Blogmas Day 4: December Bucket List

I have never done a seasonal bucket list before, but what better place to start than December? I personally love December, and all of the Christmas spirit that it involves. In order to encourage that Christmas spirit, I’ve created a Bucket List. I am super excited for Christmas, and I cannot wait to start carrying out everything on this list!

My December Bucket List:

1. Go and see the Christmas decorations at my local Garden Centre
  2. Spend a night binge watching Christmas films
  3. Decorate my room for Christmas
  4. Do some Christmas baking
  5. Not leave the Christmas shopping until last-minute
  6. Go to Christmas markets
  7. See the Christmas pantomime at my local theatre
  8. Go for a drive to look at other people’s Christmas lights
  9. Listen to my Christmas playlist on repeat
  10. Donate to charity

There we have my December bucket list! I don’t know how this is going to go, because I need to somehow fit Blogmas into this too; which could be a struggle.

Want to see how I got on with this list. I did an updates post, telling you all about what I achieved and what I didn’t.

Do you have a December Bucket List? If you do, I would love to know what is on it!

16 responses to “Blogmas Day 4: December Bucket List”

1. Alex says:

I am planning to watch so much Christmas films after the exams !

2. Jo says:

This sounds like such an exciting December! I have most of these things on my Christmas bucket list as well 🙂

3. Helen says:

Lovely goals Hannah, you’ve inspired me to write my own festive bucket list. I’ve actually already done some festive baking, and would love to visit some Christmas markets sometime. I haven’t started decorating yet so it would be nice to do that soon. Hope you are enjoying blogmas, have a fab week! 🙂 xx

Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4. Katie says:

Good luck with your bucket list! I definitely need to do some more baking and Christmas shopping x

5. Brynn says:

Christmas films as soon as I’m back home and going downtown to see the decorations xx Brynn

6. Yiota says:

This is a great list. I have been playing Michael Buble Christmas mix on repeat every day, love it!!!

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

7. Christmas baking and decorating my room is defintely on my December list too. And I have been listening to the Spotify Christmas playlist on repeat. Lovely Post Xx
    Sarah X

8. Sinéad says:

This has just reminded me I need to visit a garden centre this Christmas! No festive season is complete without it haha. Hope you’ve managed to tick most of these off!

Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour