Home » ColourPop Haul!

ColourPop Haul!

At the beginning of 2017 I made my first ColourPop order, and got a hefty customs fee. ColourPop have since changed the shipping to the UK and everything is now included at checkout. My parcel did take around two weeks to get here, but I ordered during the Black Friday sales, so that could have something to do with it taking a little longer.

In this post I’m going to go through everything I got with you, and I will admit to going a bit crazy. In my defence I haven’t ordered from ColourPop in a long time and there was a lot I wanted to try.

Crème Lux Lipstick | Quickie

As I’m new to the ColourPop lipsticks I wanted to go with a safe colour, and you can’t get much safer than a peachy nude. This lipstick is a collab with Shayla, but I’m not too sure on who that is, but all of the products she has brought out are gorgeous. With this lipstick having a creamy formula I can’t imagine it lasting very long, The packaging is beautiful and I love the embossed little stars on the bullet.

Ultra Glossy Lip | Curvii

If there’s one thing I’ve been loving lately it’s gloss. This seemed like another safe colour to go for, as it’s a sparkly light peachy nude. This one is also a collab, but this ones with ILUVSARAHII. Again, I’m not too sure on who that is, but I’m excited to try this.

Lippie Stix | With the Band

To nobodies surprise this is another peachy shade, but this time it’s peachy pink. Not that it’s much difference, but still. I just like peachy colours. In my previous haul I bought two lippie stix, and I love them. Of course I had to pick another shade up, especially in the sale. This one has a matte finish, so it should last a while.

Now to go off on a tangent, because we all love those. I went a little palette crazy…

Pressed Powder Shadow Palette | Double Entendre

I like my eye shadow basic, with lots of browns, neutrals and golds. That is exactly what this is. This palette seems like an incredible one for day to day, as it’s safe. It’ll be alright for travelling, as it’s so small, but there’s no mirror and something is telling me that it’ll come open or it may smash. I am excited to try the formula of these shadows and properly test the shades out.

Pressed Powder Shadow Palette |I Think I Love You

First of all I am very confused. The packaging of the box is different to the palette above, but the actual packaging of the palette is the same. Surely it’d make more sense to put the packaging of the box onto the actual palette? This is going to get confusing. I think the palettes will work great together, as this one has more shimmers where as the other is more matte. This is a palette full of my favourite neutral, brows and golds, so I know I’ll love it.

Pressed Powder Shadow Palette | The Zodiac

A while ago I started watched Kathleen Lights Videos and I have not looked back. I knew I wanted to get one of her palettes, but in the end I went with this one, obviously. For me this is an out there palette, and as I want to learn and experiment with makeup this seems like a good choice.

Pressed Powder Shadow Palette | It’s a Princess Thing

This was the main reason for the haul. I love Disney, so I ultimately needed this palette. I love the shade selection, and the names are incredibly cute. This palette is limited edition, and as much as I tried to tell myself I didn’t need it, it’s somehow ended up here…

That is everything I bought from ColourPop in the Black Friday sales! I am extremely happy with everything I got, and I’m glad they include everything at the checkout now, so you don’t have to pay customs on arrival.

Do you have a favourite ColourPop product?

1. 24th December 2018 / 10:18 pm

I love ColourPop’s eyeshadows so much! I had no idea their ordering and payment system had changed. The palettes you chose are beautiful! xx Naomi

• 3rd January 2019 / 9:07 pm

They’re so good aren’t they? Yeah it’s not very well advertised, but it’s great! Thank you xx

• 3rd January 2019 / 9:08 pm

It’s been quite hard to get a hold of so I don’t blame you haha!xx

2. Melissa Kacar
    28th December 2018 / 6:39 am

Colourpop is the best! I bought the Disney palette a few months ago, it’s amazing! They make the best eyeshadows I’ve tried! I recommend checking out their Super Shock Shadows if you haven’t already – it’s an amazing product with tons of shades available! Thanks for sharing your haul! 🙂 Happy Holidays!

melissakacar.blogspot.com

• 3rd January 2019 / 9:09 pm

I’m glad you like it! They really do make great shadows, especially for the price. I’ve got a few of them already and love them too. I’m glad you like them too. No problem, thank you for stopping by. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year xx

3. 28th December 2018 / 11:19 am

So many amazing products – I’m more of a neutral girls so the Double Entendre palette would be perfect for me!

• 3rd January 2019 / 9:12 pm

Thank you! It’s such a beautiful palette, and it’s such a good one xx

4. 29th December 2018 / 4:53 am

You got a lot of new things, what a fun haul! It’s nice you didn’t have the customs issue too!

Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas 🙂 It was a busy but fun one here as I hosted it this year for my family. We are still eating lots of delicious leftovers, haha! I’m starting to get back to blogging after my little break for a few days.

Away From The Blue Blog

• 3rd January 2019 / 9:13 pm

Thank you so much! Yes, it’s great that they’ve changed it now, it makes the whole thing so much easier. Thank you, and you too. I’m glad you had fun, and totally agree, getting back into it can be so hard xx

5. 30th December 2018 / 7:16 pm

The palettes look so pretty love the packaging of everything! I don’t anything colour pop but it all looks amazing! Love your photos as always xx

louiselovesbeauty.com

• 3rd January 2019 / 9:15 pm

ColourPop do have really pretty packaging. I don’t blame you it has been hard to get a hold of. Thank you so much xx

6. 4th January 2019 / 6:52 pm

I’ve still never tried any of colourpop’s products! I’m ashamed…
    That lipstick is a beautiful shade

Becca / becc4

• 6th January 2019 / 5:05 pm

No I don’t blame you! They’re not the easiest to get a hold of! I’m glad you like it too xx

7. 4th January 2019 / 11:17 pm

Colour Pop is a brand I love dearly, every product I try I love. I must feature them more on my blog tbh! The disney palette looks SO dreamy – I need/want x

• 6th January 2019 / 5:06 pm

I’m glad you like them too! It’s such a beautiful palette, I can’t wait to test it out properly xx

8. 5th January 2019 / 1:14 am

I’ve been dying to try colour pop! Their male up sounds amazing and after reading your post, I’m sold. Those eyeshadow look stunning, I’m particularly drawn to the zodiac pallet, the colours are everything!

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

• 6th January 2019 / 5:07 pm

They have so many fab products! I’m glad you like the look of it! They have so many beautiful palettes, it makes it hard to pick haha! The Zodiac palette is really beautiful xx

9. Lisa Autumn
    6th January 2019 / 11:56 am

OMG the lipproducts look amazing!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

• 6th January 2019 / 5:08 pm

They have so many colours to pick from too!xx

10. 6th January 2019 / 3:03 pm

The palettes are soooo nice – I done a colour pop haul last year and it did take some time to come – I really need to buy some more bits these all look sooo good

• 6th January 2019 / 5:09 pm

They have so many to pick from too! Yeah, that’s the problem with ordering from the US. I hope you’re able to pick out some bits you like, they have so many beautiful things xx

11. 8th January 2019 / 4:54 pm

You bought so many lovely products, I love the Lippie Stix formulas, they are so perfect for everyday! I also love all of the palettes you picked up, they all have such a lovely range of shades!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk

• 17th January 2019 / 3:27 pm

Thank you so much! Yes, they’re great aren’t they? Thank you, and that’s true, it was hard to narrow down xx