Empties!

I have been meaning to do this post for so long, and I mean for so long. I have had empty bottles in a bag stashed in my room for months. I’ve just never gathered enough products to do an actual post, but I think the time has finally come. I do think most of the stuff here is shower gel, as I get through that stuff quick, but I’ve tried to wait it out for a good mix.

The Body Shop | Banana Shampoo and Conditioner

I absolutely adore this stuff. It is the only thing that I’ve tried that has agreed with my hair. I don’t know what it is about my hair, but nothing seems to work for it, apart from this. I do have a major problem with it though; it’s too small. The bottles are 250ml and for me that’s just too not enough. I got through these in about two weeks, and that’s with showering every other day and sometimes going a day longer. The shampoo costs £6 and the conditioner costs £5, and I can’t afford to be paying £13 every two weeks for hair stuff. It does smell incredible though.

Repurchase?: Not all of the time, but yes and definitely if they increase the size

Lush | Prince Charming Shower Cream

This little beauty is from the Valentines collection, so sadly it is no longer available. I took this on holiday with me, so the scent brings back some great memories. I bought this online, so had no idea what it smelt like, but it sounded great. I however didn’t realise it has Grapefruit Oil in it, and Grapefruit is not my favourite scent, so I actually didn’t like this when I first used it. I did get used to it, and learnt to love it. There is also some Pomegranate, Marshmallow and Vanilla to distract from the Grapefruit.

Repurchase?: If it was available, then totally

Lush | Lord of Misrule Shower Cream

My mum got me a gift set which included this when she was shopping, as she was trying to get me Monsters Ball bath bomb, and the set included that and this. Considering it’s a Halloween scent, I used it not that long ago. I forgot just how good it smells. It’s not something that I thought I’d like, but I love it. It contains Black Pepper Oil, Patchouli Oil, Vanilla Absolute and Organic Wheatgerm Oil. It is taking everything to not repurchase this right now, because I’ve managed to find it in the Lush Kitchen.

Repurchase?: When I have more money to spare, or at Halloween

The Body Shop | Pinita Colada Cream Body Scrub

This has to be my all time favourite range that The Body Shop have done, but this is unfortunately not available anymore, which I am gutted about. I really hope they bring this back, as it smells so good; especially for summer. This is a mix of Pineapple and Coconut and a take on the classic cocktail. I do have another one of these, as I tried to get as much of the range as I could. This scrub is extremely light, if you’re looking for something heavy-duty then this won’t cut it, as it probably won’t be enough to remove tan.

Repurchase?: If this was still available I’d be buying in bulk

Nars | Sheer Glow Foundation Mont Blanc

This was my first high-end foundation. It is so raved about and highly loved that I had to give it a try. I repurchased straight away, and I’m currently working through my second bottle. Mont Blanc is more on the pink side as foundations go, and that used to work wonders for me, but now it looks too much. I don’t know what’s happened, as I loved the shade, but now my face just looks way too pink, so when my second bottle runs out, I think I’ll go for a different shade. The foundation it’s self is not sheer, so don’t be fooled by that. It is in fact medium/ high coverage. It does however leave you with a glow, so if you like a matte foundation this won’t be for you.

Repurchase?: In a different shade

Nars | Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla

Like the foundation, this is the first high-end Concealer that I’ve tried and I love it. It’s full coverage and doesn’t crease throughout the day, and it stays in place. I have two more tubes of this stuff, as I stocked up and panic bought when I didn’t think I’d have enough for a week away on holiday. I do however think that this isn’t quite light enough for me. It’s brightening, but only slightly.

Repurchase?: In the lightest shade

Collection | Glam Crystals Funk

I wore this all the time last summer; especially whilst on holiday. I’d put this all over the lid and pair it with mascara for a quick look that looks like you’ve put a lot more effort in that you actually have. If you want fuss free glitter then this wins hands down. You don’t have to mess about with glue and then pressing the glitter on to it. This builds nicely for a strong amount, as the most I ever used was three. The colour is perfect for everyday as the gold/ brown goes with just about anything. It’s so cheap too, at £2.99 a tube they’re a steal!

