April Favourites 2019

April Favourites (Hoola bronzer, Body blur, eyeshadow, liquid shadow, lipstick)

Hopefully this means my favourites can continue on time now, after a disaster with March. It feels weird to write this so late, but better late than never. That’s becoming quite the catchphrase around here. Sadly not the best one to have, but oh well; we got there in the end.

Anyway, enough of that lets get into my April Favourites 2019!

ColourPop | Snake Eyes

colourpop snake eyes eyeshadow

This eyeshadow has quickly become one of my favourites. It’s a medium taupe with rosy undertones in a metallic finish. I use this shade all over the lid and it stays in place for hours. There is fall out, but it sweeps away easily. It’s a stunning natural colour, that I love wearing for day time looks.

Benefit | Hoola Bronzer

benefit hoola bronzer

I’ve had this bronzer for a while, but I tend to stay away from it until the Summer as it is a little too dark. In April I experimented a little with tanning, so I’ve been able to crack this out again. It is a beautiful matte bronzer, that is a medium brown with warm undertones. I’ve been using this to warm my face up and is such a beautiful colour. I tend to struggle with over applying this, so a light hand is needed.

ColourPop | SuperNova Shadow OG

colourpop supernova shadow OG

I have been wearing this a lot in April, as it’s such an easy glitter to work with. It applies easily with the paddle brush applicator and lasts all night. I usually struggle with glitter shadow, but this stays in place. Colour-wise it is a golden champagne with silver glitter that’s neutral and goes with anything. If you’re looking for a safe colour then this is it.

Vita Liberata | Body Blur

Vita Liberata body blur

I bought this a while ago, as I thought it would be a good place to start with tanning. Its quick and easy and washes off just as easy. By that I mean, it comes straight off in the shower. I wasn’t prepared to get in the shower tanned and come out looking like my regular milk bottle self. This also doesn’t transfer which is a massive bonus. I have the lightest shade and find that it’s just right for me.

Kiko | 404 Rosy Biscuit Lipstick

kiko 404 rosy biscuit lipstick

I reviewed this lipstick, so I won’t go into too much detail as its all in that post. This lipstick has quickly become one of my favourites, the creamy formula makes it so easy to apply and it feels comfortable on the lips. I love the colour as it is a flattering nude shade, which is pretty much the only type of shades I wear.

Chester

beer, and mojito

My boyfriend and I decided to have a weekend away over the bank holiday and ended up going to Chester. It’s not too far from us and we made a stop at Cheshire Oaks on the way. We were extremely lucky with the weather too, which was great. I t was an amazing weekend, and I’d love to go back.

There we have my April Favourites 2019! Sorry for it being a bit late, but I hope you enjoyed none the less.

What have you been loving lately?

signature

14 responses to “April Favourites 2019”

1. Naya says:

All so pretty, loving your faves here Hannah! Especially Snake Eyes, I just got my hands on one as well and it is so pretty in real life xx

Naya

2. Great favourites! Hoola has been a long time favourite of mine. Snake Eyes is such a pretty shade, I need to try Colourpop’s single shadows xx

Violethollow.com

3. Last year, when I was in Italy I bought this lipstick from Kiko. I’m pretty sure that it was the same shade as you use. The lipstick is super creamy and that’s what I like about it most.
    xoxo
    Mona Bednarska

4. Katie says:

I love this! Having a nosey at peoples favourites is always so interesting.That Kiko lipstick looks absolutely lovely and so does the ColourPop stuff!! I’ve been wanting to give ColourPop a go for a while so I might place an order soon.

Such a great post, I loved reading. Have a lovely day x x

5. Annie says:

Great post! I’m obsessed with that lip colour. That’s my ideal shade. It looks super smooth as well. I love seeing what products people have been loving. Thanks for sharing!

6. Siobhán says:

That Body Blur sounds fab – does it blend in easily? I love Hoola too xx

Beautylymin

7. Amber Atlanta says:

I have been seeing the Zoella X ColourPop range everywhere recently! I may have to treat myself..
    Amber | http://www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

8. Monica Hein says:

I love that CP eyeshadow 🙂

9. Caroline says:

I have Snake Eyes and keep forgetting to use it! It’s such a pretty shade and is so pigmented, but agree there is a bit of fall out from it. I am so intrigued by the zoella x colourpop collection, I’m really tempted to give some of it a try xx

10. Charlotte says:

Oh my gosh that colourpop shadow looks gorgeous! The more hoola the better I say!
    Charlotte / Charlotte’s Picks

11. Gemma Etc. says:

Snake Eyes is one of my favourites too, it’s absolutely gorgeous xx

Gemma • GemmaEtc.com ❤️

12. Khanak Mehta says:

Snake Eyes looks stunning – I need it in my life. Great post!
    Khanak x

13. Elizabeth Seal says:

Oooh these sound so lovely! I added the body blur to my wishlist, I have the bondi sands but it takes too much time having to apply it before showering and all the steps involved so I never use it! I just need something super easy that washes off again hehe 😀 those shades are gorgeous, especially the shadow shade! Now I’m longing to see it swatched! I really must try Colorpop 😀 xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

14. Paula says:

Hoola is such a beautiful product, definitely have to use a light hand with it though, I agree.

Paula | Thirteen Thoughts