Sephora Haul!

On my recent trip to Florida I made three trips in total to Sephora. One was at a mall we went to, the second at Disney Springs and the third when I went to swap a product because I picked the wrong thing up.
I thought I picked up a Nars Multiple, but it wasn’t. In my defence the store was chaotic and I wanted to get out as quick as I could, so I didn’t check if it was the right thing. When I went back they didn’t have any multiples in the Copacabana, so I ended up getting something completely different.
You can also read my 2018 Sephora Haul too!
Anyway let’s get into the haul!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow

I love highlighters and this palette is no exception, I think I would have picked up Gleam if they had it because the colours are a bit lighter than the ones in this kit. I’m not too sure if I’ll get much use out of Golden Bronze as it is a little too dark looking for me, but the other colours look stunning; especially Sunburst which is the lightest champagne yellow colour.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Milkshake and Crush

I did go in for Pure Hollywood, but it was sold out, so I ended up getting Milkshake and Crush. Crush is very much a shade that I am drawn to which is a soft beige. Milkshake may be a little too light for me, but I love the look of the colour I also think this could work with lip liners to manipulate the colour. I’d describe milkshake as a light baby pink nude.

Nars Concealer in Vanilla

I have heard so much about this, so have decided to join the bandwagon and give it a go. This is also the first Nars product that I’ve tried. It claims to be radiant and creamy which is just what I’m looking for in a concealer. It’s also easily available from ASOS

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

This was very much a last minute waiting in the queue purchase. I’m excited to try this properly, as a lot of people rave about it. It’s also available from Debenhams.

Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer

I absolutely love the packaging for the Too Faced blush, but since I don’t wear blush there has been no point of me buying it. (It’s quite ironic that I don’t wear blush when you consider my blog name). I saw this bronzer and it looks stunning. I love that it has two tones that you can use separately or together. You can also pick this up from Debenhams

Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake

I have wanted this for a while and it has been on my beauty wish list. It is a peachy nude which is right up my alley. I also love the packaging and the applicator, as you squeeze the tube to get the product onto the sponge and then apply and it is so different, but I love it. You can also get it from Debenhams.
These next things aren’t from Sephora, but I thought I’d include them.

EOS Lip Balm Coconut Milk and Blackberry Nectar

These were by the till in Wal-Mart and they were only cost around $3 which I couldn’t resist considering they are about £6.50 over here in the UK, so I had to take advantage and get them. I haven’t opened Blackberry Nectar, but I have opened and used Coconut milk and I cannot stand the smell of it; I’m hoping that I warm up to it, because at the moment I aren’t a fan.

Chap Stick Aloha Coconut

This is pineapple and coconut which I have been loving a lot recently, but I’m not a fan of this scent. I thought it would be similar to the range from the body shop, but it isn’t. I’m pretty sure this was only a dollar or something around that, but I wanted to give it a go, as we only seem to do standard chap sticks like apple or strawberry.
This last thing I got before going away and it was a gift which I was not expecting at all, but I love it so much and it is…

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

I cannot describe how happy I was to get this, as the whole thing is gorgeous from the packaging, to the heart-shaped pans and the shades.I cannot wait to use this, as it is simply stunning. If you’re from the UK, you can easily get Too Faced from Debenhams.
I now need a break from buying makeup, as I did get quite a lot and quite a lot of money was spent. (Worth it)
Have you ever been to Sephora?
Blog Signature

22 responses to “Sephora Haul!”

1. Seems like you got a fair amount of amazing products to try out! The Sephora store I went to while on holiday to Rhodes was so empty and I didn't manage to get anything off my wishlist but some random bits and bobs instead!

Maya x Vogue By Maya

2. Hannah Morris says:

Definitely had a little bit of a splurge! No way! That's a little bit crazy when the American ones have so much! x

3. Chloe Wright says:

I'm going to Barcelona next week and hoping that I will have time to pop into a Sephora there, I've never been too one! Really want to try one of those Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits! Lovely post! x

Chloe x http://itsonlychloe.blogspot.co.uk

4. oh i really want some anastasia liquid lipsticks. they look so good and everyone seems to adore them.

loovelle.blogspot.com

5. Katie Mills says:

Wow so many of these are shades/products that I want as well! The chocolate bon bons palette has been on my wishlist for ages, I need to bite the bullet and order it already x

6. Hannah Morris says:

Aw have a good time! If you can make time you should definitely go! Thank you x

7. Hannah Morris says:

I would 100% recommend they are stunning x

8. Hannah Morris says:

haha these are all great products! Definitely, I'm over the moon with it x

9. Edye Nicole says:

Isn't Sephora the best?! I love the EOS lip balms. They're super cute and pretty moisturizing too 🙂

Blessings,
    Edye | http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

10. Hannah Morris says:

It really is! They're especially good for three dollars! x

11. Beautilicious D says:

You got amazing things! Too Faced pallets I'm obsessed with them and Anastasia liquid lipsticks I've heard so many great things about them but sadly I can't find them in my local cosmetic stores so huh (sad face) x 😛

12. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! No I can't get Anastasia Beverly Hills easily either, had to take advantage whilst in the US haha! x

13. its Jessie and Danni says:

You got some amazing things! I have the same ABH Glow Kit and the Too Faced Melted Chocolate lipstick – they're both amazing aren't they! X

♡ itsjessiejane ♡

14. Wow, these look really cool! Will buy some of these x

Please check my blog out:
    theluxelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com

15. Hannah Morris says:

Thank you! They really are! x

16. Victoria Goodman says:

I really wish there was a Sephora in England 🙁 these all look amazing! Two faced products always look so amazing!! x

Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

17. Hannah Morris says:

Will do x

18. Hannah Morris says:

it would be so much better if there was! Don't they just! x

19. Dilara Bosak says:

My god you must have had the best time!!! Sadly we don't have a Sephora in the Netherlands, but as soon as I go to the US this summer I will be shopping too! The Too Faced Melted lipstick has been on my wishlist for a while now too.. Can't wait to get it!

Love,

20. Dilara Bosak says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

21. I love Sephora – I really wish it was in the U.K. I have ABH crush – it’s such a gorgeous liquid lipstick.
    Sarah x