Repurchase?: Definitely!

L’Oreal | Miss Hippie Mascara

I can’t remember who I first saw using this mascara, but as soon as I saw the results this was straight in my basket, as it looked incredible. Mascaras aren’t really my thing, I don’t like applying it. I find layering it up extremely boring, but I have to do it, as I have incredibly short lashes. This mascara makes it more bearable, as my lashes are instantly darker and a lot longer and fuller.

Repurchase?: Already Have!

Too Faced | Hangover Primer

I’d only tried one or two primers before this one, but I have dry skin I always struggled with keeping my foundation from showing the dry areas. As soon as I heard about this, I knew I had to have it, it sounded perfect. I mean it’s a primer that moisturisers, that is what I had been after all along! I got this for Christmas, and after five months of solid use, it has just ran out. When I first started using this, I would forget that I was priming my skin and would use it like a moisturiser as that is exactly what it feels like.

Repurchase?: Already Have!

Garnier | Micellar Water

I am pretty sure that everyone and their dog have heard of this, but it is incredible and the hype is real! I’ve gone through countless bottles, so it only felt right to get the bigger bottle. After this ran out I bought another this size which I used about three times, before leaving it behind in the Isle of Man, which wasn’t supposed to happen. I have since been out and bought another, luckily it isn’t too expensive. I use this to take off my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling great, but I do need to moisturise afterwards.

Repurchase?: Definitely!

I feel like that was a good mix of things, well at least I hope it was!

What products have you been using up?

1. 10th May 2017 / 2:41 pm

I really want to repurchase nars sheer glow, I think I will have to when I go through duty free! I definitely think I need to try the hangover primer, it just sounds so perfect for us with drier skin! xx

• 11th May 2017 / 2:45 pm

It is such a lovely foundation, and that’s a good plan! It is so good, I swear by it xx

• 11th May 2017 / 2:47 pm

They’re so good aren’t they?! Thank you lovely xx

2. 10th May 2017 / 6:08 pm

I need to try the banana shampoo and conditioner! Im too curious about them 😀
    xoxo

Ileana

Novelstyle Blog

• 11th May 2017 / 2:48 pm

They’re so good! Not many people seem to talk about them, but I love them! So good for dry and hair that tangles easily xx

• 11th May 2017 / 2:50 pm

It’s so good isn’t it?! It’s definitely worth the price xx

3. 10th May 2017 / 7:55 pm

Great post! I need to get my hands on these Lush products xx.

4. 10th May 2017 / 8:00 pm

So need to try those lush and Nars products, been needing to get to a mall hahah!

5. 10th May 2017 / 8:06 pm

I’m such a huge fan of the Too Faced hangover primer! I actually keep adding the banana shampoo and conditioner from The Body Shop into my cart and then decide against it. I haven’t seen anyone else talk about it so far!

erinkanee.com

• 11th May 2017 / 3:04 pm

It’s so good isn’t it?! No one seems to talk about them, but I love them! They’re so good for dry hair that tangles easily xx

6. 10th May 2017 / 8:08 pm

I love the Lord of Misrule scent from Lush! It is one of my favorites!!

Laila from Townhouse Palette

7. 11th May 2017 / 7:57 am

I’m almost finished my first bottle of NARS sheer glow, I really love it and I think it’s going to be my foundation of choice from now on 🙂

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

• 11th May 2017 / 3:05 pm

It is such a good foundation, definitely worth the price xx

• 12th May 2017 / 1:25 pm

I think they’re bringing it back out next month, which is so exciting! No problem, thank you for reading!xx

8. 11th May 2017 / 5:29 pm

Banana shampoo sounds like it would smell amazing! I love that gold glitter, I got it on Ebay as an Urbay Decay dupe and it’s been fab.

