Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Bernadette Rihana says

Maybelline have a strong mascara game! There are so many of them that I love and it makes me hardly ever crave a high-end mascara. I haven’t tried that particular mascara but it’s definitely on the list. x

2. Melissa Kacar says

What a great selection! That Maybelline is one of my favorites, as well! I also love Shane Dawson, what he’s doing on YouTube is really changing the standard of content quality for the platform. I’ve been watching his videos for about 6 years and its been so cool to see him evolve through the years! Thanks for sharing, I hope you have a great day! 🙂

melissakacar.blogspot.com

• luxuryblush says

Thank you! It’s such a good mascara. Shane has been making such good content, and I definitely agree with you on that one. You’ve been watching him for so long! No problem, thank you for stopping by and I hope you do too xx

3. Kay says

I’ve heard that the original Naked palette has now been discontinued ;( It is a classic, though. And that Primark setting spray, what a surprise! It does sound super lovely. Thanks for sharing your favourites, beaut, really enjoyed this post. <3 xoxo

Kay

4. Caroline Malone says

I still can’t believe they discontinued that naked palette, it’s personally very offensive haha it’s so beautiful! Also I’ve heard such good things about that primark setting spray! A lot of the sprays I’ve used are higher end and they are just too expensive for what they are so would be super interested to see what the primark one is like! xx

• luxuryblush says

I know, it’s such a shame! It’s a great one, especially for the price. There are some great high end ones and ones that just seem expensive for what they are. It’s been a favourite of mine for a while xx

5. Perla Aguilar says

It’s nice to catch up! I am glad you included some food items in your current favorites lol. I also love the combination of chocolate and raspberry. Have a lovely day!

-PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com

Say hello and let’s follow each other <3
    instagram.com/iamperlita

6. Kara says

Those white chocolate biscuits look amazing! I’m going to need to see if I can find something similar here in the US. I’ve been loving Shane Dawson’s videos recently too because the quality of them are just amazing. It does feel like watching something on Netflix. Great favorites!

x Kara