Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is fast upon us, so tis the season to share… wish list’s? Can you tell I’m struggling with my intros? Anyway, I don’t know about you, but I have really struggled with knowing what to ask for this year. Plenty of brands have released gorgeous gift sets, but I’ve been feeling like I have enough makeup already that needs using up, but let’s be real; it’s hard to resist.

Let’s Get Into The List

1 . Anastasia Beverly Hill Sugar Glow Kit

2 . Huda Gossip Gurl Liquid Lipstick

3 . Fitbit AltaHR Pink Rose Gold

4 . Charlotte Tilbury American Sweetheart Lipstick

5. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

6. Lush Best Wishes Giftset

7. Ofra Duchess Liquid Lipstick

8. Pixi Glow Tonic

9. Kat Von D Saint Perfume

10. Skinny Dip Pomegranate Bellini Candle

11. Urban Decay Heavy Metals Eye Shadow Palette

That is everything on my Christmas wish list. If you’re after more gift ideas, then I have a post on last minute ideas that are under £20

What’s on your Christmas list?

*This post contains affiliate links, but this is my genuine Christmas list and I’ve made this post to let my family know what I want, and it helps me with blogmas.*

1. 7th December 2017 / 1:54 pm

I have a Fitbit and I absolutely love it! I would love some new makeup bits and books for Christmas xx Nikita

BLOG//Jasmine Loves

• 8th December 2017 / 2:56 pm

I’m so glad you love yours! I’ve never had one before, but they seem really good. Books make such good gifts xx

2. 7th December 2017 / 4:39 pm

Ooooh – loving all these items hun! Absolutely gorgeous picks and so many items to add to the Wishlist haha, need to go shopping! 🙂

Layla xx

• 8th December 2017 / 2:57 pm

I’m glad you like them too! There are just so many good items around at Christmas time haha!xx

• 8th December 2017 / 2:59 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you think so! They’re so good aren’t they? They’re really beautiful xx

3. 7th December 2017 / 7:31 pm

The Sugar Glow palette is top of my list as well! Haha I keep repinning it on Pinterest so that my boyfriend will see it hahaha! I love Snow Fairy as well – Lush have the best Christmas stuff!

Kerrabella | xokerrabella.blogspot.co.uk

• 8th December 2017 / 3:00 pm

It looks gorgeous! Haha I hope he takes the hint for you! They really do, you can’t beat their Christmas collections xx

4. 7th December 2017 / 7:39 pm

I’m after a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick this christmas too! x

louiselovesbeauty.com

• 8th December 2017 / 3:01 pm

There are so many shades to choice from, but they are really great lipsticks xx

5. 8th December 2017 / 5:50 am

I love the Lush Snow fairy Shower gel xx

• 8th December 2017 / 3:07 pm

Glad you like it too! It smells amazing xx

• 8th December 2017 / 3:08 pm

It seems like such a beautiful colour xx

6. Kay
    8th December 2017 / 1:05 pm

The sugar glow kit is on my list as well! I am actually pretty set on getting it with my next paycheck as a little Christmas gift to myself. 🙂 I fell in love with the swatches, the shades are so beautiful and the quality is always so top notch with ABH. 🙂 Thanks for sharing your picks, hun! xoxo

Kay

• 8th December 2017 / 3:13 pm

Glad you like the look of it too! It really does seem like a gorgeous palette, it’ll make a great gift from you to you haha! No problem, and thank you for reading xx

7. 8th December 2017 / 3:06 pm

Oh goodness I feel the same way about all these beautiful holiday sets brands keep releasing, but I have enough skincare/makeup products as it that I can’t justify buying more. Candles are an exception, I could always use more candles, haha 😉 The skinny dip one looks lovely!

Jenny | Geeky Posh

• 8th December 2017 / 3:19 pm

It really is difficult to justify it! Everyone loves a good candle, and I’m glad you agree with me on the Skinny Dip one xx

8. 8th December 2017 / 4:12 pm

I have a FitBit also and I would definitely recommend it! I’m actually wishing a new strap for it 🙂 I have the black basic now, but I would like to get brown leather and silver ones too.

Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

• 8th December 2017 / 9:31 pm

Ah, I’m glad you love yours! They have so many to pick from, and they’re all so pretty xx

• 8th December 2017 / 9:32 pm

Thank you! It seems like a really gorgeous palette xx

9. 8th December 2017 / 11:57 pm

The American Sweetheart lipstick looks amazing! I’ve been eying it too but I def don’t need it. I’ll see if I can resist it haha xx
    Brynn

• 11th December 2017 / 12:01 pm

Glad I’m not the only one who loves the look of it! The other ones look so gorgeous too! Good luck girl haha xx

• 11th December 2017 / 12:02 pm

Such great gifts, and a steamer is good too!xx

10. 10th December 2017 / 9:30 pm

Lovely Post X All of these products look gorgeous – I would love to try a Huda Liquid lipstick Xx
    Sarah X

• 11th December 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thank you so much! The Huda liquid lipsticks seems really good!xx

11. 11th December 2017 / 12:27 am

I want all of those things! Especially the FitBit in rose gold. I’ve been lusting after that for a while.
    I think the biggest thing on my Christmas list would be an amazing camera! Or travel… I mean, I’ll never turn down and epic trip :). I suppose a more realistic list would include new running shoes!
    Happy holidays lady!

Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

• 11th December 2017 / 12:04 pm

It looks so beautiful doesn’t it, the colour is everything! That’s an amazing list, having a camera would be great, and travelling is always a good time! Running shoes are good too. Happy Holidays xx