NYX Professional Makeup is Coming to Debenhams?!*

Can anyone else remember the days when we could only dream of having easy access to NYX Professional Makeup? Now it’s much easier to get a hold of, and none other than Debenhams will be stocking it too, but that is not it, Debenhams will also be stocking an exclusive contour palette. Yes that’s right NYX Professional Makeup are releasing a contour palette (which is gorgeous by the way), that you can only get in Debenhams.

Debenhams kindly sent me over a bundle of their best sellers for me to try, and share my thoughts with you. I personally love NYX Professional Makeup, with the soft matte lip creams being my favourite, but I’ve also found a new love with their highlighters and eye shadows.

Everything is available now, on the Debenhams website, and I’ll leave links to everything for you to have a nosey. I have swatched everything too, so you can get an idea of what it all looks like, so a very picture heavy post is on the way.

Ultimate Cool Neutrals Eye Shadow Palette

I will admit that cool tones are not my usually my thing, but after playing around with this palette I fell in love. It’s a stunning palette and I think the colours are perfect for the colder seasons and very Autumn appropriate, especially for those who don’t like wearing reds or oranges. The colour that stands out the most in this palette is definitely the bottom right purple shade. When I used this palette I didn’t get any fall out, and I find the shades to be pigmented and they blend really easily. I was really surprised with just how well they blend out and blend together.

Rows one and two swatched left to right

Rows three and four swatched left to right

Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette

I know a lot of people rave about this, so I was so excited to receive it, it contains seven highlighters and out of those I think there’s only one that’s too dark, and that’s the middle one on the bottom, but I can pass it off as an eye shadow so that’s fine. I love using the two others on the bottom mixed together, as I like a darker gold/ champagne and that is what they give.If you like strong highlight then this is for you, I got a really strong glow with this, so subtle lovers be ware.

Shine Killer

As soon as I saw this I wasn’t sure if it would be for me, considering I have dry skin and this is quite clearly aimed at those with oily skin, as I don’t have any shine to kill. Shine Killer is clear and contains silicone. Once applied this left my skin feeling smooth and it does dry quickly, but it doesn’t disappear. My foundation went on smoothly over this, and lasted a good few hours.

Pore Filler

This primer is silicone based too, which is great for oily skin. It also has a peach tint to it, which blended perfectly with my skin tone. Once applied it leaves your skin smooth and matte, with pores reduced. This did really help with my foundation and my pores become more apparent after around five hours of wear.

Butter Gloss | Strawberry Parfait

These glosses are my ultimate favourites, if you are looking for a gloss these ones are the way to go. This is my first time trying Strawberry Parfait and I can see how it got its name, as it is a bright pink, but once applied it’s a pretty wash of colour. These glosses aren’t sticky and apply really easily.

Soft Matte Lip Cream | Budapest

As soon as I saw this colour I knew I would love it, and I can’t believe I didn’t try it earlier. Budapest is gorgeous deep red-purple berry colour which is perfect for Autumn/ Winter. The soft matte lip creams have such a great formula it’s not too drying, but it does dry down. I do find these need re applying after eating and drinking, but that’s not too big of a deal when considering how comfortable they are to wear.

Lip Lingerie | Exotic

I cannot tell you how happy I was to receive this, as I bought this a while ago and I really like the colour, but I managed to lose it. I have never lost a lipstick before, but I have absolutely no idea where it went, so this is a great replacement. I do like to apply a lip balm before applying this, as it can get a little drying, but this means it lasts longer than the soft matte lip creams. This is a gorgeous colour for Autumn and Winter, as it’s very similar to Budapest.

Liquid Suede | Downtown Beauty

I was a little shocked by this, as it is a pure brown. I actually really like the colour, but I wasn’t brave enough to wear it out, as it’s a little out of my comfort zone, but it is a really gorgeous colour. The formula is something in between the lip Lingerie and the Soft Matte lip cream.

Top to Bottom: Strawberry Parfait, Budapest, Exotic and Downtown Beauty

Contour Initiative Warm Zone Eye and Face Sculpting Palette

I definitely saved the best for last, as this little beauty is the exclusive palette that you can only get in Debenhams. You get a blush, two highlighters and six eye shadows. Contrary to my blog name, I’m not the biggest fan of blush, but this is such a gorgeous colour, and I am in love with both of the highlighters, as I mentioned earlier I love golds and both of these colours are pigmented and blinding. These shadows are definitely more up my street, as I love a warm look. The colours are great for Autumn and Winter too, as they contain the typical reds/ coppers. I found the eye shadow lasted all day, and it’s really pigmented and blends really easily too. I didn’t suffer any fallout either. I also really like how I could create a full look with these shades, and not need another eye palette because this one has everything.

Eyeshadow Swatches

Highlighter and Blush Swatches

That is everything that was kindly sent to me, so thank you so much Debenhams everything is really beautiful and I’m excited to be able to get NYX Professional Makeup in store. I’m definitely going to get more eye shadow palettes as I really love the formula!

