Lush Valentines Haul 2019

It’s that time again to show you what I got from a Lush seasonal collection. This time it’s the Valentine’s range and unlike last year I have been much more organised and got my order in early. I’ve picked quite a few bits up, whilst mentally complaining about the price.

Anyway, let’s get into what I got.

Bath Bomb | Love Boat

I got this last year and absolutely loved it. The design is so cute, and on a whole it’s pretty cute. It’s shaped just like a boat, and it has little confetti hearts on the bottom. It contains: Sicilian Lemon Oil, Rose Oil and Organic Sweet Orange Oil. I love the citrus scent, it reminds me of classic Lush, and I love it.

Bath Bomb | Aubergine

What is there to say about this. I mean… yeah. Look at it. It’s yeah. It’s shaped exactly like… the fruit. Yes, I googled it and apparently it’s a fruit. Personally I always thought it was a vegetable, but moving on. This one contains: Fresh Aubergine, Bergamot Oil and Tonka Absolute. It smells a lot better than it sounds. From looking at it, it also looks like there’s glitter running through it, which I love.

Bath Bomb | Peachy

Continuing on the… fruit theme. Ahem. We have a peach. This is my least favourite scent, it reminds me of medicine which of course is never a good thing. This one contains: Fresh Peach Juice, Grapefruit Oil, Davana Oil and Elemi Oil. This one is my least favourite out of everything I got. The scent really puts me off, but I guess that’s what I get for buying online.

Bubble Bar | Unicorn Horn

Time for a classic! This one comes around year after year and always seems to do well. I love the colours, but I miss when this had the blue in it and it used to have little stars in it too. It’s still cute, but it has gone through subtle changes over time. This one contains: Lavender Oil, Neroli Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil. I like the scent of this one, it smells fresh and something that should be put in the bath. If you know what I mean.

Shower Gel | American Cream

I don’t know what I was thinking when I made this order, but I should have gone for the smaller size. Not because I don’t like the scent, in fact American Cream is one of my favourite scents. It’s just the price. I paid £11.95 for this. That’s £12 for 250g! After looking on Superdrug, I can get an Imperial Leather 250g shower gel for 98p. Okay, it’s currently in the sale and it was originally £1.99, but still! This one contains: Fresh Strawberry Juice, Fresh Orange Juice Vanilla Absolute and Clary Sage Oil. It smells really great, but that price has tainted it. You know I’m dramatic.

That is everything I got from the Valentines range this year! I’m sorry to have ended it on such a bad note, but that price. Whew. I can’t, it’s a lot for 250ml of shower gel.

Do you like the Valentines range this year?

58 responses to “Lush Valentines Haul 2019”

1. I love these, I think they are just so funny!

Danielle xx

2. Alice says:

Oh man, I can totally relate with the shock at their prices. I barely buy anything from Lush anymore because I just can’t justify spending that money on a bath bomb/shower gel no matter how nice it is! It’s such a shame as I really do love their products and ethics. I do really want to try the peach bomb though, peach is one of my favourite scents! It’s such a shame that you don’t like it!
    Alice Xx

• luxuryblush says:

It’s so sad that they’ve gotten so expensive. Yeah, it’s definitely got to a point where it’s too much money to be able to justify it. Definitely agree, the ethics are great! I hope you like it!xx

3. I thought I was the only one who’d noticed how much Lush products have gone up! It’s such a shame because they’re such a good brand and I love their ethics and morals. I do buy the odd one or two things from there but not very often, I usually just treat myself when it’s the Christmas collection or a new seasonal/holiday collection that I like e.g. this years Valentine’s Day collection. Honestly, it’s bloody brilliant and whoever came up with the idea, deserves a raise!

Fran | http://www.franciscarockey.co.uk

4. Gemma Etc. says:

So many lovely pieces in the collection. I love that little boat, it’s just adorable xx

Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

5. LOVEEE these! Need to grab some before v-day for sure!!
    x

6. Zoey says:

I love the Aubergine bath bomb – creates such a pretty bath. Really tempted to try the love boat too.

Zoey | https://www.zoeyolivia.com

7. Tiffany says:

I’ve not picked much up from Lush recently as the prices seem to have gone up again, but I’d love to try some of the Valentine’s Day range. I’ve got my eye on the peach bath bomb, it’s got beautiful colours! I’ve already tried the Unicorn bubble bar and I was so impressed xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

• luxuryblush says:

Yeah, it’s getting hard to justify it. The Valentines range is such a good one this year, there are some fab bits. The colours on it, are so pretty! It’s such a cute bubble bar xx

8. Marina Rosie says:

You’re spot on about the price Han, it’s been a while since I’ve bought anything from lush – I don’t want to break the bank on one fresh facemask or showergel! It’s just getting slightly unreasonable now. And, trust me, I could feel the awkwardness through the screen when it came to reading your review of the two, ahem, FRUIT themed bath bombs… they sound gorgeous though so I reckon I’d be able to look past it haha! x
    Marina Rosie x

• luxuryblush says:

I’m glad you think so too! The prices are definitely getting too much, it’s a little ridiculous! Haha, I didn’t know how to go about it! I hope you like them if you give them a try!xx

9. I’m not a huge bath person, I’m more a shower kind of gal but I always want to buy the Lush limited edition bath bombs because they are so freaking pretty. x

10. Lush absolutely kills the holiday bath game! Unicorn Horn is something that I buy in bulk so that I have year round! This aubergine one is absolutely hysterical! I need to hurry and place an order!

