Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is fast upon us, so tis the season to share… wish list’s? Can you tell I’m struggling with my intros? Anyway, I don’t know about you, but I have really struggled with knowing what to ask for this year. Plenty of brands have released gorgeous gift sets, but I’ve been feeling like I have enough makeup already that needs using up, but let’s be real; it’s hard to resist.

Let’s Get Into The List

1 . Anastasia Beverly Hill Sugar Glow Kit

2 . Huda Gossip Gurl Liquid Lipstick

3 . Fitbit AltaHR Pink Rose Gold

4 . Charlotte Tilbury American Sweetheart Lipstick

5. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

6. Lush Best Wishes Giftset

7. Ofra Duchess Liquid Lipstick

8. Pixi Glow Tonic

9. Kat Von D Saint Perfume

10. Skinny Dip Pomegranate Bellini Candle

11. Urban Decay Heavy Metals Eye Shadow Palette

That is everything on my Christmas wish list. If you’re after more gift ideas, then I have a post on last minute ideas that are under Β£20

What’s on your Christmas list?

*This post contains affiliate links, but this is my genuine Christmas list and I’ve made this post to let my family know what I want, and it helps me with blogmas.*

30 responses to “Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas Wishlist”

1. Nikita says:

I have a Fitbit and I absolutely love it! I would love some new makeup bits and books for Christmas xx Nikita

BLOG//Jasmine Loves

2. Layla says:

Ooooh – loving all these items hun! Absolutely gorgeous picks and so many items to add to the Wishlist haha, need to go shopping! πŸ™‚

Layla xx

3. Amber Atlanta says:

There are some lovely things on here! I love Charlotte Tilbury’s lipsticks, even the packing itself is beautiful!
    Amber | http://www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

4. Kerrabella says:

The Sugar Glow palette is top of my list as well! Haha I keep repinning it on Pinterest so that my boyfriend will see it hahaha! I love Snow Fairy as well – Lush have the best Christmas stuff!

Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

5. Louise says:

I’m after a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick this christmas too! x

louiselovesbeauty.com

6. Jane says:

I love the Lush Snow fairy Shower gel xx

7. Kay says:

The sugar glow kit is on my list as well! I am actually pretty set on getting it with my next paycheck as a little Christmas gift to myself. πŸ™‚ I fell in love with the swatches, the shades are so beautiful and the quality is always so top notch with ABH. πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing your picks, hun! xoxo

Kay

8. Jenny says:

Oh goodness I feel the same way about all these beautiful holiday sets brands keep releasing, but I have enough skincare/makeup products as it that I can’t justify buying more. Candles are an exception, I could always use more candles, haha πŸ˜‰ The skinny dip one looks lovely!

Jenny | Geeky Posh

9. Heidi says:

I have a FitBit also and I would definitely recommend it! I’m actually wishing a new strap for it πŸ™‚ I have the black basic now, but I would like to get brown leather and silver ones too.

Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

10. Heather Rowland says:

Loving your wish list – that Urban Decay palette in particular looks stunning!

Heather xx

11. Brynnie says:

The American Sweetheart lipstick looks amazing! I’ve been eying it too but I def don’t need it. I’ll see if I can resist it haha xx
    Brynn

12. Alex says:

I would love books, chocolate and a Furla handbag ! More practical I really need a steamer haha
    Nice wishlist !

13. Lovely Post X All of these products look gorgeous – I would love to try a Huda Liquid lipstick Xx
    Sarah X

14. I want all of those things! Especially the FitBit in rose gold. I’ve been lusting after that for a while.
    I think the biggest thing on my Christmas list would be an amazing camera! Or travel… I mean, I’ll never turn down and epic trip :). I suppose a more realistic list would include new running shoes!
    Happy holidays lady!

Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

• luxuryblush says:

It looks so beautiful doesn’t it, the colour is everything! That’s an amazing list, having a camera would be great, and travelling is always a good time! Running shoes are good too. Happy Holidays xx