Does anyone else think this year has gone incredibly quickly? I know that’s cliché, but it really has, as it only seems like five minutes ago, when I was stressing out about last years Blogmas, and it’s already rolled around again. I did Blogmas last year, and managed to do 24 posts, which felt amazing at the end, but I executed it horribly. I didn’t plan anything, which meant I really struggled at the end.As you can tell, I’m attempting it again, but hopefully all the planning will pay off.
I thought it would be a good idea to share a list of ideas, as I know how hard it can be to come up with ideas day after day.
1. My favourite Christmas films.
2. My festive playlist
3. A Christmas party look book
4. Christmas jumper haul
5. A selection of your favourite Winter lipsticks
6. Christmas Markets
7. Festive nail colours
8. A festive Lush haul
9. Review some of the Lush range
10. Take part in a Christmas tag, or start your own
11. Host a Christmas giveaway
12. Share your December bucket list
13. November favourites are a great way to start
14. Christmas decorations haul
15. Share your own Christmas list
16. Favourite festive candles
17. Winter skin care routine
18. What are your favourite things about Christmas?
19. Share your Christmas traditions
20. Christmas baking
21. Christmas DIY
22. Christmas gift guide for her
23. Christmas gift guide for him
24. Christmas Cocktails
25. What to watch on Christmas Day
26. Talk about how you spent Christmas day.
27. Share your Christmas day makeup, or what products you’re going to use
28. Christmas Tree Reveal
29. Talk about your favourite TV adverts (the Coke one get’s me every time)
30. Do a post like this one, and share blogmas ideas to help others
31. Best of the Boxing Day sales
32. If you started the year with a goals post, give everybody an end of year update
33. Healthy Christmas baking
34. Write about your favourite bloggers
35. Write about your favourite YouTubers
36. Christmas on a budget
37. Secret Santa gift ideas
38. Stocking filler gift ideas
39. Review your favourite product. Not everything has to relate to Christmas!
40. Decorate a Gingerbread house and share the results
41. Volunteering? Share your experience
42. Christmas memories from your childhood
43. DIY Christmas Cards
44. Christmas Day menu ideas.
45. New Year’s resolutions
46. Christmas Day OOTD
47. Favourite festive scents
48. Christmas Day games that are suitable for all of the family
49. Everybody loves a cheesy Christmas jumper, pick some out and share them.
50. A December photo diary
There we have it! 50 ideas to help with your Blogmas needs. I’m really looking forward to seeing what everybody produces this year, and I can’t wait to start reading!
Are you doing Blogmas?
Thank you for reading!