Home » Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack Review

Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack Review

I love everything about this product. That’s why you can find it in the ‘Shop my Favourites’ page, and why I talk about it quite a lot. It’s one of those products, that looks like a gimmick, but works really well. I mean the things shaped like a banana.

What Is It?

You know you’ve got a cracking opening paragraph when you have to then go on to explain what the hell you’re talking about. This Magic Food Banana Sleeping Pack, is an overnight cream that is extremely moisturising. As a dry skinned girl, I love anything that’s ultra moisturising. I use this daily, and I’ve noticed an enormous difference.

Is It Scented?

It is scented, and it’s a strong one. If that’s a deal breaker then it’s something to consider. I love the scent, as it’s just like banana.This might be because it contains Musa Sapientum, which I’m now learning is the posh name for banana. Who says Blogging doesn’t teach you anything? Pft.

What Else Does it Contain?

I’ve had to Google this, as once you chuck the box you’re doomed. Not literally, but the banana doesn’t have the ingredients list on the back. I’m not going to list everything, but this is what I’ve found on the Tony Moly site. It contains:

• Banana Extract – Potassium and Vitamin A helps hydrate and protect.
  • Milk Protein – Nutrient rich properties which help to replenish lost moisture
  • Chamomile Extract – This will help to soothe the skin

I’m also going to mention Glycerin, as I know I’ve heard that before. I’ve given it a quick google and the results are for a healthier, natural-looking appearance. Which is always good right?

What’s The Texture Like?

The textures thick and a little bit goes a long way. You really don’t need that much to cover your face and neck. However it absorbs quickly, so you aren’t left feeling heavy and sticky.

Where Can I Get It? / Price

I got mine from Cult Beauty, but it seems like they have stopped selling it. After going some digging I’ve found it on Beauty Bay.

Does It Work?

In my opinion, yes! If I keep up with using it then my skin looks great, and the effects are visible in the morning. My skin looks refreshed and a lot more hydrated.

So overall I think it’s a really great sleeping mask. The only major problem could be the scent, as I know a lot of people are sensitive to strong scents.

What skincare bits are you loving at the moment?

Blog Signature

This post contains Affiliate Links

• 11th March 2018 / 4:27 pm

They really do! I would love to try more xx

1. 8th March 2018 / 8:05 pm

I’ve never heard of this before but it sounds good! I love bananas and banana scented/flavoured everything. 😀

Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

• 11th March 2018 / 4:28 pm

It’s an amazing night cream. it sounds like you’ll love it!xx

• 11th March 2018 / 4:29 pm

It’s definitely a different one. No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

2. 8th March 2018 / 11:10 pm

I usually don’t like really scented skincare products, but I own the Tony Moly Banana Cleanser (which I assume smells similar to this) and love it! Definitely can’t wait to try this out to treat my dehydrated skin!

• 11th March 2018 / 4:30 pm

Glad you like the smell of that one! I’d assume they’re similar. I hope you love it xx

3. 8th March 2018 / 11:15 pm

This is so unusual and quirky! I love banana and anything banana scented so this is right up my street! I’m dry skinned like you so even better as it works for you. Btw your nails are insane!! Loving the pink.

Samantha x

• 11th March 2018 / 4:32 pm

It really is! It’s definitely something a little different. It sounds like you’ll love it! Thank you so much, they actually need taking off, as they’ve outgrown really badly haha!xx

4. 9th March 2018 / 6:23 pm

What a cute product! I actually love scented products so this would definitely be something I’m interested in trying. Thanks for the review!

Jenny | Geeky Posh

• 11th March 2018 / 4:34 pm

The packaging is so fun isn’t it?! It sounds like you’ll like this. No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

5. 10th March 2018 / 8:13 am

As I read this, I can almost feel the delicious fruit scent! I used to have one of their lip balms and hand creams, similarly designed and they were incredible. I have to try this next! Thanks for sharing x

Naya // partyparrotblog.com

• 11th March 2018 / 4:35 pm

They smell really good don’t they?! The lip balms and hand creams seem so good too. I hope you like it! No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

6. 12th March 2018 / 6:48 pm

I love the products of this company. I love their fruit mask to cleanse the skin, it also smells delicious berries.

• 13th March 2018 / 9:44 pm

I’m glad you like them! I’ve only tried this, but the other masks look so good too!xx

• 19th March 2018 / 8:11 pm

It’s good that it’s a big brand in Asia! Thank you so much, I hope you like it if you give it a go xx

7. 6th April 2018 / 5:03 pm

This looks so cool, I have seen it in TKMaxx a few times before and never known if I should give it a go. Hopefully next time I go in it will still be there because it sounds right up my street! Such lovely packaging too. Thanks so much for sharing!

Holly from The Art of Being Holly xo

• 6th April 2018 / 6:05 pm

It’s such a unique concept! Ah it’d be such a bargain to pick up in TK Maxx, I hope it’s still there when you go back! No problem, thank you for stopping by xx