This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
HTTP Error. Unable to connect to the Instagram API. Feed will not update.
Error: No posts found.
Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Yiota says

I know what you mean. I wanted to try NYX products so bad and I rarely found them here until last year when a NYX store opened here and I was all over the moon!They have amazing products! x

Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

2. Ellie says

What an amazing package to receive! I really need to try more Nyx products my list seems to keep growing and now even more so because how gorgeous is that palette you can only get from Debenhams! Those highlight shades look insane!! I loved this post and the fact you included swatches of everything!

Ellie x

elliesbitsofbeauty.com

• luxuryblush says

I know right, I’m incredibly lucky! The contour palette is stunning, and the highlighters really are, they’re gorgeous! Thank you, I always prefer seeing swatches of things, so I knew I had to swatch everything, as it’s really helpful for others xx

3. becky says

NYX is so good for drugstore makeup! They’re my favorite drugstore brand for sure, and I love how they have all kinds of bright eye and lip makeup, which is something I think is lacking in drugstore makeup. Their butter glosses are so nice, my favorite is creme brulee!

becky @ star violet

4. Samantha Abbott says

How fab to receive all these goodies! Go girl!!NYX is a fave of mine, I have a couple of lip butters and my go-to wonder pencils. Oh and hydra stick is also great.

The highlighter palette looks gorgeous, I’ll have to look out for that one. So pleased Debenhams will be stocking it!

5. Kristy says

This is incredibly exciting news, I absolutely love NYX and the exclusive palette looks absolutely gorgeous. I’m completely in love with the eyeshadow shades and how pigmented they look too.

Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

6. Emily says

What a lovely delivery from Debenhams! I remember when NYX came to my local Boots and everyone went crazy! I love the look of the Contour Intuitive palette – such lovely swatches!

Musings & More

7. Katie Yvonne says

The palettes are so gorgeous! I’m also a huuuge fan of their soft matte lip creams – I have Antwerp and Manila. Loved reading this post, I’m gonna have to pop down to Debenhams. Xx

8. Velvet Blush says

The exclusive palette really does have it all, it seems like the perfect one for travelling! The eyeshadows and highlighters are gorgeous. I don’t think I’ve tried anything from the professional line, but they had some lovely bits in their original collections x

Velvet Blush

9. Abbey Louisa Rose (@abbeylouisarose) says

Lucky you to be the recipient of all these goodies! I remember the hype when NYX first began to be stocked in UK drugstores, so I can only imagine the excitment of Debenhams getting their professional range! The ultimate cool neutrals palette is right up my street, it’s just pigmented enough to give a natural glow, which I adore! I’m also very keen to try out the lip lingerie! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous products!

Abbey 🍕 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• luxuryblush says

Thank you lovely, I feel really lucky! It was a little crazy wasn’t it?! It is so great that they are becoming more easily available to us in the UK. it is a really beautiful palette, and that is so true. The lip lingeries have so many stunning colours to pick from too. No problem, thank you for reading xx

10. corinne & kirsty says

I absolutely adore Nyx! I don’t use much makeup nor do I put much on but when I do, I stick to one or two brands, and Nyx is one of them! Their liquid lipsticks are amazing! That’s great news that they are coming to debenhams! xx corinne

11. TheDailyEverything says

Ohhhhh the colours in that palette look perfect for autumn! I love NYX, I usually buy from Boots, get those advantage points haha! xx

12. Raquel says

Great post! I actually can’t wait to try those ultimate palettes and the soft matte lipsticks! I do have 2 suedes in soft-spoken and alien, I don’t think the black one is good but I do like soft-spoken ahah
    Raquel |

13. Chloe says

This is a great post! I’m in a desperate search of a new highlighter- think I’ve found my match because the bottom ones in the palette seem right up my street!