Amy – http://amyevans.blog

• 11th May 2017 / 10:56 pm

It’s so good, such a gorgeous scent! It’s such a good product, so easy to use and affordable xx

9. 12th May 2017 / 1:30 am

I didn’t even realise The Body Shop had a banana range! Does it smell like real bananas, or that fake banana sweet smell?

I love the Hangover primer too – just working my way through a tiny deluxe sample at the moment and I fear I’m going to have to buy the full size!

Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

• 12th May 2017 / 1:38 pm

It’s such a lovely range, and it smells like sweet bananas almost like a smoothie! It’s so good, and it’s definitely worth the price xx

10. 12th May 2017 / 2:52 am

I love the Too Faced Hangover RX Primer! You are so right about it being like a moisturizer, and it is such an essential for dry skin. The Nars Sheer Glow foundation and concealer look right up my street, I’ll have to add them to my cart soon. Lovely post 🙂 Brynnie

• 12th May 2017 / 1:31 pm

It’s so good isn’t it?! They’re so good, I hope you manage to get them soon! Thank you lovely xx

• 12th May 2017 / 1:32 pm

They’re so good aren’t they?! Thank you xx

• 12th May 2017 / 1:36 pm

It’s so good, and I’ve been told that they’re being re-released in June; which is so exciting! It’s such a good mascara xx

11. 12th May 2017 / 2:43 pm

Wow you have lots of empties, the body shop banana conditioner sounds soooo nice I want to try it!

Lauren x Huggled

• 12th May 2017 / 2:59 pm

I know, I’ve been saving them for a while! It’s so lovely, it’s so good for dry hair that tangles easily xx

12. 12th May 2017 / 7:27 pm

I love the glam crystals liner – such a steal too! Makes every make up look that little bit extra glam with almost zero effort!

• 13th May 2017 / 4:39 pm

It’s so good isn’t it?! It really does xx

13. 13th May 2017 / 2:13 pm

I love Empties posts! i need to try the NARS Concealer!

14. 13th May 2017 / 5:30 pm

That Too Faced primer sounds amazing! I’ve been thinking of trying it, so it’s nice to know that you like it ♥
    Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

• 14th May 2017 / 11:16 am

It’s such a good primer, I hope you get around to trying it xx

15. 13th May 2017 / 9:46 pm

They look like great products (:
    Nice post, dear!

CM | XIII.

16. Alice Snell
    13th May 2017 / 10:40 pm

So many good empties, I haven’t used up products in ages, I’m really bad and instead of finishing a product I end up quitting half way and trying a new one!

Alice | alicemaysnell

• 14th May 2017 / 11:17 am

Thank you! It is so hard to use a product up, it’s so easy to try a new one!xx

17. 15th May 2017 / 12:45 am

I loved the way Prince Charming smelt and I’m kicking myself for not buying it when it was in my hands! I love all of the Lush products I have tried! Great post! xx

Jordyn // jordynpamela.com

• 15th May 2017 / 1:02 am

Prince Charming is such a gorgeous scent! Ah it’s so hard isn’t it, because if you don’t get it then you have to wait till next year! Thank you xx

18. 15th May 2017 / 4:47 pm

You’ve made me feel so much better about my bag of finished up products that are waiting for me to write/film an empties post/video about. I’ve been intrigued by Nars Sheer Glow for the longest time! I’m a big fan of the Radiant Creamy Concealer and the Tinted Moisturised. One day I’ll pick up Sheer Glow. I’m a fan of the Glam Crystals too! I’ve never used them all over my eye lid though, so will be experimenting soon. Xx

Tania | When Tania Talks

• 16th May 2017 / 9:24 pm

Glad I’ve done so! It is such a lovely foundation, I hope you get around to picking it up! I used to swear by that look, it’s so quick and easy; hope you like it too xx

19. Ronnie
    16th May 2017 / 2:12 am

I love reading Empties post it’s great to see what products are worth buying! I’m so tempted to pick up the Too Faced primer! 5 months seems like a long time for a primer to last

Ronnie
    xx

• 16th May 2017 / 9:26 pm

Me too, they’re so interesting to read! It is such a good primer, especially for those of us with dry skin xx