Home » Blogmas Day 4: December Bucket List

Blogmas Day 4: December Bucket List

I have never done a seasonal bucket list before, but what better place to start than December? I personally love December, and all of the Christmas spirit that it involves. In order to encourage that Christmas spirit, I’ve created a Bucket List. I am super excited for Christmas, and I cannot wait to start carrying out everything on this list!

My December Bucket List:

1. Go and see the Christmas decorations at my local Garden Centre
  2. Spend a night binge watching Christmas films
  3. Decorate my room for Christmas
  4. Do some Christmas baking
  5. Not leave the Christmas shopping until last-minute
  6. Go to Christmas markets
  7. See the Christmas pantomime at my local theatre
  8. Go for a drive to look at other people’s Christmas lights
  9. Listen to my Christmas playlist on repeat
  10. Donate to charity

There we have my December bucket list! I don’t know how this is going to go, because I need to somehow fit Blogmas into this too; which could be a struggle.

Want to see how I got on with this list. I did an updates post, telling you all about what I achieved and what I didn’t.

Do you have a December Bucket List? If you do, I would love to know what is on it!

1. 4th December 2017 / 3:05 pm

I am planning to watch so much Christmas films after the exams !

• 5th December 2017 / 10:10 pm

It’s the best thing to do at this time of year!xx

2. 4th December 2017 / 3:17 pm

This sounds like such an exciting December! I have most of these things on my Christmas bucket list as well 🙂

• 5th December 2017 / 10:11 pm

Thank you! Hopefully most of it happens haha! It sounds like you’re in for an exciting month too!xx

3. 4th December 2017 / 6:30 pm

Lovely goals Hannah, you’ve inspired me to write my own festive bucket list. I’ve actually already done some festive baking, and would love to visit some Christmas markets sometime. I haven’t started decorating yet so it would be nice to do that soon. Hope you are enjoying blogmas, have a fab week! 🙂 xx

Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

• 5th December 2017 / 10:13 pm

Thank you so much! I’m glad, and I hope you achieve everything you want to. That’s so exciting, and Christmas markets looks amazing! Thank you, and you too!xx

• 5th December 2017 / 10:14 pm

Thank you! Baking is so much fun at this time of year!xx

4. Yiota
    5th December 2017 / 8:14 am

This is a great list. I have been playing Michael Buble Christmas mix on repeat every day, love it!!!

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

• 5th December 2017 / 10:15 pm

Thank you so much! It’s got to be done at this time of year!xx

5. 10th December 2017 / 9:20 pm

Christmas baking and decorating my room is defintely on my December list too. And I have been listening to the Spotify Christmas playlist on repeat. Lovely Post Xx
    Sarah X

• 11th December 2017 / 12:10 pm

It’s so much fun isn’t it?! Can’t beat a bit of Christmas music either! Thank you xx

6. 18th December 2017 / 7:40 pm

This has just reminded me I need to visit a garden centre this Christmas! No festive season is complete without it haha. Hope you’ve managed to tick most of these off!

Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour

• 18th December 2017 / 9:28 pm

They’re a must for Christmas time aren’t they?! Thank you lovely xx