The Best Concealer Duo?!

We’re well into the makeup spending ban, and I’m enjoying going through my products and discovering old favourites as well as finding new things to blog about.

Today I’m going to be sharing my two favourite concealers that I use without fail. These are the Nars Creamy Concealer and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. There is a huge difference in price, as the one from Nars costs £23 and the one from Collection costs £4.19

The Nars concealer is absolutely great for coverage, and goes all day without creasing. I use the shade Vanilla and use it to highlight under my eyes and even though this is the second lightest shade I think I’ll get the lightest next time. One of the best things about this concealer is that it doesn’t look cakey, but still quite natural. It does of course come with a hefty price tag, but you’re getting a lot of coverage.

This concealer is every where, as it’s so cheap, but works so well! I use the lightest shade which is Fair 01. I do put a little bit under my eyes just to add a tiny bit of brightness. There aren’t many shades to pick from which isn’t ideal. The coverage it isn’t full, but it isn’t sheer either; it’s a happy medium. It also applies super easily as it’s watery compared to the thick texture of the Nars one.

Top to Bottom: Nars Vanilla and Collection Fair 01

Have you tried either of these concealers?

• 1st June 2017 / 6:48 pm

Everybody seems to love the Collection one, but it is amazing for the price! Definitely recommend picking it up!xx

• 1st June 2017 / 6:53 pm

I’m glad you find it helpful! Thank you lovely xx

• 1st June 2017 / 7:26 pm

The Nars one is so good, it’s definitely worth the price xx

• 2nd June 2017 / 7:28 pm

They’re both so good, aren’t they? I really want to try that one too, you’ll have to keep me updated if you get it!xx

1. 2nd June 2017 / 11:18 am

The NARS one sounds insanely good! I’d love to get my hands on that one and try it out. I’m like the only person who hates the Collection concealer I swear hahah I just can’t stand it. I find it really heavy and not easy to blend xx

Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

• 2nd June 2017 / 7:31 pm

It is such a quality concealer! I hope you manage to try it out for yourself. Ah really?! I find it blends out quite easy, I use a Real Techniques buffing brush xx

2. 2nd June 2017 / 3:50 pm

Have you tried the Collection colour correcting concealers- they’ve just been released. I’ve found the consistency to be thicker than the original concealers, but for the price they seem pretty good! xx

• 2nd June 2017 / 7:33 pm

I’ve not, but I’ve heard things about them! They sound alright, might have to give them a go!xx

3. 2nd June 2017 / 4:45 pm

I have the Collection concealer in fair too, its excellent!

4. 2nd June 2017 / 6:42 pm

The NARS concealer has been on my wish list for ages but I’m always a little hesitant to pay that much. Maybe I’ll order it as a pay day treat! x

• 2nd June 2017 / 7:36 pm

I hope you manage to get it, you definitely get the quality for the price xx

• 2nd June 2017 / 10:21 pm

The collection one is so good, especially for the price! The Nars one is brilliant too xx

• 2nd June 2017 / 10:23 pm

The collection one is such a classic! Aw no way! I have heard some people find it cakey, but I think it;s great xx

5. 3rd June 2017 / 5:46 pm

I am a huge fan of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, however, I have never tried the Collection one. I live in the US so it is so difficult to get UK brands over here.

Laila from Townhouse Palette

• 4th June 2017 / 6:13 pm

It is such a great concealer! Ah it’s so difficult isn’t it?! We struggle with getting US brands over here xx

6. Kate
    4th June 2017 / 3:42 pm

The Collection one is one of my favourites. The Nars one is so famous too but I’ve yet to try it – really want to though! x

Kate Louise Blogs

• 4th June 2017 / 6:13 pm

It’s definitely one of the best, especially for that price! Hope you manage to try it xx

7. 10th June 2017 / 11:51 pm

Absolutely love the nars concealer – it’s my holy grail! The collection one is great too, especially for the price, but I really wish they’d do more shades! I used it for a little while but then found other concealers much better for my skin tone so haven’t really touched mine since!

whatevawears.co.uk

• 11th June 2017 / 12:06 pm

It is such a good concealer! It would be so much better if they did more shades, the four that they do aren’t really universally catering xx

Hannah | luxuryblush