I have never done a seasonal bucket list before, but what better place to start than December? I personally love December, and all of the Christmas spirit that it involves. In order to encourage that Christmas spirit, I’ve created a Bucket List. I am super excited for Christmas, and I cannot wait to start carrying out everything on this list!
My December Bucket List:
- Go and see the Christmas decorations at my local Garden Centre
- Spend a night binge watching Christmas films
- Decorate my room for Christmas
- Do some Christmas baking
- Not leave the Christmas shopping until last-minute
- Go to Christmas markets
- See the Christmas pantomime at my local theatre
- Go for a drive to look at other people’s Christmas lights
- Listen to my Christmas playlist on repeat
- Donate to charity
Of course I still need to fit Blogmas into that, so things could get a little tricky. Being busy at Christmas is the best though, as everything is so fun.
Want to see how I got on with this list. I did an updates post, telling you all about what I achieved and what I didn’t.
Do you have a December Bucket List? If you do, I would love to know what is on it!
Thank you for reading!