Home » Blogmas Day 11: Last Minute Gift Ideas for £20 and Under

Blogmas Day 11: Last Minute Gift Ideas for £20 and Under

You know those people who have their Christmas shopping finished really early on? I am not one of those people. I know I can’t be the only one who hasn’t entirely finished their shopping, so I’ve decided to put a list together of last-minute ideas that won’t break the bank.

I’ve also copied the layout of my Christmas wish list, because I find it easier to follow.

Some of these items are on sale, but I’ve listed the original price.

Let’s Get Into The Gifts

14 .Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Mini – £15

15 . Kat Von D London Calling Vol 2 Gift Set – £19.50

16 . Essie Nail Polish Christmas Minis Quad – £14.99

17 . Take The Crown Collection Winter Muse – £20

18 . Yes To Cucumbers 2-Step Buh Bye Bags & Dark Circles Eye Kit – £5

19 . Pixi Best of Bright Kit – £20

There we have 19 things that will make great last minute gifts. I’ve tried to include a little bit of a mixture, and I could not include a chocolate Santa. Everybody loves a bit of chocolate at Christmas time right?

Have you finished your Christmas shopping? (I applaud you if you have)

*This post is not sponsored and I have chosen everything myself, but some links are affiliate*

• 12th December 2017 / 9:11 pm

Thank you, and I’m glad you think so! You really can’t; had to throw some chocolate in there too haha!xx

1. 11th December 2017 / 4:46 pm

The body shop set looks AMAZING! Good price too! My mum has got me the NYX set for Christmas. I got it in London which is my fave shade! Great post as always xx

louiselovesbeauty.com

• 12th December 2017 / 9:12 pm

They are killing it with their gift sets at the minute; they have so many! The London one looks so pretty; it’s hard to pick one xx

2. 11th December 2017 / 5:02 pm

I went into the body shop today, there were so many different Christmas gift option it was amazing!!
    Liv xx
    livwrites.co.uk

• 12th December 2017 / 9:13 pm

They have so many to pick from, it’s so hard to pick one!xx

3. 12th December 2017 / 6:57 am

These are wonderful ideas! I am officially finished with my shopping and it felt great since my family is pretty much dispersed globally. I can see some of these as perfect stocking fillers. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

• 12th December 2017 / 9:16 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you think so! It’s so good that you’re sorted already, and I hope you enjoy your holidays xx

4. Amber Atlanta
    12th December 2017 / 9:33 am

Some great ideas here! Love the look of the little Yankee Candle gift set – I’ve never seen anything like that before!
    Amber | http://www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

• 12th December 2017 / 9:17 pm

Thank you; I’m glad you think so! It’s such a cute little set xx