Ashlee | http://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

11. Karlee says:

Artificial peach is my favourite artificial scent and its sad to hear the peach bath bomb smells like medicine because that is the bath bomb I was most excited for. Oh well there’s many other peach scented things out there for me to enjoy 😛

Karlee | https://www.whatkarleedoes.com

12. Jade says:

I can just smell them now!!! I bet they small gawjus!!! Loved this post

I need to go into lush

jadieegosh

13. Gemma says:

All look so nice. I would love to try the shower cream.

Gemma x

14. Lauren says:

This is such a fun collection! I love the look of the peach but it’s such a shame the smell doesn’t do much for it xx

Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.co.uk

15. Omg, I need all of these in my life!

Mariya | http://www.brunetteondemand.com

16. Siobhán says:

That’s definitely very pricey for a shower gel! I didn’t realise Lush was so expensive! xx

Beautylymin

17. Elizabeth Seal says:

Aw everything is so cute, I love everything you chose! Why oh why must Lush make their products so expensive? I wish they were affordable, I would pick up everything! I absolutely love the bath bombs, they are so cute and creative but I end up spending £5 a bath, I wish we could get 5 for £5 or something, that would be amazing 😀 xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

• luxuryblush says:

I’m glad you like it too! I know, it’s such a shame, it’s definitely putting a lot of people off. So true, if they were a little more affordable they’d reach so many more people. Yes and £5 a bath is a lot of money, that offer would be so good!xx

18. Missy May says:

Ha!! Gurlll I understand the mental conversation with the prices. Honestly I love bath bombs, but I haven’t been to Lush for awhile due to their prices. Lol!! I will stick to my good smelling liquid soaps. (covers face!) Having said that, these are lovely though.

19. Jenny in Neverland says:

I haven’t bought anything from Lush in literally years but I think this range is really reasonably priced. I’ve seen the colours the aubergine produces and they’re incredible!

Jenny

20. sharnah says:

I have got love boat and peachy! They are still in their gift box so I haven’t even had chance to give them a smell yet! I want to try/get Aubergine so bad! I have used Unicorn Horn before and I would love to use it again, I am hoping to pick up a few bits soon. I have used American Cream as my mum has some and I love it. Lush prices are awful and they get worse and worse, £12 for a shower gel?! £5 for a bath bomb? I can’t believe it yet I can’t stop buying! Great pictures too! xx

• luxuryblush says:

I hope you like them! Aubergine is supposed to look gorgeous in the water, so I hope you’re able to give it a try! Unicorn Horn is such a cute one. I’m glad you love the shower gel! It’s so true, the prices are getting so high and it’s such a shame! Thank you xx

21. Aaliyah says:

I love lush stuff so much, I need to go down there and stock up again as I’ve just used my last bath bomb! The unicorn horn bubble bar is such a classic, I’ve had this so many times and loved it. Really want to try that love boat sounds amazing!

22. I don’t really go in Lush that often but I saw this collection online and loved the look of it. The aubergine is ahem interesting. It sounds like a lovely scent though! x

Sophie

23. I feel like everyone has been talking about this! The valentines collection is just so pretty!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

24. Trace says:

These are so cute! Good to know which ones smell the best and least. I’m getting a tub installed in my new place and am looking forward to throwing a bath bomb or two in there and see what happens! Have to pop in to Lush and have a nose around for these!

Trace x | http://www.thefashioncollector.com

• luxuryblush says:

I’m glad you think so! Yeah, some of them smell really great, but I guess it’s personal preference. Ah, it’s always great having a bath. I hope you find some bits you love xx

25. Ellese says:

I am in love with all of these! They are perfect for a Valentine’s night in. Thanks for sharing! XO, Ellese

Rock.Paper.Glam.

26. Tamanna says:

I’m needing to buy from the valentines range. I do like the sound of the American cream shower gel, but the price is putting me off too haha

27. Kara says:

Lush’s Valentine’s products look lovely! The Unicorn Horn and Love Boat sound like they smell amazing. And that is a lot of money for a body wash. I love Lush’s products but the price is always what stops me from buying them. But I may have to treat myself.

x Kara | http://karascloset.net

• luxuryblush says:

It’s a great collection this year! They’re some of my favourites, they smell great and are so cute! Yes, it’s such a shame that the prices are rising. I hope you’re able to pick up a few bits you love xx

28. Selina says:

I love Lush!! I wanna go there right now and get the peach one! It’s so cute haha ❤
    xx
    Selina | Selina’s Inspiration

29. New Lune says:

You are so right about the price! These look so cute! Are you serious!? I always thought it was a vegetable, I guess we learn something new everyday haha! Love your pictures xx

30. Merel says:

Oooh these lush items are art!! Love this brand so much!

Your photos are absolutely stunning.

X Merel