. It is a deep red matte shade, the undertone is a mixture of brown and purple which make this lipstick really special.

As it is a Matte finish, it’s highly pigmented and has no shine to it at all. It can be a little drying.

Plumful | Lustre

Plumful is a brilliant shade for those who don’t like a full on dark lip, but still want something that feels a little Autumnal. MAC describes this as Blossoming Rose-Plum. I would describe the colour, as a medium pink with a hint of plum.

As this is a Lustre finish, it is quite sheer, but I think this lipstick has a decent coverage. I don’t find this lipstick drying at all, as it’s smooth and creamy.

Darkside | Amplified Creme

I’ve not heard anything about this lipstick, but I loved the look of it on the website. I think this lipstick is very similar to Diva. It has the different formula, so I would definitely getting one or the other depending on what type of formula you like.

Darkside is an Amplified Creme which means it’s very hydrating and doesn’t dry the lips out. This formula also makes for a very pigmented look that is also very long wearing.

Twig | Satin

I nearly didn’t include this shade, but then I thought I would include it for those who don’t like a berry lip. Twig is a soft muted brownish pink, which makes it really flattering on a number of skin tones. It is a Satin finish like Rebel, so it has great pigmentation, but will settle into any lines and show any dry patches.

Top to Bottom: Rebel, Diva, Plumful, Darkside and Twig

What’s your favourite lipstick for Autumn?

Blog Signature

10 responses to “5 MAC Lipsticks Perfect for Autumn/ Winter”

1. I love all of these hun, they're definitely going on my 'to buy' list xx

2. Hannah Morris says:

Aw good! They're so pretty aren't they?xx

3. I love wearing Plumful and Rebel as well, Syrup is another good one too!

4. The Makeup Aficionado says:

I have been wanting to pick up the shade twig for ages.

5. Hannah Morris says:

I've heard so much about Syrup, I may have to look into it! x

6. Hannah Morris says:

It's such a nice nude shade! x

7. Claire Cavanagh says:

I really need to pick up Twig as it's been on my wishlist for SO long. I'm definitely a fan of the more muted tones, so it's right up my street 🙂

Claire | Vanity Claire xx

8. Hannah Morris says:

It's such a nice nude! If you're a fan of a muted nude you'll definitely love it! x

9. Leanne Page says:

I need all these shades! How do i not have any? Twig and plumful has been on my list forever xx

LPage Beauty