Happy Blogmas Day 15!
Can you believe that Christmas is ten days away? It’s going to fast. In todays post I thought I would share a selection of Christmas jumpers in case you’re like me and very last minute.
I’ve tried to include a mixture of different styles, so hopefully you see one you like. A lot of jumpers have sold out, but all of these are still available on the day that this post has gone live. Which means you should be able to pick one up if you are struggling to find something in stock. I’m very last minute, so it’s good to know there are some great styles still available especially at stores like H&M and New Look.
If you’re struggling with gift ideas then I’ve got you covered with 19 last minute gift ideas under £20.
These are my Christmas Jumper Picks.
1 . Reindeer with Antler Headband – £18 (You get a reindeer headband with this one, so cute)
2. White and Grey Jacquard- Knit – £24.99
3. Printed Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt – £17.99
4. Fairisle Christmas – £18
5. Red Knitted Wool- Blend- £18.49
6. Textured Sequin Penguin with Crown – £16
7. Navy and Red Jacquard Knit – £24.99
8. Let it Snow Fine Knit – £19.99
9. Holiday Feeling Fine Knit – £19.99
10. Wake Me Up When It’s Christmas Day – £16
11. Mela Double White Reindeer Fairisle Knit- £30
There are all of my picks! Like I mentioned before, it was hard to put together since a lot had already sold out. I’d love to know which Christmas Jumper is your favourite. I don’t own a lot of Christmas jumpers, but I love the second one and the fifth. Number eight is cute too.
Hopefully this has given you some inspiration, or helped you find the right jumper.
Do you like wearing Christmas Jumpers?
Thank you for reading!