If you are anything like me then you will not have any outfits sorted for Christmas or New Year. In this post I’m going to pick a number of party dresses from the Quiz website which I think would be perfect for a Christmas Party or for New Year, as that’s quickly approaching too.
I hope this post helps you get inspiration if you’re last minute like me, or planning your New Year outfits early.
This is Christmas Party Outfit Ideas with Quiz!
Let’s get into it!
- Black And Silver Glitter Frill Wrap Bodycon Dress – £19.99
- Red Glitter Bardot Dip Hem Dress – £29.99
- Black Stretch Satin Cowl Neck Bodycon Dress – £29.99
- TOWIE White and Silver Sequin Bodycon Dress – £59.99
- Black And Gold Mesh Sequin Bodycon Dress – £36.99
6. White and Silver Sequin Bodycon Dress – £39.99
7. Curve Green And Bronze Sequin Tunic Dress – £39.99
8. Black And Silver Long Sleeve Wrap Dress – £39.99
9. Berry Sequin Lace Frill Midi Dress – £29.99
10. TOWIE Red and Black Satin Leopard Print Wrap Dress – £19.99
11. Curve Black and Silver Square Design Midi Dress – £17.99
12. Black And Cream Asymmetrical Dress – £19.99
13. Red Velvet Leopard Wrap Front Dress – £14.99
14. Curve Royal Blue And Black Geometric Glitter Dress – £29.99
15. TOWIE Black and Silver Sequin Bodycon Dress – £34.99
16. TOWIE Black and Gold Sequin Bodycon Dress – £39.99
17. Silver Glitter Bardot Midi Dress – £39.99
18. Curve Black Glitter Wrap Dress – £26.99
19. Silver Glitter Long Sleeve Frill Wrap Dress – £29.99
20. Black Sequin Lace Frill Midi Dress – £24.99
There we have it. Twenty dresses that will be perfect for Christmas or New Year parties. I’ve tried to include a range so hopefully there is something here for everyone. Quiz really do have an amazing selection of dresses, I struggled to narrow it down to twenty.
To note: Some dresses are in the sale and I’ve listed the sale price, so they may change soon. Also a huge thank you to Quiz who have worked with me on this post.
That was Christmas Party Outfit Ideas with Quiz! I also picked out some Christmas jumpers!
Which dress is your favourite?
Thank you for reading!