July Favourites 2015

So July has been a bit of crazy month, and seemed to fly by, but I do know that there are a number of products that I have been loving throughout the month.

These are July Favourites!

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter – Exotic Coconut

If you have seen a previous post of mine then you will know that I went on holiday for a week. Whilst there I managed to get ridiculously sunburnt on the second day, and this sunburnt was quite bad, it was red raw and it stung like mad, so I put some of this on it before I went to bed and by the morning the redness had disappeared, and I was back to being white again. It was crazy just how well this had worked, it didn’t take the pain out completely, but it didn’t hurt as much as it did the day before. This has gotten me through two holidays now and it smells absolutely amazing!

Kate Moss Lipsticks

Instead of picking one shade I thought that I would just include the whole range, as my collection is up to five now and I haven’t found a fault with any of them. The pigmentation is incredible, but layers up nicely. I also like the packaging, as it’s simple yet sturdy. I also love the lasting power, as it stays put for a good amount of time and does not need to be re-applied every five minutes, and at £5.49 they are incredible!

If you would like to learn more. I have an entire post dedicated to them!

Balmi Lip Balm – Raspberry

I got this to take on holiday as it is SPF 15. This usually retails for £4.99, but I managed to pick this up for £2.99 in Boots. I love the design of it. Sure it is a bit bigger than the standard packaging of a lip balm, but I find that it easier to find this in my bag when I just drop it in, as it is a little bulky. The quality of the product is just amazing, it is really moisturising and truly leaves my lips in a good condition.

Instagram

I started my Instagram account in January and used it religiously. After a while I stopped going on the account and focused on my personal account. In July I decided to get back into this account and I am loving it. I’ve been posting everyday and I’ve just been loving it.

You can find me here or just search luxuryblush on the app and you’ll find me. I’ll follow everybody back!

Pretty Little Liars

I feel like everyone is talking about this and honestly it is driving me mad, as there are spoilers everywhere! I started watching this about month ago, and I am in the middle of season four. The struggle of not seeing season six spoilers are real!

I am going to leave it at that, as that is what I have been loving throughout the month! Is there any products that you have loved throughout the month?

8 responses to “July Favourites 2015”

1. Jasmine Riel says:

I've been totally meaning to try out those Kate Moss lipsticks and start watching PLL from the beginning!

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

2. Shanique Wallace says:

Lol ive been loving teen wolf, pll and vampire diaries trust me i burm through them like nothing 😂😂

Nique || http://www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

3. Cylia Moreau says:

I have been wondering about the Kate Moss lipsticks and I think that I might have to buy one now 😀 Also the body butter from Hawaiian Tropic! 🙂
    Cylia –

4. Sleepy Mev says:

This year really is going fast, its scary! I love the rimmle kate lipsticks, it lasts all day! thanks for sharing sweet 🙂

☕SleepyHeaven ☕
    ♡Bloglovin♡

5. Hannah Morris says:

You need to try them, they are so good for the price! I'm confused to if you mean me or you, but if you mean me then I have watched it from the beginnig, and if you mean you then you need to haha!

6. Hannah Morris says:

haha burning through them is easily done! x

7. Hannah Morris says:

Aw, you should totally try one! It is amazing honestly! x

8. Hannah Morris says:

It really is! The quality of them is incredible, especially for the price! No problem, thank you for reading! x