Blogmas Day 16: My First Kiko Haul!

I’m very late to the Kiko train, but I’ve finally decided to join. Whilst on a shopping trip to Merry Hill the other day, I decided to give them a try. I didn’t really know what to try, so I picked a mix of a few things, but if you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them! Let’s get into the Kiko haul.

Water Eyeshadow | 208 Light Gold

After seeing Taylor Jane talk about these a while ago, I knew I had try one. I opted for the shade 208 which is a really beautiful light gold. Not only can this be used on the eyes, but I’ve heard talk about these being great for highlighter too. You can use them wet or dry depending on what kind of finish you’re after. The packaging is sleek black little box that has a mirror on the inside.

Arctic Holiday Metal Eyeshadow | 02 Burgundy Aurora

This is part of the Christmas collection, and like always I was drawn in by the pretty packaging and the stunning colour of the shadow. I will say that I think this is expensive for what it is; considering it’s a single, and I paid £10.90 for it. I mean it is a really beautiful colour that seems to be really popular at the moment, but it is a little steep compared to the prices of everything else.

Glow Fusion | 01 Brilliant Champagne

I love highlighter, so of course I had to get one. I opted for the lightest shade in the Glow Fusion. 01 is a pale gold/ champagne colour. I have used this once since buying it, and I really like it. It’s not as blinding as I would usually go for, but it’s still really pretty. It contains no chunky glitter, and leaves a really nice buildable sheen on the cheeks.

Smart Fusion Lipstick | 405 Vintage Rose

Considering the lipsticks are only £3.90, I knew I wanted to try one. I got two shades, and this one is 405 Vintage Rose. These lipsticks are creamy, so it’s pretty obvious they won’t last all day, but they’ll be comfortable to wear. Vintage Rose needs building up, as it’s creamy and a little sheer at first. After a few layers you get a fuller colour.

Smart Fusion Lipstick | 432 Hazelnut

The other lipstick I got is Hazelnut. It’s the same formula as Vintage Rose, but this one is more of rosy brown nude. It seems more pigmented than the other one, but it is still the creamy formula. It’s not as dark as it is in the bullet, but it’s still a pretty colour.

That is everything I got from Kiko! Like I mentioned at the beginning; I would love to hear your favourites.

1. 16th December 2017 / 5:17 pm

I always go into KIKO and end up walking out with nothing. I have tried their BB Cream and their nailpolishes which I really enjoyed. They do have some gems in their Limited Edition collections like a cream blusher I once tried. The water eyeshadows look stunning! I must pick one up xx Nikita

BLOG//Jasmine Loves

• 17th December 2017 / 6:04 pm

Do you really? I’m glad you enjoyed what you did try. They have so many stunning colours, and I hope you manage to find one you like xx

2. Yiota
    16th December 2017 / 5:52 pm

Kiko is such a lovely and affordable brand, I place an order a few months ago and I bought 5 or 6 lipsticks, they were like 1 pound each so I couldn’t leave them behind!! They had some beautiful plum and berry shades and I fell in love with them!! xx

• 17th December 2017 / 7:51 pm

They really are! £1 each?! That is such a good deal; I totally don’t blame you for getting that many and the colours sound good too xx

• 17th December 2017 / 7:51 pm

Glad you like what you’ve tried! Aw that sounds like such a fab gift, and I’m happy she likes it xx

3. Toni
    16th December 2017 / 7:22 pm

I have a few of those water shadows. They really are amazing!

4. Nina
    16th December 2017 / 7:43 pm

What a great haul. Loved the gold eyeshadow and lipsticks.

Nina’s Style Blog

• 17th December 2017 / 7:52 pm

Thank you! They’re both really pretty xx

5. 16th December 2017 / 8:12 pm

I love Kiko! The Water Shadows are amazing, I think the one I have is called Champagne. That highlighter looks really good too xx

Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

• 17th December 2017 / 7:54 pm

Glad you like them too! It was so hard to pick a colour, as the lighter champagne shades look stunning. It’s a pretty colour xx

6. 16th December 2017 / 8:42 pm

I really love Kiko, their liquid liners are my favourite for sure, so sharp and they last forever!

Anika |

• 17th December 2017 / 7:54 pm

They sound so good! I definitely need to try one xx

7. 16th December 2017 / 10:19 pm

Eyeshadows look lush <3

8. 17th December 2017 / 12:04 pm

That’s a lovely Kiko haul! I have quite a few faves from the brand; next time definitely try their lip liners (those that look like Charlotte Tilbury’s liners) and eyeshadow sticks (those that look like By Terry but in a black packaging). Both are my go to and I use them nearly on a daily basis. I love the look of that holiday eyeshadow, colour is so pretty!

Naya //

• 17th December 2017 / 7:56 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you think so! Oh yeah, I think I know which ones you mean. I’ll be sure to look out for those next time; thank you for the recommendation! The Holiday collection is really stunning this year xx

• 17th December 2017 / 7:56 pm

It’s such a gorgeous colour, it’d be perfect for highlight xx

9. 17th December 2017 / 5:18 pm

I love everything I’ve tried from Kiko! Their coloured mascaras are brill and I managed to bag two of them for only £1 each in the sale! I love the water shadows too, that Burgundy Aurora shade is bloody gorgeous and I’m in love with the Vintage Rose lipstick too, I feel like I need to do a Kiko haul now…
    Alice Xx

• 17th December 2017 / 7:59 pm

So glad you like everything you’ve tried! Whaaat that is such a good deal! The water shadows seem amazing. They have some really amazing things xx

• 18th December 2017 / 9:20 pm

Aw what a nice Christmas present! Thank you for the recommendation, I’ll be sure to look into them xx

10. 18th December 2017 / 10:13 am

Ilove everything…the water gold eyeshadow,the hazelnut so inlove in makeup’s ..iwish i could have can i get those?

• 18th December 2017 / 9:20 pm

I’m glad you love the look of them too! They have a few stores dotted around, or you can buy online xx

11. 18th December 2017 / 7:06 pm

I definitely think that Kiko are an underrated brand in the beauty industry. Their water shadows are so beautiful plus their shade range is great too. Their products are so inexpensive I love it. I definitely need to get myself in one of their stores soon.
    Charlotte / Charlotte’s Picks

• 18th December 2017 / 9:21 pm

They really seem like it; it seems like not many people talk about it. I hope you manage to get to a store soon xx

12. 18th December 2017 / 7:37 pm

I friggen looove Kiko! But have to say I’ve always thought of them as being affordable; £10.99 for a single shadow is preeettty steep! Those lipstick shades you picked are sooo gorgeous.

Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour

• 18th December 2017 / 9:23 pm

Ah glad you like them! It’s a lot of money isn’t it?! I think it’s because it’s the Christmas range. I’m glad you like them too xx

13. 18th December 2017 / 8:00 pm

I have a Kiko gift card to spend and your post has given me some fab inspo for what to buy! I love the sound of the Glow Fusion highlight for a more natural look and the Hazelnut lippy. Lovely post! xo, Nai

• 18th December 2017 / 9:26 pm

Oooh gift cards are so exciting! I hope you manage to pick up some bits that you’ll love! Thank you xx

• 31st December 2017 / 4:56 pm

They really are! Glad you like it too!xx