Let’s Get Into The Questions!
1.What is your Favourite Candle Scent?
My favourite candle scent has to be Season of Peace from Yankee. It’s from the Christmas range, and I have to buy a large jar of it every year just to be sure. It’s very hard to describe, but it contains Musk and Vanilla.
2. What Female Celebrity do you Wish was Your Sister?
Well this is difficult. I’m going to say Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, as I love her style and if I looked anything like her I would not be complaining.
3. What Male Celebrity do you Wish was Your Brother?
Should’ve seen this one coming really. Um, Ed Sheeran, so we can be a very musical family.
4. How Old Do you Think You’ll be when you get Married?
Not any time soon that’s for sure. Maybe late 20’s or 30’s? I have no idea.
5. Do you Know a Hoarder?
My mum. Honestly, she’s terrible. I like holding onto things, but my mum is the worst for it.
6. Can you do the Splits?
7. How old Were you When you Learnt to Ride a Bike?
I have absolutely no idea, I remember going headfirst into my neighbours wall whilst learning though; what fun.
8. How many Oceans have you Swam in?
*googles the different oceans* It didn’t help, but I’m pretty sure it’s two.
9. How Many Countries Have you Visited?
Nine… I think!
10. Is Anyone in Your Family in The Army?
Nope, my brother went through a phase of wanting to join, but I don’t think he could.
11. What Would you Name Your Daughter if you Had One?
I love the name Alana
12. What Would you Name Your Son if you had One?
I like the name Harry, but that’s a little too close to my own name, so maybe something like Dylan.
13. What’s the Worst Grade you Got in a Test?
An E. I really can’t do Maths. My school didn’t bother putting me in for a re-sit, because they didn’t think I’d pass it.
14. What was Your Favourite TV Show as a Kid?
Rugrats for sure, I had so many videos! I also remember going to the cinema to see one of the films in the cinema for my birthday, but when we got there, they’d had to cancel it, so we ended up seeing Piglets Big Movie instead and my Brother fell asleep.
15. What did you Dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
A witch. I was a witch every year without fail
16. Have you Read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight Books?
I’ve read all of the Hunger Games Books and absolutely loved them, the third book is my absolute favourite!
17. Would you Rather Have an American or British Accent?
I’m going to say British, but not my own!
18. Did your Mother go to University?
Nope, a company she was working for offered her more money if she stayed instead of leaving to study, so she took the money.
19. Are Your Grandparents Still Married?
I only have my Nan’s from both sides, but they were.
20. Have you Ever Taken Karate Lessons?
Nope! My brother did though
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
People don’t know who Kermit the Frog is?!
22. What was The First Amusement Park You Went Too?
Alton Towers, as it’s not too far from where I live.
23. What Language Beside your Native Language Would you Like to Speak?
Probably Spanish, as I think it would be the most useful for me, as we tend to holiday in places that speak the language.
24. Do you Spell the Colour Grey or Gray?
Some people spell it like Gray?
25. Is your Father Bald?
26. Do You Know Any Triplets?
I know Twins, but not triplets
27. Do you Prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Well I’ve never sat through the whole of the Titanic, and I’ve not seen the Notebook, so who knows.
28. Have you Ever Had Indian Food?
I HATE spicy food, so I only tend to have a Korma, but yes
29. What’s The Name of Your Favourite Restaurant?
This is really difficult, as I was trying to think of my favourite a while ago, but couldn’t. I recently had a bad meal at my previous favourite and they took my favourite pudding off the menu, so that one was out. This might sound really strange, but I love the food at the Radisson hotel at Manchester Airport!
30. Have you Ever Been to Nandos?
I’ve only been once, and the tables are that close together that I nearly took someones drink out whilst trying to leave the table.
31. Do You Belong to and Warehouse Stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc?)
Not personally, but my mum is! We have a JTF close to us, but we hardly ever go
32. What Would Your Parents have Named you if you were the Opposite Gender?
My mum is obsessed with the name George, so probably that.
33. If you have a Nickname, what is it?
Han, and that’s as exciting as it gets.
34. Who is Your Favourite Person in the World?
Does my dog count?
35. Would you Rather Live in the Country or the City?
Somewhere in the middle, big cities tend to mean crowds which I aren’t a fan of, but I’m not cut out for Country life.
36. Can you Whistle?
37. Do you Sleep With a Night Light?
Nope, I have been known to fall asleep with my light on though, and then wake up at 2am wondering why it’s so light.
38. Do you Eat Breakfast Every Morning?
I’m not keen on Breakfast food, but I have the odd bowl of cereal.
39. What Medical Conditions do you Have?
None that I know off
40. How Many Times have you Been in Hospital?
None that I can remember.
41. Have you Ever Seen Finding Nemo?
Lots of times!
42. Where do you Buy Your Jeans?
I love the MOM jeans from Miss Selfridge!
43. What was the Last Compliment you Received?
Someone complimented my makeup, which was nice.
44. Do you Usually Remember Your Dreams in the Morning?
45. What Flavour Tea do you Enjoy?
I don’t drink tea. I’m a terrible British person, I know.
46. How Many Pairs of Shoes do You Currently Own?
Too many! I really need a sort out.
47. What Religion Will you Raise your Children to Practice?
Well I’m not religious, so I’m not planning on any, but if they want to follow a religion then that’s fine.
48. How Old were you When you Found out Santa Wasn’t Real?
I have no idea, a lot of stuff has happened between now and then.
49. Why do you Have a Blog?
I enjoy writing and I like makeup, so why not combine the two? Plus I don’t have any other hobbies, so this seemed like a fun thing to start.
50. Name Five of Your Favourite Albums Ever (In no Particular Order)
- Red – Taylor Swift
- My Everything – Ariana Grande
- Salute – Little Mix
- Save Rock and Roll – Fall Out Boy
- 4 – Beyoncé
Well that took a lot longer than I thought! Another huge thank you to Sarah for the nomination!
Thank you for reading!