Does anyone else think this year has gone incredibly quickly? It only seems like five minutes ago, when I was stressing out about last years Blogmas, and it’s already rolled around again.
In this post I’m going to list through 50 Blogmas post ideas, as it can be really difficult to come up with new post ideas day after day.
1. My favourite Christmas films.
2. My festive playlist
3. Christmas Markets
4. Take part in a Christmas tag, or start your own
5. Host a Christmas giveaway
7. Christmas decorations haul
9. Favourite festive candles
10. Christmas Day games that are suitable for all of the family
11. A December photo diary
12. New Year’s resolutions
13. Volunteering? Share your experience
14. Christmas memories from your childhood
15. Best of the Boxing Day sales
16. Talk about how you spent Christmas day.
17. Christmas Tree Reveal
18. Talk about your favourite TV adverts (the Coke one get’s me every time)
19. Christmas on a budget
20. A Christmas party look book
21. Christmas jumper haul
22. What are your favourite things about Christmas?
23. Share your Christmas traditions
24. Christmas Day OOTD
26. A selection of your favourite Winter lipsticks
28. Festive nail colours
29. Share your Christmas day makeup, or what products you’re going to use
30. Favourite festive scents
31. Review your favourite product. Not everything has to relate to Christmas!
35. Christmas baking
36. Write about your favourite bloggers
37. Write about your favourite YouTubers
38. Decorate a Gingerbread house and share the results
39. DIY Christmas Cards
40. Christmas Day menu ideas.
41. Christmas DIY
42. Christmas Cocktails
43. What to watch on Christmas Day
44. Do a post like this one, and share blogmas ideas to help others
45. If you started the year with a goals post, give everybody an end of year update
46. Healthy Christmas baking
47. Christmas gift guide for her
48. Christmas gift guide for him
49. Secret Santa gift ideas
50. Stocking filler gift ideas
There we have it! 50 Blogmas post ideas. I’m really looking forward to seeing what everybody produces this year, and I can’t wait to start reading!
Are you doing Blogmas?
Thank you for reading!
Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Hannah and I have been blogging here for four years. Here on luxuryblush you will find: reviews, recipes, hauls and much more! I hope you enjoy, and thank you for stopping by!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.