Home » How Much Is My Face Worth?

How Much Is My Face Worth?

I’m pretty sure that these posts were popular way back in 2012 or some time around then, but I have decided to join in and terrify myself with how much my everyday makeup costs. I tag anybody who is reading this, but this may not be for the faint-hearted. This is How Much Is My Face Worth?

The Products!

Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer Potion: £16
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: £9.99
Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer: £7.99

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: £3.99

Rimmel Natural Bronzer: £5.99

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish ‘Soft and Gentle‘: £24

MAC Paint Pot ‘Painterly’: £22
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette ‘Push Up’: £32
Soap and Glory Supercat Eye-liner: £6
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: £19
EOS Lip Balm: £6.50
Gerard Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick ‘Serenity’: £9.50
The Total: £195.96
WHAT?! I need a sit down, woah. That’s a little bit crazy. At least I didn’t reach £200, but I wasn’t far off.
Feel free to do this tag. If you do decide to post it leave a link in the comments and we can all be shocked about how much money we spend on our faces together!
I seriously can’t get over how much that is haha!

1. 27th April 2016 / 5:58 pm

At least you use less products, that's good! It's scary when you total it all up haha! x

2. 30th April 2016 / 7:59 pm

Honestly these posts terrify me in a curious way! I am mainly horrified when I think how much I have spent on makeup! So scary lol. It all just adds up so quickly!

3. 2nd May 2016 / 4:57 pm

Thank you! I can't take any credit for the idea though haha! x

4. 2nd May 2016 / 8:16 pm

It really is! I'm going to say that mine is probably the same haha! It's scary to think about! x

5. 2nd May 2016 / 8:17 pm

It is really scary haha! You don't think about it, but it really adds up! x

6. 2nd May 2016 / 9:38 pm

I love posts like this. I am always too afraid to do it as I firmly believe what I don't know can't hurt me! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk