Blogmas Day 5 : Christmas Lush Haul!

It is that time of the year again; its time for another Christmas Lush haul! If anything the Christmas range is the best, as they always go all out, and this year is no different. I finally got around to picking a few things up, and I of course had to share them with you.

Luxury Lush Pud | Bath Bomb

I tried this for the first time last year, and it became a firm favourite straight away. It’s really beautiful in the water and it smells amazing too. If you like Twilight then you’ll like this one, as they have the same scent. This is a great bath bomb to use before bed. This is because the Lavender is really calming. This one contains: Lavender Oil, Tonka Absolute and Ylang Ylang Oil. Long story short, its relaxing and you should be able to sleep easier after using it.

Golden Wonder | Bath Bomb

I get this year after year, as it’s one of my favourites! It’s huge, and the surprise of the end colour is great. When this first arrived it smelt a little different, but after separating it from everything else it has the classic Golden Wonder scent which is one of my favourites. It’s a citrus scent, with: Lime Oil, Sweet Orange Oil and Cognac Oil.

Thundersnow | Bath Bomb

This very nearly didn’t make the cut, but I’m intrigued by the colours, so I thought: ‘why not give it ago?’ I’m not keen on a minty smell, but luckily for me the Peppermint Oil isn’t very noticeable. It smells just like mint chocolate chip ice cream, and it’s amazing! This one also contains popping candy, so we’ll see how we get on with that.

Christmas Sweater | Bath Bomb

I have heard a lot of people talk about this, this year, so I obviously had to pick one up for myself to see what all the fuss was about. If you’re after a classic Christmas scent then look no further than this one, as it smells insane. If you take anything from this haul, it is that you need to at least go to Lush to give this a smell. It contains: Ginger Powder, Sicilian Lemon Oil and Mustard Powder to name a few. I’ve not seen any pictures of this in the water, but I’m hoping that it looks as good, as it smells!

Snow Fairy | Jelly Bomb

I’m still not too sure how I feel about the Jelly Bombs, so I’m giving it another go with this Snow Fairy one. I’m just excited that this smells like Snow Fairy. If you’re new to Lush, Snow Fairy smells extremely sweet. If you like pink and incredibly sweet scents then you will love this range.

Plum Snow | Bubble Bar

I’m going to be incredibly honest, I only got this because I haven’t tried it before. I know I haven’t used it yet, but I’m pleasantly surprised; mainly because it’s huge. I was expecting this to be a lot smaller than it is. I’m not sure why, but I’m glad it’s bigger, as it kind of justifies the price. This smells really fruity, as it contains Sicilian Mandarin Oil. I don’t think I’d pick this up again, mainly because of the price.

Candy Mountain | Bubble Bar

I’ve got to end it with a classic, and that is exactly what Candy Mountain is. It has the Snow Fairy scent, but it doesn’t colour the water too much. This one is a lot cheaper than Plum Snow too, as this one costs £3.25 compared to £5.95. As far as I can remember, this creates a decent amount of bubbles. You can also break it and use it for more than one bath.

That is everything I got from Lush this time around!

What have you been loving from the Lush Christmas range?

20 responses to “Blogmas Day 5 : Christmas Lush Haul!”

1. Kerrabella says:

Ahhhh I need to go to Lush ASAP!!!

Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

2. Liv says:

I wish I’d got Christmas sweater now!! It’s so pretty. Golden wonder is my all time fave though xx
    Liv
    livwrites.co.uk

3. Alex says:

I never tried Lush product but for Christmas time it sounds so nice !

4. Brynnie says:

I love a good Lush haul! I love golden wonder it’s such an awesome bath bomb! I have lush pud at home and I can’t wait to use it and I really want to pick up a jelly bomb. it sound so interesting! xx Brynn

5. Helen says:

Lovely post Hannah, looks like you picked up some good choices from Lush. Luxury Lush Pud sounds fab for an evening bath, and I love how pretty it looks. Christmas Sweater seems adorable too. Hope you’re having a great week so far! 🙂 xx

Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

6. Elizabeth says:

Ahhh I want to try everything, especially Christmas Sweater, it sounds amazing! I so wish I could place a Lush haul, I’d love to try Bunny Moon and the Sleepy lotion 😀 adore your blog and photos! xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

7. Jo says:

Every year in December I buy a stash of Luxury Lush Puds, they are my absolute fave from Lush! Have you tried The Magic of Christmas wand? It’s incredible too 🙂

8. I am so obsessed with the lush Christmas range, I want everything!!Xx