Home » February Favourites 2019

February Favourites 2019

Please ignore the Kiko mascara, it’s not mentioned in this post and I have no idea why I included it in this post. What a professional blogger.

It is fa favourites time again! I actually had this post written up at the end of February, but I didn’t want to post it as it was pretty much straight after my January favourites. I love favourites, but I wanted to space it out a little bit. At least now there’s been some space in between.

Let’s get into my February Favourites!

Tarte | Tarteist Pro Glow – Strobe

Considering I’ve had this palette for a while now, I have no idea why I’ve not mentioned it before! This highlighter is such a beautiful colour, and I have been loving the formula too. Strobe is a gorgeous white gold with a soft texture, it applies beautifully and is blinding with two layers.

Tarte | Tarteist Pro Glow – Sculpt

I have been loving this as a contour shade for so long now. It has come across a little darker due to the edit in the photo rather than what it is. I use this on my cheekbones, but I tend to go over it with a bronzer just to add more definition. Sculpt is not that pigmented, but I don’t find that a problem, as I’ve never applied too much. It builds really nicely and is easy to work with too.

Nars | Sheer Glow Foundation

This is an old favourite, but I love the finish. Considering it’s called Sheer Glow, it’s not very sheer. It’s more medium coverage, but can be built up. It doesn’t look cakey and blends so easily. It lasts on the skin and doesn’t make my skin look dry.

Barry M | Speedy Quick Dry – Kiss Me Quick

This is kind of cheating, as I’ve only used it towards the end of the month. After my declutter, I have rediscovered shades in my collection and I have fallen in love with this one. It is the cutest baby pink, and is opaque with two coats. Plus with it being from the speedy quick dry range it dries really quickly too.

Urban Decay | Beached Bronzer

I know I mentioned this in my November favourites, but I love using this to warm my face up. I’m mainly looking forward to using this in Summer, but it’s helping to combat the pale for now. What I like about this, is that it’s sheer, but easy to build up. I don’t want to go into too much detail, as I went over it in the November favourites.

Galaxy Chocolate Crème Wafer Curls

As you can see the diet is going very well. I spotted these and they went straight into my basket. These combine two of my favourite things; Galaxy chocolate and wafer. The filling isn’t very creamy, but it’s still delicious. It basically tastes like galaxy chocolate and wafer, and I love it.

Booking a Holiday!

In February my boyfriend and I booked a holiday, and I couldn’t be more excited! We initially struggled to pick a destination, but after being in the travel agents for three hours, we booked Tenerife. I wish I was joking about being in the Travel Agents for so long, but I really wanted to make sure we booked the right place. It’s paid off, as it looks so beautiful, and I can’t wait!

There we have it! Another monthly favourites done!

What were you loving in February?

1. 10th March 2019 / 3:38 pm

I repurchased the Nars foundation a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how much I used to love it. However, the lid really stresses me out haha! The Tarte contour and highlight shades look so good!

Louise xx Louise Loves Beauty

• 12th March 2019 / 11:45 pm

I’m glad you still love it too! The lid is so annoying, I’ve been meaning to buy the pump for ages, but it’s so frustrating having to pay for is separately. I love them a lot xx

2. 10th March 2019 / 8:45 pm

You will love Tenerife! I must repurchase Nars Sheer Glow – I love how it looks on the skin! xx

Beautylymin

• 12th March 2019 / 11:46 pm

Ah, thank you! I really hope so, everyone always says how nice it is! Sheer Glow is such a fab foundation xx

3. 10th March 2019 / 9:25 pm

Everything sounds amazing! Love Barry M polishes xx

• 12th March 2019 / 11:47 pm

Thank you, I’m glad you think so! They’re great aren’t they?!xx

• 12th March 2019 / 11:47 pm

It’s such a pretty one xx

• 12th March 2019 / 11:55 pm

I’m glad you think so! It’s such a great foundation xx

• 12th March 2019 / 11:56 pm

Glad you think so! No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

4. 11th March 2019 / 7:02 pm

I’ve been wanting to try the pro glow palette for absolutely ages – I saw the mini travel size one in TkMaxx but resisted picking it up because your gals got to save haha!
    Charlotte / Charlotte’s Picks

• 12th March 2019 / 11:58 pm

I really like it, but find some of the shades too dark, I wish I got the travel size haha! Totally don’t blame you!xx

5. 12th March 2019 / 8:17 am

wow that tarte palette looks amazing! I also had the nars foundation once and loved it very much!❤
    xx
    Selina | Selina’s Inspiration

