March Favourites!

In my two years of blogging, I’ve never done a full year of monthly favourites and this year I’m trying to change that (which isn’t so good for those of you that don’t like these posts, but hey, at least there’s only nine more to go!) March is the month that I went self hosted with my blog and I think I spent a little more than expected which meant any extra  spending has had to stop. (Apart from this rather large haul… oops) I hope everyone has had a great month!

Urban Decay | Naked Palette

I include this in a lot of favourites, and that’s simply because it’s my go to palette. This is the first high-end palette that I fell in love with, and it still holds a special place in my heart, even with all of the new palettes in my collection. This is the palette that I recommend to everyone, as you can create a number of stunning looks. My favourite shades are: Sidecar, Half Baked, Smog and Dark-horse.

Maybelline | Colour Tattoo On and On Bronze

This is another old favourite, but just recently I have been really struggling with eye shadow, as no matter what I do it never lasts. It lasts slightly better with this base, but it I don’t find it to be fool-proof. (If anyone has any tips that would be much appreciated!) I apply this with a brush, but you can use your finger too. Like the name would suggest this is a pretty Bronze colour, that can be blended out or packed on for an intense colour.

Too Faced | Hangover Primer

I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this primer on my blog before, but I love it. This primer is brilliant for those of you with dry skin, as it includes lots of hydrating qualities including coconut water. If you don’t like a dewy  finish, then you may not like this, as the hydrating qualities gives your foundation that glowing finish. I also love how this has a pump, as it makes it so easy to use, and it lasts for ages!

NYX | Beauty School Dropout 101 in Nude

I’ve not heard anyone talk about this palette, and after looking for it online I can’t seem to find it anywhere which is a little strange; it appears to have been on Littlewoods for £17.99 and Very for £12.99, but I got mine from ASOS and I can’t remember the price… sorry about that! There are six colours in this palette; two mattes and four shimmers. I love the brown, copper and gold shadows in this palette. I find they last really well and build really nicely. This palette is perfect to travel with, as it’s small and shuts with a magnetic clasp.

The Sims 4

I love the Sims, but I often go through times of being obsessed and not really caring about it. March was a time of sims all day, everyday. I love the addition of toddlers, but I still prefer The Sims 2, as I used to love that version, and I really hope it comes to Origin soon.

The Co-Operative Irresistible Triple Chocolate Cookies

I think this might be the first food that I’ve featured in a favourites post, but these are the best cookies that I’ve had and I can get through a decent amount of these in a short time. Yes, I know they aren’t healthy and healthy snacks seem to be all the rage at the minute, but sometimes you need a break with a triple chocolate cookie (or five)

I must say I struggled with this post, I tried a few new products in March, but not for long enough to allow them to be favourites!

What have you loved throughout out March?

1. 7th April 2017 / 2:30 pm

Great picks! I’m a big fan of the naked palette and tattoo eyeshadow 🙂 Also LOVE the sims, Sims 2 was one of my absolute faves! I totally agree that it goes in phases, I’ve also been binge playing Sims 4 it in March too haha 😀

VioletDaffodils

xx

• 7th April 2017 / 4:51 pm

Thank you! The Urban Decay Naked palettes are such good palettes! Sims 2 was definitely the best haha! Glad it isn’t just me that goes through it in phases!xx

2. 7th April 2017 / 3:01 pm

The naked palettes are my all time favourites, the Naked 2 is my everyday go-to. I’ve never seen that NYX palette before but the shades are gorgeous!

• 7th April 2017 / 4:53 pm

They’re so good aren’t they? The Naked 2 has some really pretty colours! I’m not sure why it’s so hard to get a hold of now, I got it late last year and now it seems to have disappeared!xx

3. 7th April 2017 / 8:14 pm

I love the colours of your naked palette! I’ve never used it so far but you really made me curious. I think I would go for Sin, Sidecar or Half Baked. xx Simone from Switzerland

• 7th April 2017 / 9:36 pm

It’s such a pretty palette, the quality is there because it’s Urban Decay and the colours work so well together! Those three are stunning!xx

4. itsjessiejane
    7th April 2017 / 8:51 pm

I have the same Maybelline Colour Tattoo! It’s a gorg colour. Omg I loveee Sims!! Haha x

♡ itsjessiejane ♡

• 7th April 2017 / 9:38 pm

It’s so gorgeous! It’s so good isn’t it!xx

5. Katie
    7th April 2017 / 9:22 pm

Love the Naked palette! I’ve looked for on and on bronze in so many stores but I’ve never found it 🙁

Beauty From Katie

• 7th April 2017 / 9:40 pm

The original Naked palette is stunning! I know it’s called Bad to the Bronze in other countries instead of On and On Bronze, which is just confusing xx

6. 7th April 2017 / 10:38 pm

That Nyx palette looks super pretty and even though it’s only a select amount of shades they’re all beautiful! Great picks. X

Kate// itskaterose.com

• 8th April 2017 / 5:27 pm

That’s so true, and all of the colours work so well together! It’s a shame it seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth haha! Thank you!xx

• 8th April 2017 / 5:38 pm

It really is a gorgeous palette! It is so good!xx

• 12th April 2017 / 2:23 pm

Urban Decay do some lovely palettes, their eyeshadows are insane! The Naked 3 is such a lovely palette too! Thank you!xx

• 12th April 2017 / 2:24 pm

Thank you lovely! It is such a gorgeous cream shadow, especially for the price!xx

7. Alice
    12th April 2017 / 10:05 pm

I love playing The Sims! I may be nearly 23 but you’re never too old for that game haha. I love the On & On Bronze Colour Tattoo, such a good go-to shade.

Alice | alicemaysnell

• 12th April 2017 / 10:46 pm

It is such a good game, that’s true! It really is; can’t go wrong!xx

8. 24th April 2017 / 11:23 am

I love the Sims! I’ve played it since it came out and I was 10 haha. I also go through phases of forgetting about it and complete obsession, over the weekend I played it for hours.

Amy – http://amyevans.blog

• 24th April 2017 / 6:59 pm

All of the Sims have been great haven’t they?! I remember the original so well! That’s the only problem with playing, when you get into it you can be on it for hours!xx