I know I did a tag not that long ago, but I was lucky enough to be nominated by Sarah for this award/ tag! I will admit that it does make my day a little to receive these, and it’s just as nice to be able to pass them over to other bloggers!
- Once you’re nominated you should write a post about the award, and share seven facts about yourself; that your readers do not know.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you like (maximum of fifteen) to do the tag as well and let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m not a film person – I don’t even know why, I just find it difficult to sit down and watch a film. I’d much rather be watching a series rather than a film for some unknown reason. You name the film and I probably haven’t seen it.
2. I love Disney – I am a little bit Disney mad, in fact the only films that I have seen are most likely Disney films. Visiting all of the Disney parks is on my bucket list and I really hope to be able to cross it off one day.
3. I’m a fussy eater – There is a very short list of food that I like which can make it difficult when eating out. Let’s just say I have to have a good look at the menu before we book. The worst thing is definitely fish, if it comes from the ocean then I aren’t eating it.
4. I have no piercings – Which has totally saved me a lot of money, but a few people have commented on it. Which doesn’t bother me at all, as I don’t like the idea of messing with ears. I also remember a friend piercing her own ears at school and she got the pin stuck through her ear and if that’s not mentally scaring, I don’t know what is.
5. I never used to wear a lot of makeup – I feel like I missed out on part of that makeup experience that it seems like every other blogger has had, as I didn’t get into makeup until I was in Year 11 at school. I didn’t see the point of wearing foundation and all that as my skin was alright.
6. I don’t drink hot drinks – A lot of people say I’m weird for this, but I don’t like hot drinks. I remember when me and my brother were younger and we’d sleep at my Nan’s house, she’d always make hot chocolate before bed, but she had to give me lemonade as I didn’t like it.
7. I want to travel – Something I’m sure many people want to do. I am really lucky, as I’ve been able to visit a lot of places and do a lot of things already, but there are so many beautiful places out there. Italy has been on my list forever and of course the bloggers favourite Santorini is on there to.
Again thank you Sarah for the nomination, and thank you for reading!