• Beauty
  • Baking
    How to Bake Funfetti Cupcakes
    19th August 2018 View Post
  • Skincare
    The Body Shop Haul
    15th August 2018 View Post
  • Home » The One Lovely Blog Award!

The One Lovely Blog Award!

I know I did a tag not that long ago, but I was lucky enough to be nominated by Sarah for this award/ tag! I will admit that it does make my day a little to receive these. It’s also just as nice to be able to pass them over to other bloggers!

The Rules:

• Once you’re nominated you should write a post about the award, and share seven facts about yourself; that your readers do not know.
    • Nominate as many bloggers as you like. Then let them know that they have been nominated. (Maximum of 15)

Seven Facts About Me:

I’m not a film person

I don’t even know why, I just find it difficult to sit down and watch a film. I’d much rather be watching a series rather than a film for some unknown reason. You name the film and I probably haven’t seen it.

I love Disney

I am a little bit Disney mad, in fact the only films that I have seen are most likely Disney films. Visiting all of the Disney parks is on my bucket list and I really hope to be able to cross it off one day.

I’m a Fussy Eater

There is a very short list of food that I like which can make it difficult when eating out. Let’s just say I must have a good look at the menu before we book. The worst thing is definitely fish, if it comes from the ocean then I aren’t eating it.

I Have No Piercings

Which has totally saved me a lot of money, but a few people have commented on it. Which doesn’t bother me at all, as I don’t like the idea of messing with ears. I also remember a friend piercing her own ears at school and she got the pin stuck through her ear and if that’s not mentally scaring, I don’t know what is.

I Never Used To Wear a Lot of Makeup

I feel like I missed out on part of that makeup experience that it seems like every other blogger has had, as I didn’t get into makeup until I was in Year 11 at school. I didn’t see the point of wearing foundation and all that as my skin was alright.

I Don’t Drink Hot Drinks

A lot of people say I’m weird for this, but I don’t like hot drinks. I remember when me and my brother were younger and we’d sleep at my Nan’s house, she’d always make hot chocolate before bed, but she had to give me lemonade as I didn’t like it.

I Want to Travel

Something I’m sure many people want to do. I am really lucky, as I’ve been able to visit a lot of places and do a lot of things already, but there are so many beautiful places out there. Italy has been on my list forever and of course the bloggers favourite Santorini is on there to.

I Nominate:

Grace

Jemma

Beccah

Again thank you Sarah for the nomination, and thank you for reading!

Blog Signature

• 26th March 2017 / 10:53 pm

That’s so true! Thank you!xx

1. 26th March 2017 / 8:59 pm

I’m not a film person either haha! I find it so hard to get in to them and sit through the whole way. X

Kate// itskaterose.com

• 26th March 2017 / 10:54 pm

Glad it isn’t just me! I’m totally with you on that one!xx

2. Alice
      26th March 2017 / 9:55 pm

Well done on being nominated, very much deserved! Really enjoyed reading your post.

Alice | alicemaysnell

3. 26th March 2017 / 9:58 pm

Your welcome – I love your blog and this is a great post X I have no piercings either – some of my friends have loads then there is me with none! And one of my friends did all of her piercings herself too – tbh it was quite successful. And I really like to travel too X
      Sarah X

• 26th March 2017 / 11:07 pm

Aw thank you so much! haha I’m exactly the same! When you do your own they seem to go either really well or really wrong! Seeing new places is so good isn’t it?!xx

• 26th March 2017 / 11:17 pm

Agreed, seeing new places is so good – I love experiencing new cultures and foods X
          Sarah X

4. Gillan
      27th March 2017 / 12:43 am

Congrats on the award! 😊
      I also have a very hard time watching films in a straight hour. I always have to check my browser tab or my phone when I’m watching a movie lol.
      I love Disney too! Especially their animated movies <3
      I'm also a picky eater. I don't eat vegetables or any meat I can't identify 😂
      I only started wearing makeup about three years ago because I got insecure over having pimples, which started around the same time.
      Santorini is definitely my dream! I just love Greece, overall.

• 28th March 2017 / 2:09 pm

Thank you! Glad it isn’t just me, I do the exact same thing! You can’t beat the animated movies! Don’t blame you on that one haha! That’s not too long ago either! It looks so pretty doesn’t it?! Thank you for reading!xx

5. Sofia
      27th March 2017 / 2:45 pm

I didn’t wear makeup for ages either so don’t worry!!

xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

• 27th March 2017 / 9:27 pm

Ah glad it isn’t only me haha!xx

6. Louise
      27th March 2017 / 9:55 pm

I’m the same with everything except I love hot drinks!

• 28th March 2017 / 2:19 pm

haha glad someone else is the same!xx

7. 28th March 2017 / 12:49 pm

I love these types of posts! I think its because im nosey lol. Great blog!
      Kate xx

themakeupartistschoice.com

• 28th March 2017 / 2:37 pm

I love these types of posts for the same reason haha! Thank you so much!xx

• 29th March 2017 / 12:34 pm

Thank you! Glad it isn’t just me haha!xx

8. 3rd April 2017 / 10:39 am

Oh this has made my day 🙂
      And I always love reading more facts about the bloggers I like.
      I’m going to write my post now 🙂