February Favourites 2016

It has been way too long since I’ve done a monthly favourites, and seen as though February has been quite to me product wise, I thought I’d write a post all about what I’ve been loving throughout the month! These are my February Favourites!
Let’s jump straight in!

Too Faced Melted Lipsticks

I have fallen well and truly in love with these. In my collection I have Melted Peony which is a bubblegum pink, and Melted chihuahua which is a mauve nude. Even though I love the colour of Peony, Chihuahua is my favourite. Peony does tend to show the fine lines in the lips where as Chihuahua isn’t as drying. They have a semi matte finish and are not sticky at all, and I couldn’t feel this on my lips at all and at one point I forgot I was wearing it. They’re also really long lasting, so you don’t have to worry about topping it up. These are quite pricey as Debenhams has them priced at £19

I think these would be perfect for Spring, as I showed in this post.

Urban Decay Naked Smoky | High

First of all if anybody knows of any dupes for this shade then please let me know, as I’m terrified that I’m going to hit pan soon. High is a champagne shimmer with micro glitter. I wear this in the inner corner, as it is an amazing highlighter. There was a time when I would have this all over the lid, but I can’t remember what I paired it with.

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer

This is the only product I own from The Balm, but if this highlighter is anything to go by I need to get more! It is so pigmented, but it blends really easily. It can be a little strong, but it all depends on how much you use, you really don’t need to use a lot to get a nice shimmery highlight. It’s a gorgeous golden champagne, and has the cutest packaging! I also have a review of this.

Tangle Teezer

I cannot cope without this. That may sound dramatic, but I literally can’t. ‘Normal’ brushes just don’t go through my hair, as I have a lot of hair that tangles really badly, so other brushes just won’t go through it without taking half of it out. I love how Tangle Teezer will effortlessly go through my hair and it doesn’t hurt at all. I have been using these for a while, but I somehow keep managing to lose them somewhere in my room, so when I finally find them again, I appreciated them even more.

I’m pretty sure that everybody has raved about this mascara, and that is pretty much why I wanted to try it out (the pretty pink packaging also helped).  As this mascara costs £19, my expectations were raised even more, and as the product is now in my favourites you can probably tell that it did not disappoint! To me this is just everything that a mascara should be, it’s super black and long lasting with plenty of volume, length and the hourglass shape of the brush really helps to grab all of the lashes!

The Library Fragrance | Sunshine

Yes this perfume is called Sunshine and I have been wearing it throughout January and February. In all fairness I did take it on holiday and  a woman complimented me on it. If strangers comment on it, it must be good, right? The Library Fragrance describe this smell as ‘cotton warmed by the sun’. I’m not too sure what cotton warmed by the sun smells like exactly, but this smells amazing.

That is pretty much everything that I have been loving throughout February!

What products have you been loving?

8 responses to “February Favourites 2016”

1. Shay Grady says:

I cannot survive even a day without my tangle teezer! How did I live before!? x

2. Leanne Page says:

I cant cope without my tangle teezer either. Mary Lou is just the best highlighter. I really need to try the too faced lipsticks, I've heard so many good things xx

3. Hannah Morris says:

I've thought exactly the same thing, I have no idea haha! x

4. Hannah Morris says:

They're so good! It really is. I'd definitely recommend them xx

5. I've been wanting to try the tangle brush — maybe I'll actually go out and get one! The urban decay eyeshadows look amazing as well, definitely my type of shades. Looks lovely xx

Ree x // Coffee with Ree

6. Hannah Morris says:

You definitely should! It's a good palette, especially if you like your darker shades!xx

7. Edye Nicole says:

Lately I've been lovely the Biore pore strips! They're great for eliminating black heads on your nose 🙂

Greetings from America,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

8. Hannah Morris says:

I've heard so much about them, might have to try one for myself! x