Lush Haul!

I have finally put myself on a spending ban for makeup, as I have way too much and I want to use what I have. That doesn’t extend to Lush, as my bath stash has been running seriously low for a while now. The main reason for this haul is the new design of Think Pink, which I have been waiting for forever! This haul is mainly old favourites, but I love writing about Lush, so thought I’d share. I also spoke about this on my Instagram stories, and I promised a haul, so here it is!

(I didn’t order this from America, as the pink bag would lead you to imagine. I found the bag and needed something to put the stuff on)

Bath Bomb | Think Pink

Look at this in all of its new glory! I will admit that I never re purchased this in the old design, as I used others instead. I’m planning on using this ASAP, so a review is on the cards and I already can’t wait! This one contains Vanilla Absolute, Tonka Absolute, Neroli Oil and Lavender Oil to name a few. This costs £4.25, so I’m pretty sure the price has increased with the redesign, but look at it!

Bath Bomb | Intergalactic

This is my all time favourite bath bomb, but I haven’t used it in such a long time! This does contain mint and grapefruit which are the two scents I hate the most, but this strangely works. I used to hate it, but I’ve really come around to how fresh it is. The effect this has in the water completely make up for it. It turns the water a deep blue colour with a lot of glitter. If you don’t like glitter then you will hate this. If you want to read more about it, you can click here.

Bubble Bar | Rose Jam

I’m pretty sure that I get another one of these every time I make an order from Lush. I adore the scent and the colour is beautiful. If you know what the Rose Jam shower gel smells like, then this is exactly the same. If you don’t know what that shower gel smells like then it contains: Rose Oil, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Geranium Oil and Lemon Oil. The rose scent isn’t over powering it is subtle and fresh. It crushes easily and creates a lot of bubbles.

Bubble Bar | Big Bang

I’ve been meaning to pick this up for ages! I like to pair bubble bars with the bath bombs from Bomb cosmetics just so the colour is more intense. The scent of this one isn’t high up on my list, but it is bearable. This one contains: Grapefruit Oil, Avocado Butter, Tangerine Oil and Fair Trade Cocoa Butter. It turns the water a stunning shade a blue with plenty of bubbles. This one costs £3.95 and smells like Lemon Sherbet.

Bubble Bar | Creamy Candy

This is another that I got to use with Bomb cosmetics products, it’s £2.95 and turns the water pink. This one smells like Snow Fairy and contains: Vanilla Absolute, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter and Almond Oil. I actually haven’t used one of these since they changed the colour to a deeper shade of pink instead of the pale colour.

Conditioner | American Cream

I’ve never used a shampoo or conditioner from Lush, but I’ve heard a lot about this, so I decided to try the smallest version of this, which is £5.45 for 100g. It smells incredible, as it contains: Fresh Strawberries, Vanilla Pod Infusion, Lavender Oil and Benzoin Resinoid to name a few. This is supposed to be good for long and thick hair which is exactly what I have!

This is everything I got from Lush!

What’s your favourite Lush product?

Blog Signature

44 responses to “Lush Haul!”

1. Nicole says:

Ah you have made me want to go to lush now! I love the look of Bubble Bar!
    Nicole x Nicoleannx

2. Jordan says:

American Cream sounds incredible! Definitely something I want to try. x

3. Tiffany says:

So many great pieces! I love Lush, this has really made me want to go to and do a big haul. x

Tiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty

4. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? 🙂

5. Kristy says:

I love the products you picked up, Rose Jam is one of my all time favourites – both the bath bomb and shower gel.

Kristy | The Violet Blonde

6. that hair conditioner sounds amazing! I’m definitely going to have to pick that up!
    thanks for the recommendations x

Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

7. I love love love the American Cream conditioner! If you’re after a Lush shampoo to try one day as well I’d really recommend the I Love Juicy shampoo- it’s my all time favourite and the only one I use! 🙂

Julia // The Sunday Mode

8. Yiota says:

This is a great haul!! I haven’t tried Lush products before since we don’t have a store here but if I ever visit a Lush shop, I know I will spend hours since I have half a page of products recommended by bloggers that I want to try! x

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

9. Nathalie says:

Great products you picked up there. Got to love lush for their amazing bath bombs.

Nathalie

10. Tiffany says:

I love a Lush haul! I stocked up on quite a few bath bombs recently but this just makes me want to buy more, I’ve never tried the Rose Jam Bubble Bar before, its so pretty x

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

11. Alice Grace says:

All I want to do now, after reading this post, is go and raid my local Lush store! I never purchased the old Think Pink bath bomb either, but I’m loving the new design! I’ll have to add that to my basket next time I’m in store!

Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

x

12. Diana Maria says:

The intergalactic bath bomb is my favorite, too! I love all lush products, these sound so wonderful. I’d recommend the Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner, it smells so divine!

13. Gill McLaughlin (@MrsGmcx) says:

The only product i’ve not tried is the conditioner but love the rest of the bath bombs and bubble bars. I’ve not been to Lush since Christmas, i’m beginning to think something is wrong with me haha, this has totally made me want to pick up some goodies though.

14. Amy says:

The rose jam bubble bar is my all time favourite from Lush! This haul looks really nice, thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

15. I love Lush products. What a great haul. I was just thinking, I like that pink bag, haha. Thanks for sharing. <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES

16. Ileana says:

I love Lush bombs! its been so long since I last shopped there!
    xoxo

Ileana

Novelstyle Blog

17. I’m not sure how I feel about Think Pink’s new design! Lovely haul.

Lauren x Huggled

18. Ronnie says:

Love a good Lush haul! I really the ingredients in the Think Pink bath bomb but I liked how it looked before

Ronnie
    xx

19. laura anne says:

Ahh this has made me want to get some products from Lush! Their products always smell amazing and make the perfect relaxing baths. x

LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

20. Kayla says:

I love Lush products! I haven’t tried the bath bombs yet but my friend has and she loves it.

Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

21. Rachel says:

I’m intrigued to know what the LUSH sahmpoo’s are like…
    I definitely need to get myself down to Lush soon this has given me serious bath envy!

Coffee & Avocados

22. Amy says:

Rose Jam & Creamy Candy are two of my favourites. Can’t beat a Lush haul.

Amy –