What is your favourite product from NYX Professional Makeup?

• 14th September 2017 / 4:57 pm

The shadows are really gorgeous xx

• 13th September 2017 / 6:31 pm

It really is! They have so many great products xx

1. 13th September 2017 / 6:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to take a peek on the site. I need to find some great little gifts for my sister’s birthday soon. The eyeshadow swatches look amazing. <3/Madison
    FASHION TALES

• 13th September 2017 / 6:32 pm

No problem! I hope you manage to find something on there that she will love! The eyeshadows are really great xx

• 13th September 2017 / 9:41 pm

I’m glad it is expanding where you are too! They do so many great things xx

2. 13th September 2017 / 7:22 pm

That eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! I haven’t tried any Nyx palettes but their singles are great x

• 13th September 2017 / 9:42 pm

It is a really great palette! Their singles seem great xx

• 13th September 2017 / 9:43 pm

The soft matte lip creams are so good, and they have so many pretty colours, this one is stunning! The lingerie ones are gorgeous too xx

3. Yiota
    13th September 2017 / 8:50 pm

I know what you mean. I wanted to try NYX products so bad and I rarely found them here until last year when a NYX store opened here and I was all over the moon!They have amazing products! x

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

• 13th September 2017 / 9:46 pm

I’m glad a store has opened near to you! Their products are so good xx

4. 13th September 2017 / 10:53 pm

Lovely Post X I really like NYX products – such great quality for the price especially the Soft Matte Creams. The eyeshadow palettes looks so pigmented.
    Sarah X

• 14th September 2017 / 10:06 am

Thank you! They do some really good products and the soft matte lip creams are stunning! They really are xx

5. 13th September 2017 / 11:45 pm

What an amazing package to receive! I really need to try more Nyx products my list seems to keep growing and now even more so because how gorgeous is that palette you can only get from Debenhams! Those highlight shades look insane!! I loved this post and the fact you included swatches of everything!

Ellie x

elliesbitsofbeauty.com

• 14th September 2017 / 10:09 am

I know right, I’m incredibly lucky! The contour palette is stunning, and the highlighters really are, they’re gorgeous! Thank you, I always prefer seeing swatches of things, so I knew I had to swatch everything, as it’s really helpful for others xx

• 14th September 2017 / 10:19 am

I’m glad they opened near to you! They have so many really great products xx

6. 14th September 2017 / 3:02 am

NYX is so good for drugstore makeup! They’re my favorite drugstore brand for sure, and I love how they have all kinds of bright eye and lip makeup, which is something I think is lacking in drugstore makeup. Their butter glosses are so nice, my favorite is creme brulee!

becky @ star violet

• 14th September 2017 / 10:53 am

They really are! That’s true NYX do have some really great bright colours, and creme brulee is such a gorgeous colour xx

• 14th September 2017 / 10:53 am

The eyeshadows are stunning!xx

7. 14th September 2017 / 7:46 am

How fab to receive all these goodies! Go girl!!NYX is a fave of mine, I have a couple of lip butters and my go-to wonder pencils. Oh and hydra stick is also great.

The highlighter palette looks gorgeous, I’ll have to look out for that one. So pleased Debenhams will be stocking it!

• 14th September 2017 / 10:56 am

Thank you lovely, I feel so lucky! They are a really great brand for sure! The lip butters are so good. The highlighters are stunning! It’s so good isn’t it?!xx

• 14th September 2017 / 3:21 pm

It is a really beautiful palette! Thank you Kiran, that means a lot xx

8. 14th September 2017 / 8:51 pm

Budapest looks like such a gorgeous shade!

• 14th September 2017 / 9:06 pm

It is such a beautiful colour xx

• 15th September 2017 / 11:48 am

They are such a great brand, with so many great products! I’m glad this has inspired you to try them xx

9. 15th September 2017 / 11:40 am

You’ve got me adding all of these products to my mental shopping trolley! That eyeshadow palette looks so autumnal and dreamy, and I love the sounds of the primer (always on a mission to hide my pores)!

Julia x

• 15th September 2017 / 11:50 am

haha sorry about that, but then again they are great products! It is a really stunning palette for Autumn, and it sounds like you will love the primer xx

• 17th September 2017 / 10:39 am

It’s so good isn’t it?! Really don’t blame you haha!xx

10. 16th September 2017 / 6:57 am

I’m actually in love with the Debenhams contour palette, it looks so pigmented and all the shades are really nice, definitely my next NYX purchase <3

Lots of love,
    Agnese | http://www.agnesehadebe.com

• 17th September 2017 / 10:41 am

It’s so good, everything is really pigmented and the shadows look great together! I hope you love it!xx

11. 16th September 2017 / 12:04 pm

This is incredibly exciting news, I absolutely love NYX and the exclusive palette looks absolutely gorgeous. I’m completely in love with the eyeshadow shades and how pigmented they look too.

Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

• 17th September 2017 / 10:43 am

It really is! The exclusive palette is extremely gorgeous and they have a cool version of it too! The eyeshadows are really great xx

12. wendee
    16th September 2017 / 12:35 pm

i love the shades. Perfect for the season

The Glossychic

13. Emily
    16th September 2017 / 12:51 pm

What a lovely delivery from Debenhams! I remember when NYX came to my local Boots and everyone went crazy! I love the look of the Contour Intuitive palette – such lovely swatches!

Musings & More

• 17th September 2017 / 10:44 am

It’s such a welcomed addition for sure! It went really crazy in the early days for sure! The exclusive palettes are really gorgeous, and thank you!xx

14. 16th September 2017 / 10:11 pm

The palettes are so gorgeous! I’m also a huuuge fan of their soft matte lip creams – I have Antwerp and Manila. Loved reading this post, I’m gonna have to pop down to Debenhams. Xx

• 17th September 2017 / 10:46 am

They really are! The soft matte lip creams are so good! Those colours are beautiful. Thank you, and I hope you find something you love!xx

15. Velvet Blush
    16th September 2017 / 10:17 pm

The exclusive palette really does have it all, it seems like the perfect one for travelling! The eyeshadows and highlighters are gorgeous. I don’t think I’ve tried anything from the professional line, but they had some lovely bits in their original collections x

Velvet Blush

• 17th September 2017 / 10:46 am

It really does, and travelling with it is a really great idea! They have some really amazing products xx

16. Kay
    17th September 2017 / 10:20 am

Lovely review, hun! πŸ™‚ I love NYX makeup, it’s so affordable and the quality is great! That highlighting palette is fab, one of my go-to ones for everyday wear! <3 Thanks for sharing, lovely.

Kay

• 17th September 2017 / 10:47 am

Thank you, I appreciate that! That’s so true, they have so many great products! It has so many beautiful colours! No problem, thank you for reading!xx

17. Abbey Louisa Rose (@abbeylouisarose)
    17th September 2017 / 8:17 pm

Lucky you to be the recipient of all these goodies! I remember the hype when NYX first began to be stocked in UK drugstores, so I can only imagine the excitment of Debenhams getting their professional range! The ultimate cool neutrals palette is right up my street, it’s just pigmented enough to give a natural glow, which I adore! I’m also very keen to try out the lip lingerie! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous products!

Abbey πŸ• http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• 17th September 2017 / 9:07 pm

Thank you lovely, I feel really lucky! It was a little crazy wasn’t it?! It is so great that they are becoming more easily available to us in the UK. it is a really beautiful palette, and that is so true. The lip lingeries have so many stunning colours to pick from too. No problem, thank you for reading xx

18. 17th September 2017 / 8:18 pm

I absolutely adore Nyx! I don’t use much makeup nor do I put much on but when I do, I stick to one or two brands, and Nyx is one of them! Their liquid lipsticks are amazing! That’s great news that they are coming to debenhams! xx corinne

• 17th September 2017 / 9:08 pm

They’re so good! They have so many really great liquid lipsticks, you are right on that one! It really is xx

19. Sara Wood
    17th September 2017 / 8:24 pm

These look gorgeous especially the colours as well! I love your photos

• 17th September 2017 / 9:08 pm

They are really great products, and thank you that means a lot xx

20. 17th September 2017 / 8:26 pm

Ohhhhh the colours in that palette look perfect for autumn! I love NYX, I usually buy from Boots, get those advantage points haha! xx

• 17th September 2017 / 9:09 pm

They really are, they’re definitely season appropriate! That is a very good point haha!xx

21. 17th September 2017 / 8:29 pm

Ooooo I didn’t know NYX were coming to debenhams. That’s great news, not for my bank account though! That cool tones eyeshadow palette looks amazing! So pigmented. It will be perfect for Autumn and Winter xx

• 17th September 2017 / 9:10 pm

It really is, it’s great that they’re becoming easily available, but not so good for our bank accounts haha! It is a really beautiful palette xx

22. 17th September 2017 / 8:33 pm

Hi, thanks for the heads up I shall take a look when I pop into Debenhams. I love the eyeshadow colours.

• 17th September 2017 / 9:11 pm

No problem, and I hope you manage to find something that you like! They are really beautiful xx

23. 17th September 2017 / 8:35 pm

Oooh im living for those lippys! 😍😍

24. Raquel
    17th September 2017 / 9:28 pm

Great post! I actually can’t wait to try those ultimate palettes and the soft matte lipsticks! I do have 2 suedes in soft-spoken and alien, I don’t think the black one is good but I do like soft-spoken ahah
    Raquel | http://lipstickdecay.wordpress.com

• 17th September 2017 / 10:04 pm

Thank you! The ultimate palettes are so good, and the soft matte lipsticks are too soft spoken seems like a gorgeous colour xx

25. 17th September 2017 / 9:36 pm

This is a great post! I’m in a desperate search of a new highlighter- think I’ve found my match because the bottom ones in the palette seem right up my street!

• 17th September 2017 / 10:08 pm

Thank you! It is a really stunning palette and both of the highlighters are gorgeous xx