I told myself at the end of last year that in 2017 I will bake something at least once a month, as I don’t bake enough, even though I love doing it! I got this recipe from Emily’s blog which is Love Emily Jayne.
1. Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup together, at a low temperature, as you don’t want to burn anything. In order to do this, I put a pan of water on top of the stove and let it boil. After this I placed my bowl of ingredients over the top in order for them to melt. (I hope that makes sense!) Once everything has melted take the bowl away from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Add the biscuit to the chocolate and mix everything together until it’s all covered.
4. Add your marshmallows to the mix and do the same.
5. Get your baking tray and pour the mixture into it, making sure to spread it evenly, but feel free to make it as thick or as thin as you would like!
6. I left this in the fridge to set overnight and then finished it the next day. If you don’t have time you can keep checking on it, just make sure you can’t move it around.
7. In order to finish you can dust icing sugar over the top, and then you are free to cut it and enjoy!