Home » December Favourites!

December Favourites!

I contemplated on whether or not to do this post, but I wanted to do a favourites for every month in 2017, so I had to include December. I don’t know what it is about favourites posts, but I really love writing them too.

There’s been a lot to love in December, as the build up to Christmas is one of the best parts of the year. In this post I’ll be going through all of my December favourites.

Huda Liquid Matte | Girlfriend

After seeing Taylor Jane talk about the Huda liquid lipsticks, I knew I wanted to try them. I was lucky enough to get two for Christmas, but I picked Girlfriend up earlier in the month. The hype is definitely real with these, as I don’t find them drying at all. The formula is thin, but it’s so pigmented too; if that makes sense. You don’t get that feeling of having a lot of product on your lips, because you don’t need to build it up. Girlfriend is a light brown that dries down matte.

Jouer Liquid Lipsticks

You may have seen my post about the Jouer lip créme collection that I got, and I really love the formula. Bare is definitely a favourite, which is a shade that I didn’t think I’d like. Bare is a warm nude fawn and dries down matte. It lasts really well, and I was able to eat and drink without it moving.

Lush | Bubblegum Lip Scrub

I’ve been really into liquid lipsticks lately, as the above two favourites will tell you, and that’s all down to this lip scrub. I’ve been prepping my lips with this, and it’s made all the difference. It smells amazing, and it tastes it too, which is always ideal for a lip scrub.

Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator | So Hollywood

(I promise this has been a favourite, but I used it in a photo a few weeks back and now I can’t find it)

Back in the day I used to have a makeup page on Tumblr, and I remember seeing these highlighters everywhere, but it was pretty much impossible to get them over here in the UK. I told myself that if they were ever released in the UK (and not too expensive) I’d get one. I finally managed to get one from the UK ABH website, and I love it! I’ve not had that much chance to use it, but I love the finish it gives. It’s not glittery, and it’s a beautiful warm gold shade. Now all I need to do is find it again.

TonyMoly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Mask

I included this in my Night Time Skin Routine, and I’ve been really loving it! I use this every night, and I bought my mum one for Christmas as she loves the idea of it to. It’s basically an overnight mask, that is really hydrating and smells like fresh bananas. The packaging is so cute. If you have dry skin, or want something that’s super hydrating then you’ll love this!

Christmas Day

I was lucky enough to have a fab Christmas Day, and be incredibly spoilt too. I loved being able to take my Nan out, and see the look on her face when she opened her presents; it was incredibly heart warming. My Nan also cut the tape off the presents to save the wrapping paper for next year; does anyone do this??? I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Nintendo Switch

I was lucky enough to get a Nintendo Switch for Christmas, and I’m so happy with it! I’ve always loved Nintendo consoles, and this one is no different. A few days after Christmas I got myself (with my mum in tow) down to Tesco to get Mario Odyssey with my Christmas money, and it’s been hard to put it down. It’s also been a great way to unwind after Blogmas.

There are all of my December favourites!

What were you loving in December?

1. 14th Jan 2018 / 2:22 pm

The packaging of the mask is so cute! And I really want to try the lush bubblegum scrub! I smelt it once and it’s divine. I regretted not getting it but have since forgotten about it xx Nikita

BLOG//Jasmine Loves

• 15th Jan 2018 / 5:24 pm

It really is! It’s so unique. It’s such an amazing scrub, plus it tastes so good too xx

2. 14th Jan 2018 / 2:29 pm

Jouer lipsticks. Oh, my god, they are the best lipsticks I have ever tried! Sadly, I can’t get them anywhere! I have one that I got as a reward from LiveGlam, but I can’t find them anywhere anymore. Need more!! And Switch, I need that too. Don’t have it yet, but when I find a good sale, I might get it!

Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

• 15th Jan 2018 / 6:03 pm

They’re so good aren’t they?! Oh no!! It’s always the worst when one of your favourite products become so hard to get a hold of. They’re so good, but the games are so expensive! Finding a sale is a good idea xx

3. 14th Jan 2018 / 4:18 pm

I need to start using a lush lip scrub. So jealous of the nintendo switch too btw – they sound so fun!xx

Lucy | http://www.lucy-cole.co.uk

• 15th Jan 2018 / 6:06 pm

They’re so good! They have a few flavours to pick from too. It really is!xx

4. Amber Atlanta
    14th Jan 2018 / 5:40 pm

The lip products look to die for!! Haven’t tried any of the Huda Beauty lip products but you’re making me really want too!
    Amber | http://www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

• 15th Jan 2018 / 6:47 pm

They really are! Huda’s formula is so good; it’s definitely worth a try xx

• 15th Jan 2018 / 6:50 pm

It’s so good isn’t it?! Thank you so much, I’ll be sure to check it out xx

5. FASHION TALES
    15th Jan 2018 / 6:44 pm

This is a lovely roundup, dear. I have not used Huda Beauty liquid lipsticks yet but really have been wanting to. The colours overall look really pretty. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

• 15th Jan 2018 / 6:51 pm

Thank you so much! The formula is amazing, they’re definitely worth a try xx

6. Kaiesha Stewart
    15th Jan 2018 / 7:34 pm

My boyfriend has recently bought a Nintendo Switch & I’m obsessed. I only play Mario Kart so will have to try Super Mario Odyssey.

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:03 pm

They’re so good! I only have Odyssey at the minute, but I’m saving for Mario Kart, as I used to love it!xx

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:03 pm

It’s such a good mask, and the packaging is such a good added bonus haha!xx

7. 16th Jan 2018 / 7:04 pm

I really want to try the Huda Beauty lipsticks but I’m scared they will be too drying for me though, I hate anything that is even a little dry haha! xx

louiselovesbeauty.com

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:04 pm

They’re so good! I usually struggle with finding every liquid lipstick really drying, but I’ve been getting along with the Huda ones really well xx

8. 16th Jan 2018 / 8:04 pm

I love products from tony moly ! I really want to try the sleeping mask now,

Fowzia|Cray4ties

xoxo

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:05 pm

This is the first thing I’ve tried, but I’m in love haha xx

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:05 pm

So glad you like Girlfriend too; it’s such a pretty colour xx

9. 16th Jan 2018 / 9:46 pm

I am obsessed with the packaging of the mask, so cool and unique X

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:06 pm

It’s so different isn’t it?! It’s great that the actual mask is great too xx

10. 17th Jan 2018 / 2:10 am

I’ve heard great things about the Lush bubblegum scrub, and my dry flaky lips could definitely use something like this!

Jenny | Geeky Posh

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:06 pm

It’s definitely an amazing scrub! They tend to have more flavours too xx

11. 17th Jan 2018 / 11:56 am

I think I need that banana-mask in my life now too; have you tried their hand creams/lip balms? They come in the same packaging and smell divine. I also adore that Lush lip scrub, holy cow it smells so good and does a great job at exfoliating lips! Great picks here xx

Naya // http://www.partyparrotblog.com

• 17th Jan 2018 / 11:07 pm

I’ve only tried the mask, but I really want to try more! I’ll have to look into those ones for sure! It’s amazing isn’t?! The scent and taste is everything! Thank you xx

12. 17th Jan 2018 / 11:16 pm

The shades of the liquid lipsticks all look so gorgeous, so many pretty shades 🙂 I love the sound of that tonymoly sleeping mask, I get quite dry skin this time of year and this sounds like it would be ideal for me 😀 So cool you got the Nintendo Switch what’s it like to play it? I heard great things about Super Mario Odyssey, watched a few youtube let’s plays of it as I was curious to see what it was like and it looks so addictive! What’s it like to play?

Hope you’re having a great week 😀

VioletDaffodils
    xx

• 11th Feb 2018 / 10:00 pm

Glad you like the look of them too! It’s a great mask the packaging is so unique too. It’s really strange, I play it through the TV with the controller and it’s so easy to play. It’s an amazing game, it’s so different to what they’ve done before, but it still has all of the Easter Eggs from previous games xx

• 11th Feb 2018 / 10:00 pm

So glad that you love it too! No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

13. Velvet Blush
    16th Feb 2018 / 10:17 pm

I’ve wanted to try those Jouer lipsticks for a while now, they look so cute! Haha sometimes I get my old nintendo DS out and have a go at the brain training x

Velvet Blush

• 17th Feb 2018 / 12:56 am

They are so good, and the minis are adorable haha! It’s so good to spend time out and play isn’t it:?! Especially when you played it when you were younger. Brain Training was so good, I’m gutted I got rid of it haha!xx