This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
HTTP Error. Unable to connect to the Instagram API. Feed will not update.
Error: No posts found.
Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Siobhán says

I halved my collection last year but still have too many and a lot that are almost finished so you’ve inspired me to declutter it again this week! xx

2. Melissa Kacar says

I have way too many nail polishes, this is definitely inspiring me to do a declutter of my own haha. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

melissakacar.blogspot.com

• luxuryblush says

Thank you, it’s definitely a lot smaller now haha! Surprisingly most of mine are quite a few years old now and still work really well! I hope you’re able to find some colours you like xx

3. Sophie says

Oh, I just love a good declutter! I did nail polish declutter on my blog a little while back and it was just so satisfying to finally do. I really enjoyed reading your nail polish declutter post, super refreshing!

-Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume

4. New Lune says

Wow I love your collection! Last year, I pretty much decluttered all my nail polishes. I had so many because I was doing nail art back in the day and I couldn’t keep all of them with the little space I had. I’m so shocked with the Essie nail polishes you’re decluttering, those colours are so beautiful. Some colours can look so beautiful inside the bottle but they turn out completely different after painting on our nails. This was such an interesting post, thanks for sharing! xx

New Lune | http://new-lune.com

• luxuryblush says

Thank you! Ah I remember nail art being big back in the day. I know, it’s weird because they’re my favourite colours to wear, they’re all just so watery and take too many layers to build up. That ballet slippers took about five coats! Thank you, I’m glad you think so and thank you for stopping by!xx

• luxuryblush says

It’s so satisfying isn’t it?! They’re so easy to overlook. I know, I used to be mad for nail polish when I was in high school and I hadn’t decluttered since then which is a bit gross really haha! Thank you so much xx

5. Ellese says

I am so with you! I use to have a massive stash of nail polish, it was my pride and joy the collection I had. But now, I can’t even remember when I last had my nails painted. Thank you for sharing this. Xo, Ellese

Rock.Paper.Glam.

6. Lauren Victoria says

I absolutely loved this post! I need to declutter my nail polish collection as there are some shades I either never wear or they’re ridiculously old and don’t work properly anymore. This has definitely inspired me to be a bit ruthless and get rid haha x

Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.co.uk

7. Kara says

I used to wear nail polish all the time too but I haven’t done my nails in over a year. This was really satisfying to read and you managed to clear out a lot! I’m taking this as my reminder to have a clear out of mine too haha.

x Kara |http://karascloset.net

8. Rachael says

I’ve just done a massive declutter too – unfortunately I used to be quite the collector a few years ago and I’ve got now hundreds boxed up and ready to leave. I’m not sure what to do with them, I think I might see if there’s a college near by who might be able to find some students willing to take them off my hands!
    Helpless Whilst Drying

9. Erin Azmir says

The Essie ones you’re decluttering are so pretty! Too bad they didn’t work for you x

erin x |