Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is fast upon us, so tis the season to share… wishlist’s? Can you tell I’m struggling with my intros? Anyway, I don’t know about you, but I have really struggled with knowing what to ask for this year. Plenty of brands have released gorgeous gift sets, but I’ve been feeling like I have enough makeup already that needs using up, but let’s be real; it’s hard to resist.

1 . Anastasia Beverly Hill Sugar Glow Kit

2 . Huda Gossip Gurl Liquid Lipstick

3 . Fitbit AltaHR Pink Rose Gold

4 . Charlotte Tilbury American Sweetheart Lipstick

5. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

6. Lush Best Wishes Giftset

7. Ofra Duchess Liquid Lipstick

8. Pixi Glow Tonic

9. Kat Von D Saint Perfume

10. Skinny Dip Pomegranate Bellini Candle

11. Urban Decay Heavy Metals Eye Shadow Palette

What’s on your Christmas list?

*This post contains affiliate links, but this is my genuine Christmas list and I’ve made this post to let my family know what I want, and it helps me with blogmas.*

1. 7th December 2017 / 1:54 pm

I have a Fitbit and I absolutely love it! I would love some new makeup bits and books for Christmas xx Nikita

BLOG//Jasmine Loves

• 8th December 2017 / 2:56 pm

I’m so glad you love yours! I’ve never had one before, but they seem really good. Books make such good gifts xx

2. 7th December 2017 / 4:39 pm

Ooooh – loving all these items hun! Absolutely gorgeous picks and so many items to add to the Wishlist haha, need to go shopping! πŸ™‚

Layla xx

• 8th December 2017 / 2:57 pm

I’m glad you like them too! There are just so many good items around at Christmas time haha!xx

• 8th December 2017 / 2:59 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you think so! They’re so good aren’t they? They’re really beautiful xx

3. 7th December 2017 / 7:31 pm

The Sugar Glow palette is top of my list as well! Haha I keep repinning it on Pinterest so that my boyfriend will see it hahaha! I love Snow Fairy as well – Lush have the best Christmas stuff!

Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

• 8th December 2017 / 3:00 pm

It looks gorgeous! Haha I hope he takes the hint for you! They really do, you can’t beat their Christmas collections xx

4. 7th December 2017 / 7:39 pm

I’m after a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick this christmas too! x

louiselovesbeauty.com

• 8th December 2017 / 3:01 pm

There are so many shades to choice from, but they are really great lipsticks xx

5. 8th December 2017 / 5:50 am

I love the Lush Snow fairy Shower gel xx

• 8th December 2017 / 3:07 pm

Glad you like it too! It smells amazing xx

• 8th December 2017 / 3:08 pm

It seems like such a beautiful colour xx

6. Kay
    8th December 2017 / 1:05 pm

The sugar glow kit is on my list as well! I am actually pretty set on getting it with my next paycheck as a little Christmas gift to myself. πŸ™‚ I fell in love with the swatches, the shades are so beautiful and the quality is always so top notch with ABH. πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing your picks, hun! xoxo

Kay

• 8th December 2017 / 3:13 pm

Glad you like the look of it too! It really does seem like a gorgeous palette, it’ll make a great gift from you to you haha! No problem, and thank you for reading xx

7. 8th December 2017 / 3:06 pm

Oh goodness I feel the same way about all these beautiful holiday sets brands keep releasing, but I have enough skincare/makeup products as it that I can’t justify buying more. Candles are an exception, I could always use more candles, haha πŸ˜‰ The skinny dip one looks lovely!

Jenny | Geeky Posh

• 8th December 2017 / 3:19 pm

It really is difficult to justify it! Everyone loves a good candle, and I’m glad you agree with me on the Skinny Dip one xx

8. 8th December 2017 / 4:12 pm

I have a FitBit also and I would definitely recommend it! I’m actually wishing a new strap for it πŸ™‚ I have the black basic now, but I would like to get brown leather and silver ones too.

Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

• 8th December 2017 / 9:31 pm

Ah, I’m glad you love yours! They have so many to pick from, and they’re all so pretty xx

• 8th December 2017 / 9:32 pm

Thank you! It seems like a really gorgeous palette xx

9. 8th December 2017 / 11:57 pm

The American Sweetheart lipstick looks amazing! I’ve been eying it too but I def don’t need it. I’ll see if I can resist it haha xx
    Brynn

• 11th December 2017 / 12:01 pm

Glad I’m not the only one who loves the look of it! The other ones look so gorgeous too! Good luck girl haha xx

• 11th December 2017 / 12:02 pm

Such great gifts, and a steamer is good too!xx

10. 10th December 2017 / 9:30 pm

Lovely Post X All of these products look gorgeous – I would love to try a Huda Liquid lipstick Xx
    Sarah X

• 11th December 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thank you so much! The Huda liquid lipsticks seems really good!xx

11. 11th December 2017 / 12:27 am

I want all of those things! Especially the FitBit in rose gold. I’ve been lusting after that for a while.
    I think the biggest thing on my Christmas list would be an amazing camera! Or travel… I mean, I’ll never turn down and epic trip :). I suppose a more realistic list would include new running shoes!
    Happy holidays lady!

Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

• 11th December 2017 / 12:04 pm

It looks so beautiful doesn’t it, the colour is everything! That’s an amazing list, having a camera would be great, and travelling is always a good time! Running shoes are good too. Happy Holidays xx