Home » November Favourites 2018

November Favourites 2018

Yes I know this is late, but that just about summarises my 2018. At least it’s here now, better late than never right? I feel like I say that in all of my favourite introductions.This post is going to be a bit shorter than usual, as I’ve been using the same products from previous months, and I don’t want to be mentioning the same thing every time, as that isn’t fun for either of us.

Enough rambling, let’s get into my November Favourites.

Anastasia Beverly Hills | Amrezy Highlighter

This has been re-released and it is definitely worth it. It’s what I’m using on a daily basis, and I’m in love with it. Colour wise it’s a medium champagne gold, that I can just about get away with. I love that this doesn’t emphasise texture, as that’s something I’ve been really struggling with at the moment. It applies beautifully, and is more on the blinding side, but I like to build it up.

Too Faced | Sweethearts Bronzer

If you follow me on Instagram then you may have seen this bronzer popping up all over the place. I used to love this Bronzer way back in 2016, but went off it sometime last year. In November I decided to give it a go again and I love it. The reason why I hated it, is for the shimmer, as it isn’t matte. I always mix the two tones together and use this over a matte contour powder just to add a little bit more colour back to my face. This thing also doesn’t dent, I’ve used it a lot and it’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way.

Urban Decay | Beached Bronzer Sun-Kissed

I bought this bronzer a while ago, but didn’t love the colour so it kind of forgotten about for a while. I recently decided to give it a go again, and I love it. I’ve been loving this to warm my face up, which I probably should have been doing more in Summer, but oh well. Sun-Kissed has warm peachy undertones, so it does come out slightly pink. I like that the coverage of this is quite sheer, but builds nicely, as there’s not a problem of going in too heavy like with the Too Faced one.

Wet n Wild | MegaLast Lip Colour Bare it All

I picked this lipstick up from Beauty Bay after I’d heard Kathleen Lights talk about in some of her old videos. First things first, this lipstick is not mega long lasting, as the name would have you believe. As it is semi matte it doesn’t last all day, but it is extremely comfortable. I have been wearing this a lot in November due to the fact it is so comfortable, as I’d apply a little bit for a wash of colour. Bare it All is a nude, that is quite similar to Velvet Teddy from MAC, but for £3 it is a bargain!

Jeffree Star | Valentines Lip Scrub Chocolate Strawberry

I love a lip scrub, and I love Chocolate covered Strawberries, so this is a no brainer. When I first got this I was a little disappointed by the scent, as it is a lot more artificial than I was expecting. I’ve now got used to it, and I love it! It works really well, and tastes amazing too!

That is everything I was loving in November! Again, sorry it’s late!

What have you been loving recently?

1. 16th December 2018 / 4:13 pm

Great post! I will have to try those wet n wild lipsticks £3 sounds like a bargain, I have been loving the benefit roller lash this month .
    liv xx
    livslife.co.uk

• 16th December 2018 / 7:32 pm

Thank you! I’ve been loving this shade, and there seems to be an amazing range to pick from! I don’t think I’ve tried that one! I’ll have to look into it xx

2. Amber Atlanta
    16th December 2018 / 8:32 pm

I purchased the Amrezy highlighter for my friends birthday and she swears by it! Such a good gift, and I can see why you’re totally obsessed x
    Amber | http://www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

• 16th December 2018 / 8:37 pm

It’s such a stunning highlight, you did good with that one haha!xx

• 16th December 2018 / 8:38 pm

There seems to be so many to pick from now, but I’m glad I picked this one up xx

3. 16th December 2018 / 8:39 pm

All these items look amazing!! I will definitely be adding a couple onto my wishlist. Your blog is also really pretty, and the photography too! xox

• 16th December 2018 / 10:03 pm

Thank you so much! I hope you love them too if you’re able to try them. Thank you so much, that means a lot xx

4. 16th December 2018 / 8:40 pm

the Anastasia highlight is so dreamy, i love it so much x

• 16th December 2018 / 10:03 pm

It’s such a beautiful highlighter xx

5. 16th December 2018 / 8:45 pm

I was going to buy a Jeffree Star lip scrub as a gift – I have no idea why I didn’t end up in the end but the chocolate covered strawberry flavour sounds AMAZING!

• 16th December 2018 / 10:05 pm

I can imagine it would be a good gift idea, as there are so many fun flavours to pick from. This one is great, it tastes incredible xx

6. 16th December 2018 / 10:04 pm

I really want to try the Amrezy highlight!! And I need a new lip scrub! xx Naomi

• 16th December 2018 / 10:06 pm

It’s such a beautiful colour and seems to be lasting forever! There are so many fun flavours to pick from xx

7. 17th December 2018 / 1:59 am

I love the shade of the wet n wild lipstick! And what a fabulous price! I really need to try a lip scrub – thank you for sharing 🙂

• 18th December 2018 / 8:18 pm

It’s such a pretty colour, and you really can’t grumble when they’re so cheap! The lip scrub is so good, and there are so many flavours to pick from. No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

8. Candice
    17th December 2018 / 6:16 am

I’m such a fan of the wet n wild lipsticks

Candice | NatalyaAmour.com

• 18th December 2018 / 8:18 pm

They’re great, and there are some fab colours to pick from xx

• 18th December 2018 / 8:20 pm

It is a great colour and is a great sheer formula! Thank you, that means a lot!xx

• 18th December 2018 / 8:20 pm

It’s such a stunning colour, and applies so beautifully!xx

9. 17th December 2018 / 8:27 pm

I always enjoy reading your favorites posts! That highlighter looks beautiful and I’ve been looking for a new bronzer so I might need to give that Too Faced one a try.

x Kara | http://karascloset.net

• 18th December 2018 / 8:21 pm

Thank you so much! It is a stunning highlight, the colour is so beautiful. If you like a little shimmer it’s great! It’s so pigmented too, it’s also lasting so long xx

• 18th December 2018 / 8:22 pm

Thank you so much, I’m glad you like them too! It’s such an amazing lip scrub, the flavour is insane xx

10. 19th December 2018 / 1:28 pm

Love the look of that lip scrub! Always like anything that’s strawberry scented, but I bet it tastes good too! The lipstick is beautiful too, and such a bargain! xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

• 4th January 2019 / 2:26 pm

It’s such a good one, and it tastes amazing! You really can’t complain at the price and it’s such a pretty colour xx

11. 19th December 2018 / 9:06 pm

Omg that Anastasia highlighter looks absolutely stunning!! What a gorgeous colour <3 I love both those bronzers too, I only really get them out now again for when I'm going on holiday or for a night out so don't use them as often as I'd like, the tip of using the Two Faced one over matte contour powder is such a good tip! I'm going to give that a try next time 😀

xx

• 4th January 2019 / 2:27 pm

It’s such a gorgeous one, I’m so glad they brought it back! I’m glad you like them too, and yeah they’ll be great for those occasions! I’m glad you find it helpful xx

• 4th January 2019 / 2:28 pm

It’s such a beautiful colour, and I hope so too!xx