Sephora Haul!

At the end of January I went on what was pretty much the holiday of a lifetime. For part of that holiday we had two days in Florida, and I managed to find myself in Disney Springs. (shocking how that happens huh?) Of course I pretty much dived into Sephora and did quite a bit of damage. To my bank account, not the store, just to clarify.

I’m also going to go over some things I got that weren’t from Sephora. Including them here sounds a lot better than: Haul from a random store I found, that I can’t remember the name of.

Tarte | Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight and Contour Palette

First of all I love the packaging on this, as I like how it’s like a wardrobe. You have the two little doors that open to reveal the six shades underneath, and two mirrors. You get five powders and one cream contour. Looking at it now I am thinking that it is a little dark, but ya girls ventured into the world of fake tan, so we’ll see how we get on.

Tarte | Tarteist Pro To Go

Sephora are so sneaky with all the bits they have waiting by the till, as that’s where I found this. It’s a little travel palette, and these are my standard day-to-day colours that I wear the most, so this will be perfect. The palette also has a mirror on the inside which always a welcome addition. In the palette you get three mattes and three shimmers.

Tarte | Exposed Highlight

I have no idea why I got a single highlight when I bought a highlighter palette, but we’ll blame the jet lag. This is described as a nude highlight on the Tarte website. I’ve had a little swatch and it seems like a blinding light champagne colour. I have used this a little and I really love it. It’s blinding, and a little glittery too.

Sephora | Cream Lip Stain

Left to Right: 13 Marvellous Mauve, 23 Copper Blush and 41 Vintage Rosewood

I saw Ellie mention these in her Paris Sephora haul before I went, and I loved the sound of them, so I had to pick up a few for myself. I got three shades: 13 Marvellous Mauve, 23 Copper Blush and 41 Vintage Rosewood. From my first impressions Copper Blush is my favourite, but I’m yet to try them on. I have tried a lip gloss from Sephora before, but I barely use it. As you can see in this haul.

Top to Bottom: 13 Marvellous Mauve, 23 Copper Blush and 41 Vintage Rosewood

Sephora | Face Masks

Everyone seems to rave about these face masks, so I had to try some for myself. I picked the Pearl face mask and the Avocado one. I was looking for the Rose face mask, but they only had the eye mask, so I went against it. The Pearl mask is for perfecting and brightening and the Avocado mask is for nourishing and repairing. I don’t tend to use sheet masks that often, but my skin could really do with it, so here’s hoping I get in the swing of using them.

Onto the things I got from a corner-store.

Covergirl | Lashblast Fusion

In my mind I was going to get the Outlast foundation, but they didn’t have my shade, so I decided to pick a mascara instead. I don’t really know much about Covergirl other than the fact they’re supposed to be the American Max Factor. I haven’t got a lot to say about this, as I picked it up on a whim. It claims to add: volume and length, which sounds ideal.

Physicians Formula | Butter Bronzer

I’m pretty sure that everyone talks about this. I have lusted over it for so long, so to walk in a random store to a Physicians Formula stand was a great feeling. They have so many beautiful looking bronzers, so I nearly bought a lot more, but I knew I wouldn’t use them so I only picked this one up. I got the shade Bronzer, as the lighter shade was out of stock. It smells just like coconuts, and it is amazing!

That is all of the makeup I picked up from my time in America. I’m now on a makeup spending ban, as I definitely don’t need anything else.

What products are you loving at the minute?

1. 25th February 2018 / 4:46 pm

Great picks Hannah! So glad you had an amazing holiday! Love Sephora masks! xx

• 25th February 2018 / 9:08 pm

Thank you! Everyone seems to really love them, so I can’t wait to give them a go xx

2. 25th February 2018 / 11:00 pm

Ah you picked up so many amazing things Hannah, the little Tarte to go palette looks absolutely incredible. I love that you found a random corner store with a few other bits too, I can’t wait to see what you think of everything. xx

Kristy |

• 26th February 2018 / 4:25 pm

Thank you! It really looks like such a pretty palette. It was such luck, we only went in to find some American food haha! Thank you xx

3. 26th February 2018 / 5:37 am

I talked about the CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion on my blog and it’s one of my favourite mascaras! I think it’ll obviously depend on what you are looking for in a mascara but for me, I like a mascara that makes your lashes look NATURALLY fuller. The Tarte products really look pretty!

-Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume

• 26th February 2018 / 4:34 pm

I’ll be sure to check it out, and I’m glad you like it! It definitely sounds like it has a good formula. They have so many great products xx

• 26th February 2018 / 4:35 pm

They’re definitely really pretty colours xx

• 1st March 2018 / 12:52 pm

Will be sure to review when I’ve tested them out properly! Tarte definitely seems like a popular brand at the minute xx

4. 27th February 2018 / 3:17 am

Oh what an AMAZING haul!!! I’ve heard such great things about pretty much all of these, especially the Butter Bronzer!

• 1st March 2018 / 12:52 pm

Thank you so much! Everybody seems to rave about the butter bronzer xx

5. 28th February 2018 / 1:30 pm

I have Tarte’s exposed highlight and I love it, it’s really buildable and I’m not too fussed about the glitter specs in it as I think it looks amazing on the skin. Hope you had an amazing holiday
    Charlotte / Charlotte’s Picks

• 1st March 2018 / 12:53 pm

It’s a nice highlight isn’t it?! The glitter doesn’t bother me either, and I agree with you there! Thank you so much xx

6. 2nd March 2018 / 5:42 pm

I laughed way too much at the damage comment at the top haha. I love the look of the Tarte highlighter, such a pretty shade! I absolutely love Sephora’s cream lip stains, they are such good value, you picked some really good shades. I’m so jealous you got the Physicians Formula bronzer, heard so many good things! Fab post! xx

• 5th March 2018 / 7:08 pm

Haha thank you! It’s definitely a pretty one! Totally with you on that one, and thank you! Everyone seems to love it. Thank you so much xx

7. 2nd March 2018 / 6:38 pm

I love the look of that single highlight, looks gorgeous!

8. 3rd March 2018 / 3:57 pm

What a fab haul! I love seeing what people have bought from Sephora as I’ve never been to one before. Those face masks look great, I’ve seen them loads online, can’t wait to hear what you think! x

Tiffany x

• 5th March 2018 / 7:09 pm

Thank you! I hope you get to visit one soon! Everyone seems to rave about them, that’s for sure xx