Personalising Your Phone Case With CaseApp*

iPhone 6 Parrot & Flowers Case – £19 // Macbook Pro 13″ Parrot & Flowers Skin – £22

When I bought my Macbook I knew I wanted a case for it, but I couldn’t find one that I loved. As much as I like how classic it is without a case/ skin, I wanted something a little more me. Which isn’t plain grey. When CaseApp contacted me, I had a look at their stuff and fell in love with the endless choice.

Personalising

You can build a case/ skin entirely from scratch. Picking absolutely everything yourself, if that’s your thing. I thought about doing that, but I’m not creative enough for it, and I’d already seen the prints that I ended up with.

If you do end up personalising, you can:

You can pick just about everything, and I’m pretty sure it’s no extra charge. The personalisation means they’d make great gifts. I know people who would love something like this, as it’s something more personal.

Picking a Design

As mentioned at the very top, I went for the Parrot & Flowers designs. There are pages and pages to pick from though, as the iPhone cases has 24 pages to browse through. They even have some stunning marble ones, if that’s your thing.

Customer Service

I made a ridiculous error here. Seriously, I don’t know how I managed it. I have an iPhone 6S, but I accidentally ordered the 6S Plus; don’t ask. I was mortified, with this being gifted. I offered to send the case back, in exchange, but they very kindly let me keep it, and sent the right one too. The customer service is without a doubt spot on, and I can’t praise them enough. Even though I am mortified from the mistake.

The Post

The items arrived together, in a large sturdy envelope with a huge sticker reading ‘DO NOT FOLD’, or something to that extent. Which is a great touch, as imagine the scenes if it arrived folded and creased.

Applying the Skin

Something about that subheading does not sound right, but you know what I mean.

It arrives like a giant sticker, so all you have to do is peel it off and stick it on. I had to peel it off and re-stick, as it was slightly over hanging, and it came off extremely easily, and goes back on with no problems. Mines still on, and has shown no sign of budging or peeling at the edges. Now I just need to find the Apple stickers you get and put one over the top…

The Phone Case

I went for the glossy finish, as that’s just my preference. You can get it glossy or matte, and I’m pretty sure that goes for all of the cases. Like I said there are 24 pages, so I’m not about to go through every single one.

It’s sturdy, but *touch wood* I don’t drop my phone very often and I’m not about to start dropping it, to see how well the case protects it. The pattern may not be for everyone, but I adore the colours.

Both of these would also make amazing blogging photography props. As would many of the other skins/ cases they have available. If you’re curious, I have a post about other things that make great props too.

So overall I would like to say a huge thank you to CaseApp for gifting me these, they are truly beautiful and the customer service is truly amazing.

Do you like having personalised phone cases?

52 responses to “Personalising Your Phone Case With CaseApp*”

1. Lily says:

I love that pattern😍 This is such a cool concept, love that you can customise everything to make it your own! I had a marble skin on my last laptop which I really loved so might have to go for that again!xo

Lily loves | https://lilybassx.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-to-get-your-glow-on-this-summer.html?m=1

• luxuryblush says:

It’s so pretty isn’t it?! It’s amazing just how much of it you can customise, it makes it so much more personal. Marble ones look so good, and they have so many marble ones to pick from xx

2. Lisa Autumn says:

This is such a gorgeous print!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

3. This print is soooo pretty! I love how you can match it to your phone as well. I might look onto their site for my next laptop skin!

Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

4. Annie says:

I absolutely love CaseApp! Their products are so fun and unique! You chose such a lovely print for both your laptop and phone. I love that you got the same design for both! Great post!

• luxuryblush says:

They’re amazing, aren’t they?! That’s so true, it’s amazing how you can make it so unique to you. Thank you so much! I really fell in love with the print haha! Thank you xx

5. Candice says:

It looks so pretty!

Candice | Natalya Amour

6. Tiffany says:

I absolutely love these cases! It’s such a pretty design. Brilliant review lovely xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

7. parie says:

Oh my goodness, the prettiest pattern!

Parie x
    classandglitter.com

8. Eleanor May says:

This is a great review and I really love that pattern, it’s beautiful!

Eleanor May || http://www.eleaanormay.com

9. Kemi says:

I am definitely a sucker for a good phone case – these cases look so gorgeous!

10. Shann Eileen says:

I’m totally obsessed with that pattern! So beautiful and I love how they match.

Shann Eileen | http://www.shanneileen.com

11. Courtney Hardy says:

I love the tropical pattern you did! It’s super cute.

12. Kate says:

So cute and I love how they match!

Kate xx

13. Jasmine says:

I have one of their phone cases and love it 🙂 this print is totally gorgeous!

Jasmine xx

Jasmine Talks Beauty

14. These cases are beaut!!! I love the floral pattern Xx

15. Layla says:

Oooh – how gorgeous is this!? I’m in love with the pattern and colour, it’s just beautiful! 🙂

Layla x

16. Samantha says:

I have Caseapp products for my MacBook and iPhone too so I thought I would check yours out! I like the pattern you chose, it’s something different. I designed my own using a photo of my Eucalyptus sprigs and love it! Such a great idea to have devices matching and the quality is fab.

Samantha x

17. Helene says:

This tropical pattern with the flowers is so beautiful! Both laptop and iPhone looks so pretty and chic! Great choice!

Helene // Beautiful Is My Attire

18. I love how you have these matching now, the cases are absolutely beautiful. I’m definitely going to head over and check CaseApp out now, thanks for letting me know about this lovely, great post as always. xx

• luxuryblush says:

Thank you so much! It’s amazing that they offer the same designs for both. I hope you manage to find something you like too. No problem, thank you for reading!xx

19. caterina sosso says:

:O wow this is a great gift idea!!

Caterina | caterinasosso.com

20. Fads A says:

Your case design is so pretty though! It can make someone’s mood lovely and energize to work. That’s thanks to Case App!

T H E Ä S T R O N
    InstagramTwitter

21. Shannon says:

You chose such pretty cases! It sounds great, especially how it’s easy to take off and reapply. I always find doing that so frustrating when the stickers are hard to take off.

SHANNON VALLE life + style blog

22. Rosy says:

I absolutely love the pattern you picked, your devices are little works of art now 🙂 I feel you on ordering the wrong size, I once did a hair extension collab and ordered the wrong colour!

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

23. What a beautiful design. I agree, their customer service is amazing. I had delivery issues and they managed to send it multiple times with no hesitation due to me not receiving it.
    /Madison