• 13th March 2019 / 12:03 am

It’s such a pretty one! I’m glad you liked it too xx

6. 12th March 2019 / 12:44 pm

Wonderful favourites here, Hannah! I used to have that same Tarte palette and it was great! xx

Naya
    nayatilly.com

• 13th March 2019 / 11:51 am

Thank you! It’s a fab palette xx

7. 12th March 2019 / 3:21 pm

Your favorites always sound amazing! I love the look of the Tarte highlighter and bronzer. I’ve been on the hunt for a bronzer that isn’t too dark and is subtle, and that one looks like it could be perfect. And your upcoming holiday sounds like it’s going to be beautiful! I hope you have a great time on your trip x

x Kara | http://karascloset.net

• 13th March 2019 / 11:52 am

Thank you, I’m glad you think so! I love it a lot, and use the bronzer pretty much every time I do my makeup; I hope you like it too! Thank you so much xx

8. 12th March 2019 / 8:24 pm

I really want to give tarte palettes a go! I have tried so many of their lipsticks but still need to try an eyeshadow palette or a face palette!

Sophia xo

• 13th March 2019 / 11:53 am

I love this face palette, but I do find a few shades too dark! I wish I got the travel size instead. I hope you love it if you decide to pick something up xx

9. 12th March 2019 / 8:40 pm

Love the look of that tarte palette, the highlighter shade looks so pretty! I also really need to try out that bronzer it looks like such a lovely shade, Great Post x

• 13th March 2019 / 11:54 am

The shades are so pretty! Thank you so much xx

10. 12th March 2019 / 9:01 pm

I love your honesty at the start with “ignore the Kiko mascara”, haha!

I love that shade of Barry M nail polish! 😍

Rhianna x

• 13th March 2019 / 11:54 am

Haha, I have no idea why I included it! It’s such a pretty colour xx

11. 12th March 2019 / 9:05 pm

The tarte palette looks lovely! I quite like sheer glow in summer. I find it a little drying in winter. I remember when I used to see people talking about those Barry M polishes everywhere, such an old favourite. Great selection of products here x

Sophie

• 13th March 2019 / 11:56 am

It’s such a great one. Yeah, it’s a great Summer foundation. They used to be everywhere didn’t they?! No one really talks about them anymore which is a shame. Thank you xx

12. 12th March 2019 / 9:35 pm

That Barry M polish is one of my favourites aswell, if you like that one, I would recommend you to try Pink Lemonade by Barry M in there Gelly Range. It’s a gorgeous colour

Claire || http://www.clairejoanne.com

• 13th March 2019 / 11:57 am

They’re great aren’t they?! Thank you, I’ll be sure to check that one out xx

• 13th March 2019 / 11:57 am

Thank you! They’re great brands xx

13. Geniussr
    13th March 2019 / 3:23 am

Tarte palette looks great …. loving that beautiful nail color too…thanks for sharing…❤️

• 13th March 2019 / 11:58 am

It’s such a pretty one! I’m glad you like it too. No problem, thank you for stopping by xx

14. 13th March 2019 / 6:02 pm

I remember saying how much I wanted to try that Urban Decay bronzer when it came out but I’ve just never gotten around to actually purchasing it… oops. I struggle with bronzers and contour shades as because I have such light hair and yellow toned skin, a lot of things look orange on me. I find ashy shades a lot easier to work with! I’ve heard so many people rave about Nars Sheer Glow but it’s also something I am yet to try. Other than that foundation, I don’t actually tend to hear a lot about Nars so I think that’s why it always tends to slip my mind!! Those Galaxy wafer curls look and sound SO dreamy, I need to find them somewhere!!
    Alice Xx

15. 14th March 2019 / 3:17 pm

I love Barry M nail polishes! Those Galaxy Wafer curls look and sound amazing. My boyfriend had some of those the other week and said they were so good. I need to try some x

Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.co.uk

16. Laura
    15th March 2019 / 1:21 am

Such gorgeous looking products! I’m loving that light pink nail polish and strobe hi-lighter. Thanks for sharing these beauty picks! 🙂

17. 15th March 2019 / 5:29 pm

The NARS foundation is a total staple for me! I love how you included the wafers too, they sound delicious. The nail polish colour also looks so pretty, and not too neutral and not too bright – just perfect!
    Great post!
    Khanak x

18. 17th March 2019 / 9:13 pm

I love Sheer Glow – it will forever be a favourite of mine 🙂 this UD bronzer is lovely too – I’m currently panning mine

Jasmine xx

Jasmine Talks Beauty

19. 20th March 2019 / 12:33 pm

I have the Pro Glow to Go mini version and I love it so much, it’s such a pretty palette xx

GemmaEtc.com