Blogmas Day 2: So…? Fragrances*

Honestly you have no idea how happy this makes me! So…? fragrances were my childhood, I remember going into Superdrug specifically to try these when they came in the tins, and So…? Kiss Me was definitely a favourite back in the day. I will admit I haven’t reached for So…? in a long time, but that is about to change with the introduction of these perfumes.

I was very kindly gifted two scents from the new collection, and I can’t thank So…? enough, as I’m in love with both of these. I have Floral Crush and Dark Romance.

If you’re struggling for gift ideas for Christmas then these are definitely worth looking into, as they’re usually £6.99, but as I publish this they’re on sale in Boots.

Floral Crush is for those of you that like your floral, fresh and feminine scents. It has notes of: Apple, Waterlilies, Rose, Red Magnolia and White Peony. The packaging is very pastel, and all of the florals and pastels really remind me of Spring.

Out of the two, Dark Romance is definitely my favourite. It’s a darker scent with notes of: Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Violet and Vanilla. I love how they’ve switched the packaging up to match the scents, as the deep red matches really well.

There we have it! The only thing I will comment on is that the edges of the lids of are a little sharp, so be careful with that.

Have you ever tried So…? fragrances?

1. 2nd December 2017 / 4:46 pm

Yass first comment (yes, I’m that competitive…)! xx Loved this post as usual Han – I used to buy SO fragrances ALL THE TIME so I’m excited about this launch! Like you, Dark Romance is my favourite here – so many gorgeous scents. Plus, I love anything with Vanilla! x
    Marina xx

• 3rd December 2017 / 6:39 pm

You go girl, and thank you so much! They were everything back in the day, and this new launch is fab too. Dark Romance smells incredible. Yes same here, Vanilla smells amazing!xx

2. 2nd December 2017 / 5:33 pm

I haven’t heard of this brand but I love an affordable fragrance option. they both sounds amazing but I think dark romance would be for me as I love Bergamot. lovely post! also happy blogmas I can’t wait to read all you next posts! xx Brynn

• 3rd December 2017 / 6:40 pm

Have you not? They have so many fab scents, and they really are affordable. Dark Romance smells incredible. Thank you so much!xx

• 3rd December 2017 / 6:42 pm

They really are! It can be so addictive to keep getting more, especially when they all smell so good!xx

• 3rd December 2017 / 6:43 pm

That is so true, they would make perfect gifts xx

• 3rd December 2017 / 9:05 pm

They are definitely worth it too! I hope you find something you like!xx

• 11th December 2017 / 12:08 pm

Glad you agree, they smell so good!xx

• 11th December 2017 / 12:09 pm

No problem, and I hope you love them xx